Tea Kettle, TOPTIER Japanese Cast Iron Teapot with Stainless Steel Infuser, Cast Iron Tea Kettle Stovetop Safe, Leaf Design Teapot Coated with Enameled Interior for 32 Ounce (950 ml), Light Green
|Capacity||32 Fluid Ounces|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.1 x 6.1 x 4.72 inches|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||No|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🍃 Cast Iron Teapot - Teapot FULL-LOAD CAPACITY: 32 oz / 950 ml, RECOMMENDED BOILING CAPACITY: 25 oz / 750 ml. The cast iron tea kettle allows gradual and even heating for stove top. It will help infuse the greatest amount of flavor from the tea leaves into the water. Cast iron teapot could break down the elements of Fe2+, which is beneficial to your body. Japanese cast iron teapot also has long heat preservation.
- 🍃 Convenient to Store - SERVE for 2-3 people, 3-4 cups WHEN the teapot is FULL-LOADED. The material of cast iron tea kettle is sturdy and protects the teapot from being damaged easily, which greatly extend the life of teapot. The fully enameled interior helps preserve the taste of the tea original and pure and allows for easy care.
- 🍃 Unique Design - The ACTUAL teapot LOOKS SMALLER and suggested NOT LOADING MORE THAN 25 oz / 750 ml of WATER for BOILING on stove top. The stainless-steel infuser helps separate tea leaves from the water, which can be removed and cleaned easily. TO CLEAN TEAPOT – Dishwashing detergent is not recommended. Simply clean it with water is enough. Ergonomic fold-down handle and shortly curved spout allow easy grip and easy pouring. Stovetop safe, the small fire is suggested.
- 🍃 Better Gift - The aqua cast iron teapot is crafted with a retro green leaf pattern on its surface, which is a symbol of natural simplicity and purity. Beautiful packaging has also been designed. An exquisite gift for Dad, Mom, Friends, Family, Wedding, Décor, Decorations, Party and Tea Lovers. Nice tea kettle for christmas gift.
- 🍃 What You Get - Toptier stovetop cast iron teapot, welcome guide, and friendly customer service. To see how TOPTIER's stove top cast iron tea kettle can enhance your (or a loved one's) tea tasting adventure. Click "ADD TO CART" now.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
NICE BALANCE, STOVETOP SAFE
- Hold a lot of tea: Enjoy Tea Time with family and friends. The simple Japanese style cast iron teapot is an adequate size for a few cups of tea.
- The Small, Medium, and Large cast iron tea kettle is available, choose a suitable capacity. Small: 22 oz, Medium: 32 oz, Large: 40 oz, Extra-large: 54 oz.
- The Small Fire is Suggested. Avoid placing the water over 3/4 of the teapot while Boiling.
- Prohibition of Dry Burning. Avoid storing the kettle in a dark, humid environment for a long time to Avoid Rust.
HOW TO USE ME PROPERLY?
- Before first use, put 5-10 grams of tea into the cast iron teapot and brewing for about 10 minutes, pouring away the water after it is done boiling. Repeat the produce for 2-3 times until the water is clear.
- Recommend not pour over 70% of capacity water into the teapot, avoid cleaning the teapot with detergent, brush or cleaning implement.
- Dishwashing detergent is not recommended, simply clean it with water is enough.
- Dry after each use to Avoid Rust. Take the lid off while drying, and the remaining water will be evaporated slowly. A tannin film will cover the interior, which is the reaction of tannin from tea leaves and Fe2+ from the iron teapot, and it will help remove the odor and protect the teapot from rusting.
VINTAGE DESIGN TEA KETTLE
Vintage style, great size, the nice shade that goes with everything.
The aqua cast iron teapot is crafted with a retro green leaf pattern on its surface, which is a symbol of natural simplicity and purity.
These Toptier retro looking functional teapot made of durable cast iron, they are more sturdy than stoneware, porcelain, stainless, aluminum and more. Creation of Toptier ensures you get what you pay for, BEWARE OF CHEAP KNOCK OFFS!
MAKE A HEALTHY GIFT
Toptier cast iron teapot, pack safely in a well-wrapped box. It is a nice gift for housewarming, wedding or anniversary and the BEST GIFT for the tea lover.
MORE FROM TOPTIER
FRENCH PRESS SERIES
Coffee jungle adventure.
WOOD FIBER SERIES
Cutting-exercise with Toptier.
Shine bright like a diamond.
|Toptier Dot Teacup||Toptier French Press||Toptier Diamond Teapot||Toptier Diamond Teapot||Toptier Diamond Teapot||Toptier Diamond Teapot|
|Color Selection||✓||Blue and Gold||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Used for||Loose Tea, Tea Bagged, Tea Fruit, Scented Tea, Coffee, Wine||Loose Tea, Tea Bagged, Tea Fruit, Scented Tea, Coffee, Wine||Loose Tea, Tea Bagged, Tea Fruit, Scented Tea, Coffee, Wine||Loose Tea, Tea Bagged, Tea Fruit, Scented Tea, Coffee, Wine||Loose Tea, Tea Bagged, Tea Fruit, Scented Tea, Coffee, Wine||Loose Tea, Tea Bagged, Tea Fruit, Scented Tea, Coffee, Wine|
Compare with similar items
TOWA Workshop Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Teapot Tea Kettle pot with Stainless Steel Infuser for Stovetop Safe Coated with Enameled Interior，Black 22 oz
Hiware 1000ml Glass Teapot with Removable Infuser, Stovetop Safe Tea Kettle, Blooming and Loose Leaf Tea Maker Set
Cast Iron Teapot, Sotya Tetsubin Japanese Tea Kettle (900ML, dark green)
Cast Iron Teapot, Sotya Tetsubin Japanese Tea Kettle (700ml, Green)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||TOPTIER HOUSEWARE INC||TOWA Workshop||HiwareDirect||Sotya-us||Sotya-us|
|Color||Light Green||Black||Clear||Dark Green||Green|
|Material||Cast Iron||Iron||glass||Cast Iron||cast_iron|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
so right now I am extremely frustrated!
UPDATE - after finally being able to contact seller through Amazon - they responded very quickly and replaced my teapot within just a few days - the new one is totally fine and quite lovely!
That being said, I bought the 32 Oz to see if it fixed the issue. When it arrived, the box said 32 Oz. When I compared it with the 25 oz, it's identical in size. This is the exact same teapot, just labeled larger.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on September 13, 2020
Reviewed in Canada on December 13, 2020
Reviewed in Canada on March 10, 2020