|Item Weight||94 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||28.8 x 16.5 x 29.4 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||CST454CEFG#01|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Flow Rate||1.6 GPM|
|Water Consumption||1.28 GPF|
|Flush Type||Power Flush Toilets|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
TOTO CST454CEFG#01 Drake II 2-Piece Toilet with Elongated Bowl and Sanagloss,1.28 GPF, Cotton White
|Sale:||$339.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$229.01 (40%)|
Want this professionally installed?
- Removal and haul away of 1 old toilet (if required)
- Prepping of soil pipe, flange, and wax ring
- Setting of 1 customer-supplied bowl, tank, and seat
- Bolting toilet base to flange
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Double Cyclone Technology
- Powerful, quiet flush every time
- Wide, 2-1/8-Inch computer designed trap way
- Saves 20-Percent water over 1.6gpf toilets.
- ASIN B002CQ4NVM (CST454CEFG#01) does not come with a seat, it is just a bowl C454CUFG#01) and a tank (ST454E#01).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item TOTO CST454CEFG#01 Drake II 2-Piece Toilet with Elongated Bowl and Sanagloss,1.28 GPF, Cotton White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||PlumberStock||PlumberStock||Need Plumbing Supplies||DecorPlanet||Home Essentials Depot||Amazon.com|
|Color||Cotton White||Cotton White||Glazed Cotton White||Colonial White||White||White|
|Item Dimensions||16.5 x 28.75 x 29.44 in||19.5 x 28 x 30.5 in||19.5 x 28 x 28.5 in||16.75 x 30.25 x 22 in||18.25 x 30.38 x 32.5 in||17.62 x 28.75 x 30.75 in|
CST454CEFG#01 Finish: Cotton Features: -Transitional style.-Sleek high profile two-piece design.-Double Cyclone Technology.-Powerful, quiet flush every time.-SanaGloss : Super smooth, ion barrier glazing cleans your toilet bowl with every flush.-Wide, 2-1/8'' computer designed trapway.-Large water surface.-Universal height; ADA height compliant. Specifications: -Saves 20pct water over 1.6GPF toilets.
From the Manufacturer
TOTO High profile two-piece toilet. High efficiency (1.28Gpf/4.8Lpf) Double Cyclone flushing action. Tank cover, fittings, polished chrome trip lever included. With unrivaled vision and innovation expertise, TOTO leads and never follows in designing, engineering, refining and delivering innovative technology that enhances your daily life. TOTO's innovations translate into the best performance and ecology in the plumbing world. TOTO leaves nothing to chance when it comes to design. TOTO embraces holistic design principles because performance, quality, functionality and ultimately, customer satisfaction, are just as important as aesthetics. Backed by precision engineering and global manufacturing, great designs address functionality and performance as well as beauty. Attention to detail, continuous improvement, over a thousand research and development professionals and 90+ years of experience fuel TOTO's product quality. TOTO provides unmatched performance, durability and reliability, representing the ultimate in customer satisfaction for our toilets, faucets, lavatories, showers and products for the entire bathroom. Superior quality backed by over 90 years of experience creates many benefits. TOTO installations offer peace of mind and performance you can count on. Reliability translates into reduced maintenance costs and superior performance.
Top customer reviews
The bottom line:
Performance and efficiency on the Toto Drake II are excellent in every regard. I read reviews that did not come to this conclusion, but this toilet is so good they're hard to believe. Ordering online from Amazon was quick & trouble-free - got the toilet in 4 days (and that included Thanksgiving!).
CST = gravity (not power assisted) flush
454 = model #
C = double cyclone (two outlets create swirling water - no "old-fashioned" rim holes to clog or get dirty)
E = e-max (3" flush valve and 2 1/8" trapway with additional siphon power at the trap - stuff disappears!)
F = universal height (ADA - in this case about 17 1/4" seat height)
G = sana gloss (ceramic glaze - must not use harsh/scratching cleaners. Bonus? You won't need to!)
* flushes EVERYTHING, and quickly (one can only wonder why all toilets don't - isn't this their only purpose?)
* refills quickly (even with our old and narrowing galvanized plumbing, after all, it's only a little more than a gallon)
* aesthetically attractive shape, if such can be said about a toilet
* cleans completely about 99/100 times...I've had to clean it once for slight streaking
* has variable flushing ability - if you hold down the handle longer you can get more of the swirling flush (not that I can say it has ever really needed to be held longer - even the quickest flush takes everything away)
* I have not used the plunger once
* I have not had to flush more than once even a single time
Worries from my research that proved unfounded:
* noise - it's not super quiet, and there is a 'glug glug glug' sound at the 'finale', but it is not disturbingly loud and doesn't wake my teen daughter in the next room if it is flushed late at night. I guess this can vary based on your plumbing
* seat height - some said the seat height cut off circulation in their legs when they sat for a while. Our family is 5'4" tall and taller and none of us have had any problems with the toilet height, indeed at 5'9" I find it 'just right'
* leaking from the tank connection- our 2-piece Toto was installed by a plumber and it does not leak
* color - 'colonial white' is the perfect white for my older home. Quite white-but not too white-and not at all dingy or off-colored or yellowed as I had feared - picking colors from a computer screen is scary!
