TOTU Windproof Umbrellas Auto Open Close Folding Golf Strong Durable Compact Travel Umbrella Reinforced Ribs 60 MPH Windproof Canopy and Slip-Proof Handle, Portable Lightweight Easy Carrying Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Superior Waterproof: TOTU travel umbrella can protect you even if in a drenching downpour with a premium quality canopy which is made from 300T pongee that is highly water repellent and quick drying.The drops will flip away when the rain falls. It only needs you to shake gently after closing the umbrella, then all the drops will gone.So the fabric won't easily soaked.
- Automatic Operation: Quickly open and close the canopy with the push of a button.When you get caught in an unexpected downpour, you won't look like wet dog by opening the umbrella in less than a second.Easy and simple to use with just one hand.You can experience open/close the umbrella in no time when you have your hands full.
- Compact and Convenient to Carry: With a 42-inch canopy, 13-inch close length and weight of only 12 oz, TOTU folding umbrellas designed to fit in briefcases, backpacks, travel totes, and the glove compartment of your car. This also comes with a handy storage sleeve. With its sleek all black design and heavy duty construction, TOTU compact umbrella is the perfect companion for the frequent traveller.
- High Quality Material: This travel umbrella's outside surface is made of highly absorbent pongee fabric, and the frame are a combination of electroplated steel shaft and premium resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs which ensure our windproof umbrellas tough enough to endure 60 MPH gusts.The rubberized ergonomic handle with finger-notches provide better grip feeling and reduce wrist fatigue.
- Lifetime Warranty: If it doesn't meet your expectations, just contact us and we offer a full refund for the first 90 days or a replacement warranty for the lifetime of your purchase!
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
There are a lot of travel umbrella choices for consumers today, but few stand the test of time. At TOTU, we built the best umbrella:
stylish, durable, and highly wind resistant. TOTU strong wind resistant umbrella performs the most important job of a great umbrella:
Keep your hair looking good, your clothes dry and always arrive at any event with the style you intended.
It is the ultimate travel umbrella that you can trust.
1. Windproof Maximum Durability:
Rated for high winds will not break or tear under 60+ MPH winds.
2. High Quality Canopy:
Abrasion resistant, mold resistant and water repellent built to manage any condition. 300T pongee fabric will ensure you remain unaffected by nature.
3. Quick And Easy Doorway Entry:
Avoid getting wet with fast auto open/close one button canopy.
4. Single Handed Operation:
No need to juggle the items you are carrying. Simply press the button on the handle to open the canopy and press again to retract it.
5. Ergonomic Design:
Comfortable rubberized grip handle.
We use high quality electroplated steel shaft and premium reinforced fiberglass ribs, which provide strength and flexibility.
7. Take Anywhere:
Weight 12 ounces. And the full size canopy reduces to a compact 13 inches.
1. One thing to remember after pressing button to close umbrella, be sure to push from the top of the umbrella along the main spine
all the way back to the handle until you hear a “click”. Then umbrella is ready for opening again. Otherwise, you can’t open it next time.
2. This umbrella can not be thrown/thumped heavily, otherwise the auto open close button could be broken.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty Descriptionlifetime warrantry
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have owned a number of automatic retractable umbrellas over the years, so the technology is nothing new.
What separates this one from most others I've owned are mentioned in the product specifications and by many other reviewers.
In this real life usage, here's what I found:
Hand grip--pistol handle is nice and comfortable and allows strong sure grip, better than just a round knob.
Seams-- leak proof so far in real heavy rain. Some of my other umbrellas in heavy rain will have water coming through the seams, especially from the top leaking inside.
Fabric-- definitely dries fast, and water beads (see one of the photos) so you can shake off excess quickly.
Canopy size-- good coverage for one, may be stretching it for 2 especially during heavy rain. A good balance of size, weight vs portability.
Wind proof-- I cannot attest to the claim 60 mph, but it definitely is tough and strong in the wind. And of course, you always want to point the umbrella in the direction of the wind/rain so it does not flip over.
Overall constructions--attention to details is par none at this price range (I got it during LD for $16). It inspired confidence that the frame, stitching, fabric all screamed quality.
This is the first umbrella I have had for many years. It is well built and sturdy comparing to many umbrellas I have had before. I look forward to testing this in the rain and in a windier situation.
In fact I am thinking about buying another one to keep in the car for the rainy days because it takes such a low profile.