- Polycarbonate lens
- Scratch Resistant Coating coating
- THREE INTERCHANGEABLE LENS- All the lens 100% UV400 protection coating, blocks 100% harmful UVA & UVB Rays. Restore true color, eliminate reflected light and scattered light，make the scenery more clear and soft and protect eyes perfectly. The Main one is colourful lense ,the yellow one is for night activities,the balck one is polarized for driving and other activities.
- CLEAR, SUPERLIGHT, STYLISH AND DURABLE- Cool Rimless jacket frame design enables clear lower vision field. Lightweight design is ideal for motorcycle and cycling bicycle, driving, running, fishing, racing, skiing, climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Fashion and stylish design, with rich color combinations of frames and lens. Polycarbonate lens and frames are impact, scratch resistant, durable and unbreakable.
- TWO SOFT RUBBER NOSEPAD,Let Your Nose Feel Comfortalbe While Wearing Torege Sports sunglasses for Cycling Running Fishing Golf .
- LIFETIME BREAKAGE WARRANTY ON FRAME- Frames and lens are unbreakable for no risk purchasing. In case any broken problem happens, contact the seller of Torege without hesitation to solve the problem until satisfaction. Torege provides lifetime after sale service for all Torege products.
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- All Torege customers enjoy 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Customers can return and get refunded in case the purchasing is not satisfactory for any reason. You have no risk to try.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : December 19, 2015
- Manufacturer : Torege
- ASIN : B019JR5AMW
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Sports Polarized Sunglasses For Men Cycling Driving Fishing 100% UV Protection
ROCKNIGHT Driving HD Polarized UV Protection Ultra light Al-Mg Golf Fishing Sports Sunglasses
Polarized Sports Sunglasses for Men Women Youth Baseball Cycling Running Driving Fishing Golf Motorcycle TAC Glasses UV400
HULISLEM S1 Sport Polarized Sunglasses
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||TOREGE||FAGUMA||ROCKNIGHT Co.,Ltd||wanglai||HULISLEM US|
|Lens Material||Polycarbonate||Composite-UV400||mirrored||Tri Acetate Cellulose||Made from superior German raw materials|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I Bought these for a beach vacation we are going on and could be happier with the purchase. I usually go with black or darker frames so decided to change up to white frames with blue lenses and happy I did. They look awesome and for what you pay for these they are a ton of value!
The frames appear to be good quality, as are the components and the lenses very clear. It comes with a hard case, soft case, 4 extra lenses in different tints, lens cloth and neck strap. I never use neck straps but it's included.
I have been wearing these a couple of weeks and now on vacation with them so thought a good opportunity to give these a rave. Assuming they hold up well over time they are a great bargain and good shades!
As for the fit, I have a longer, thinner head. Saw some comments on here about people's heads getting squeezed by these. Mine has plenty of room on both sides. Actually bordering on too much room, but again... I'll blame that on my thin head.
But I have to be honest, I just purchased my "second" pair of these glasses. For the price point, you will never get anything better from my experience. They are way better than $25 sunglasses you find in supermarkets and the like, and you really don't worry about banging these up or around because they are so cheap in cost.
But I am an avid bicyclist and use them mostly for that. I ride at night as well so I really have come to love being able to pop in a different lens depending on light setting for that reason if I want.
They second pair has some changes from the first pair in lens shape and ease of changing them. So obviously the manufacturer is paying attention. The case they send them in is a little overkill, and almost makes you think that the case is worth more than the glasses because it is so nice.
I don't think I would honestly make the effort or time to write a review on $20 sunglasses, but if I am going out of my way to buy a second pair, and I would buy a third when I am done with this pair, then these sunglasses deserve a five star review! They are cheap, you don't worry too much if you lose them or how you handle them, and for the price point you are seriously not going to beat them for all the lenses you get with it. I use the polarized lens the most, but it is nice to have the yellow, blue, or clear lens to change into on a chilly night riding to the store so my eyes don't tear up.
Not for nothing manufacturer, but at this price point...well done. They don't feel like totally ghetto glasses like you normally feel like you are wearing when you buy $20 sunglasses in the store. Bonus points for that!
Also in the event you are reading the reviews, I have owned two pair now and I notice the difference you all made in the more rounded edges on the lenses. It makes it much eaiser to get the lenses in and out without having to wrestle with the nose piece so much, and it also seems to stay in much better now. Great adjustment, thanks! I was surprised when I got my second pair to see the differences. Also, nice job on the padded lens holder. That wasn't in the original ones I bought and noticed it was an upgrade to the newer glasses. Makes it easier to carry and know where they are. Thanks! Good job on an affordable product that others haven't thought to do yet!
I also have to admit, being a female and trying to find glasses is kind of difficult if you don't want the sunglasses that have rhinestones and hearts and flowers all over them, or if you want to have sunglasses that actually block the light from your eyes and don't just 'look pretty.'
Well, these look pretty and they protect my eyes wonderfully! My eyes are also extremely sensitive to the sun and the blue lenses do a great job of filtering out the sun.
Also, did I mention how light they were?! Love these things!!