* shipping - some people, but not most, have had problems at some of the sites I visited while doing my research, but our toilet was well padded inside the boxes (2) and the boxes were in perfect shape when they arrived on the ups truck - our toilet was in perfect condition
* you can see those big double cyclone holes and the altered rim that makes them work so well, which is maybe not that great of a "look"
* doesn't come with a seat (we reused our existing seat as our old toilet was also elongated)
* pricey, but never was the axiom more true - you DO get what you pay for
* there's a thing called a MaP rating for flushing ability (not rinsing power) ranging from 0 to 1000 (1000 grams, that is, or 2.2 lbs.), the Toto Drake II gets an 800 (I've read anything over 500 is good - and people, please eat your fiber! 2.2 pounds?!?)
* this is an elongated toilet, exact specs can be found on the toto website
* handle is polished chrome and on the left (right is available)
* one year mfg warranty
* 12" rough in - the distance from the wall to the bolts
* WaterSense - just means uses 20 percent less water than the current federal standard, Toto Drake II meets the standard and uses 1.28 gal/flush - there is a new Drake II using only 1 gal/flush
The Toto Drake II replaces an American Standard that was in our currently 43 year old house we bought 2 years ago. That toilet had to be flushed multiple times (sometimes 6 or 7 times), took forever to refill, and needed plunging almost daily and at a minimum several times a week. Only 2 people used it regularly. I realize that every brand of toilet (excepting Toto?) has a range of products and ours may have been quite old (but it was an elongated toilet, so certainly not original), but I think the best use for American Standard toilets is media for growing reefs at the bottom of the ocean. I will never purchase an American Standard toilet regardless of what consumer reports says. I complained about that toilet constantly for 2 years whilst battling more urgent life problems (finishing my thesis, etc...). Life is so very good right now...thesis completed and a Toto Drake II in my hall bathroom. Life is sweet!
This is a great toilet that I can heartily recommend. When we get to the remodeling we plan to get 2 more Totos and now I won't fret about getting them online.
The Toto CST454CEFG Toilet is a beautifull toilet, The cyclone flush is a definite plus, powerful and quiet. I highly recommend it. Time will tell for the Sanagloss finish.
When Toto says "12 inch rough in", they mean it!!!
Even though I have had two other 12 inch rough in toilets in my master bath location which had 11-1/4 clearance, the Toto would not fit in the space as the tank is rounded and projects in the back; it would not position properly. Thankfully, I was able to use the toilet in a powder room where I had 11-7/8 inch clearance. My recommendation is to double check your "rough in" distance, if it is less than 11-3/4 inches choose a different toilet. According to Toto customer service, Toto offers a CST474CEFG that can be adapted to a 10 inch rough in with a $60 dollar adaptor. Unfortunately this makes the toilet no longer cost effective.
Do yourself a favor, use the Danco Perfect Seal wax ring ($11), Unlike wax rings, this seal allows the toilet to be removed and replaced multiple times without leakage. Considering that during this installation fiasco, I ended up installing four toilets, first the Toto (a no go), re installed the toilet removed, moved the toilet from the power room in the master bath, and lastly installed the Toto in the powder room (a gogo); I am sold on the Danco Perfect Seal.
The first CST454CEFG ordered (Prime shipping, likely by Amazon) arrived in an undamaged box, but the toilet inside was in shards. The packer should be shot!
The UPS man and I opened the box and found that the inner box, had not been cushioned properly...just thin pads on 3 sides and the top, but nothing on the bottom. This damaged toilet was immediately returned by the UPS (Its good to inspect the item while the UPS man is there). A replacement Toto was ordered, but was not available with Prime shipping because Amazon had discovered that they had a "shipping problem"...They ordered the replacement through Wayfair.(Wayfair.com). The replacement arrived in two days, and when the boxes were opened we found just how bad the first shipper was...this Wayair toilet was packaged with a full foam cushion on the bottom, spray-formed foam cushions on the four corners, and a full foam cushion of the top. Wayfair certainly knows their business. Also there was no sales tax for Floridians using Wayfair.
Based on my experience I would suggest that you specify Wayfair as a source.