TOROS-GROUP Comfort Posture Corrector Shoulder and Back Brace Support Lumbar Support for Men and Women (Small)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- BEAUTY OF PERFECT POSTURE Formation of correct posture for kids and adults; indicated for kyphosis, lordosis, kyphoscoliosis, winged scapula.
- AVOIDING HEATH PROBLEM Prevention of progressive spinal curvature and reduction of scoliotic decompensation. Rehabilitation after injuries and surgery of the thoracic and upper lumbar sections of spine and clavicle.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL Semi-rigid fixation of spine, individual posture correction throughout the day.
- VARIOUS SIZES 6 sizes for any stature that will fit perfectly. Just measure your real waistline over abdomen (belly) and find size of the product according to OUR SIZING CHART.
- MANUFACTURER’S REPUTATION - Best quality. Manufacturer has 15 years expertise in design and production of orthopedic appliances, Registered and Certified Class 1 Medical Device
Featured items you may like
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TOROS-GROUP Comfort Posture Corrector and Back Support Brace, Back Pain Relief for Men and Women
This comfortable posture brace is the most cost effective way to prevent slouching and long term pain that's associated with it. With straighter posture during all of your daily activities spinal pressure on your discs is relieved, reducing pain and in some cases inflammation due to bad posture.
Formation of correct posture of kids and adults; indicated for kyphosis, lordosis, kyphoscoliosis, winged scapula. Rehabilitation after injuries and surgery of the thoracic and upper lumbar sections of spine and clavicle.
Prevention of progressive spinal curvature and reduction of scoliotic decompensation.
Semi-rigid fixation of spine, comfortable posture correction throughout the day. Fully adjustable waist belt and shoulder straps.
- Posture Brace should be worn for 3-4 hours daily. The first couple of days wear it for 15-25 minutes only, then add 20 minutes every day. Your back and shoulders will slowly adjust and you will build muscle memory for the right posture.
- Avoid over-tightening which will cause excessive tension. Wearing a posture support for an extended period of time is never idea. It should only be used as a training tool to help retrain you posture to normalcy. Posture Corrector is not designed to be slept in, doing so can do more harm than good.
- The Adjustable Back Brace with Lumbar Pad helps provide relief from injuries and strenuous activity to keep you active. Recommended to help relieve lower back pain from strains, sprains and muscle spasms.
- The waist belt and shoulder straps are fully adjustable to give you an exact custom fit that molds to your body. For the best comfort, it is recommended that you wear it over an undershirt.
- Belt is to be worn directly on a body or cotton clothes.
Select right size! 6 sizes available for the best fit.
MPORTANT: Sizing is NOT the same as a waist size on pants and jeans, It is NOT standard US size.
For correct fit please use the SIZE CHART provided in the photos. Measure your NATURAL WAISTLINE, abdomen (belly) for a proper fit (usually three fingers above your belly button, between rib cage and belly button).
Easy to put on!
Unfasten all Velcro straps that may be adhered to each other. Place the posture corrector over your back with straps over your shoulders. Fasten the elastic waist strap at the front.
Pull shoulders straps under your arms, cross behind your back and move forward.
Fasten at the front on top of the waist strap.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The torso/waist measurements were accurate, but the elastic on the shoulder straps were like 10 feet too long making it impossible to adjust them tight enough to keep your shoulders back at all. Even with them tightened all the way I could still slouch without even trying...may as well have just chopped the straps off and used the torso as a waist trainer LOL
Anyway, I called customer service right away and because it was a medical item they couldn't let me return it, but they gave me a full refund and told me to keep the brace too...
All in all, it was pretty much pointless...thank god their return/refund policy is good!
Pros to this brace.
IT works! My posture is instantly better and it holds you in the correct position!
It can be adjusted to fit your size around your ribs.
Cons to this brace.
The straps are very uncomfortable, I mean you have to wear this over your clothing to be able to wear it. I hurts my skin instantly if I don't.
The velcro on the strap length is not long enough. While it is great that you can adjust it, it would be way better if the velcro was longer and you could actually adjust it to any width. I have a 28 inch ribcage and for me the small is not small enough. It was too loose and I had to keep re tightening it.
When you wear it over your clothes it makes your breasts really obvious in a turn your hubby on kind of way! So It can't be worn in public. IF you could wear it under your clothing that wouldn't be a problem as perky breasts are not a bad thing. But when you have to wear it on top of the clothes it looks tawdry!
It will chafe the undersides of your arms even if you wear it over your clothes. I have to keep adjusting the straps to make them not hit that part of my arm. Maybe if I was thinner it wouldn't be as bad. I have big arms right now. I'm still trying to lose 12 lbs from my last baby.
I am going to be reviewing the other brace when it comes and will share my findings on that one. I honestly can't say I would recommend this one though because of the discomfort level and the fact that you have to wear it out in the open. For at home it is great as long as you adjust the straps every little bit because they ride up. I hope I was able to help someone decide on this brace or not. I am always so thankful for an honest review as it helps me to decide when I am purchasing .
The longer version: I have a ~29" waist (with a light shirt on), which falls squarely within the Small sizing guidelines, so I bought the Small. It attaches at the waist just fine, but even if I wear it at its loosest (i.e. barely touch the velcro), I find it to be too tight in the diaphragm-- if I wear it for more than 10 or 20 min, I start to get lightheaded (probably due to restricted breathing). After wearing it on and off for a few weeks, I am giving it 3 stars because (a) I would like to try a larger size but cannot return it, and (b) it is too tight in the diaphragm to wear for a long enough duration to notice enduring effects once I take it off.
Top international reviews
Je recommande bien sûr cet article pour les avantages décrits ci-dessus que je n'ai pas retrouvés dans les produits s'en tenant qu'aux épaules; selon moi, il faut prendre en considération l'ensemble du dos pour un maintien correct.
Sono molto soddisfatta dell'acquisto.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.