TOSHIBA 52HM84 TV Replacement Lamp with Housing
|Price:||$44.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The identical performance as of Original module/Bulb inside
- 150 Days Warranty
- This product is sold exclusively by FI Lamps. Only buy from FI Lamps to get genuine FI Lamps products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Lamp Type: Replacement Lamp with Housing
- Warranty: 150 Days
- Manufacturer: Fusion
Top Customer Reviews
Quality control aside, the whole thing is just cheap.. it's entirely plastic except for the bulb (unlike the OEM original, which used metal parts and a metal cage to dissipate heat), so it's guaranteed to burn out much faster than it would otherwise. Even the screws attaching the bulb to the electrical supply are cheap.. this thing must have cost about $2 to make.
Anyway, the bulb appeared fine so I extricated it from this mess and installed it into the housing of the one I was going to discard. The TV works fine so apparently I did it correctly, but I just spent $75 for a light bulb.
Call me disgusted.
* This is the closest bulb I've seen to the original bulb that came with the TV.
* Of the $65 bulbs on Amazon, this one is the best so far. (this is the third that I've purchased.)
* Had to swap the housing (I expected this, so not really a con.)
* I'll have to see how long this bulb lasts to rate the lifespan.
Update: 9/15/2012 - bulb already blew. Waiting to see how the seller handles the situation.
Update: 9/19/2013 - I forgot to follow up on this: the seller replaced the bulb and it's been cranking along just fine since then.
Very easy to install and so far is working well. The biggest issue was that the TV had to be lifted off its stand to access the panel but that's a problem with Toshiba's design of the stand not the lamp. The price was excellent, compared to others. Obviously I don't know yet how long the lamp will last. The original lasted for 10 years although it's not heavily used. I'm not expecting that but we'll see what happens and I'll change the rating if it's an unexpectedly short life span.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got the product 7/6/15 and on 7/8/15 the bulb pops. A 3 month warranty came with it and I filled out the slip. It was easy to return but I thought they would ship another bulb.Published 11 months ago by Cassandra Hatcher
only lasted 3 months, the original lasted for years, maybe 8 or 9 yearsPublished 12 months ago by mocma123
Lamp was dead within 6 weeks. Don't waste your money on this bulbPublished 12 months ago by Doug Henslee