- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00CJICDR4
- Average Customer Review: 4,296 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#583 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #3 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Camping & Hiking > Knives & Tools > Paracord
- #3 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Boating & Sailing > Boating > Docking & Anchoring Equipment
- #10 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Fishing > Fishing Watercraft & Trolling Motors
TOUGH-GRID 750lb Paracord / Parachute Cord - Genuine Mil Spec Type IV 750lb Paracord Used by the US Military (MIl-C-5040-H) - 100% Nylon - Made In The USA.
|Price:||$9.50 - $129.50|
- PREMIUM CORD... AT A BARGAIN PRICE. NOTE: PACKAGED ACCORDING TO LENGTH. (50, 100 and 150 footers come coiled in bags, 200 footers on a tube and 500 and 1000 footers on a spool. 1000 footers may come in up-to 2 non-spliced sections. PLEASE SEE PACKAGING IMAGES ON LEFT.) We want to be your "go-to" source for great Type 4 Mil-Spec Paracord. Thousands of Reviewers agree this is the best paracord they have ever used!
- "PEACE OF MIND. THERE'S NOTHING QUITE LIKE IT." Go ahead, string up a hammock, rig your sails, secure your tent or make an emergency tourniquet. The extra 200 pounds of strength beats regular 550 cord and is there to protect you when you really need it! Our 100% Nylon (11 Triple Strands) TOUGH-GRID cord is NEVER Spliced and is made with USA pride and craftsmanship which gives you that great feeling that you got what you paid for and are helping keep America strong.
- "TOUGH AS NAILS WHILE SOFT AND FLEXIBLE" Spending time in the outdoors is a great pastime, but can be dangerous. Safety and preparation are critical, especially for the young and old who are much more vulnerable to the elements. TOUGH-GRID Paracord gives you an excellent lifeline when your family needs some strong, lightweight cordage. You can enjoy the outdoors knowing you have the toughest cord around and that it's ready when you are.
- VETERAN RECOMMENDED With hundreds of reviews from US Military Veterans like these: "They have mine and my family's business for life" "GET SOME, see for yourself, Worth the Price" and "This is a Class A Product, It Will Save Your Life!!!," Take it from the experts and change the way you camp, hike, survive and make paracord projects. Whether sheltering in place, stocking your bug-out bag, crafting, or surviving a full-blown zombie apocalypse, you'll want enough Mil-Spec cord to cover anything.
- "SEEMS LIKE A NO-BRAINER TO ME!" Use our cord whenever you need super strong, light cordage. You'll be ready for just about anything if you throw a roll in your trunk, keep a hank in your backpack and even in your tool box! We like the old saying "It's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it." That sums-up the prepper / survivalist / Boy Scout spirit pretty well! When you're in need of strong Genuine Military Grade Paracord, we've got you covered... Guaranteed!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bring Confidence Back to Your Survival Plan with TOUGH-GRID Paracord!
Prep Responsibly with TOUGH-GRID 750lb Mil-Spec Paracord - Premium 100% Nylon Paracord. A Must-Have Item for Any Prepper, Hiker, Survivalist, or Do-it-Yourselfer!
People demand American-made quality, durability, and strength for their paracord needs, whether tying things down, making survival bracelets, packing for a hiking trip, upgrading a bug out bag, or simply storing for emergencies. Thousands of our customers have written recommendations, emails, and even made videos about our cord's outstanding quality and performance. Here's why:
Uses Limited Only by Your Imagination
EXTRA DUTY STRENGTH - 200lbs+ stronger cord means that whether you're making a hammock, hanging a bear bag, hoisting your tree stand, replacing your guy lines, doing heavy farm work, replacing your boot laces, or using this cord as tie downs, TOUGH-GRID paracord can handle the job.
INCREDIBLY VERSATILE SURVIVAL TOOL - TOUGH-GRID paracord is made to the highest specifications that the United States military certifies. Nothing brings people together like a warm campfire and having TOUGH-GRID cord means you can rest easy knowing that you have the best possible cord when you need it. Furthermore, if your situation turns into a survival situation, this cord is designed to take a beating and keep on working.
Packaged for Your Convenience
MEETS OR EXCEEDS MIL-C-5040H SPECIFICATIONS - Our cord has 30%+ stretch, measures between 5/32" and 3/16" or 3.96mm to 4.76mm in diameter, includes a tracer strand, and is UV and abrasion resistant.
100% NYLON & (11) INNER CORES - This paracord is made with (11) inner triple strands, while 550lb cord is largely made with a (7) inner double strand construction. There is a reason the U.S. Military requires 100% nylon to meet their specs... it's a stronger and more versatile material! Don't fall for polyester sheathing or strands, it is NOT real mil-spec.
SIX CONVENIENT LENGTHS - 50, 100, & 150 footers come coiled in a bag, 200 footers come wound on a tube and 500 & 1000 footers are wound on a spool. A bag or tube might be perfect for your backpack or car, while a 500 or 1000 foot spool might be perfect for your survival supplies or garage.
This Life-Saving Cord is Excellent for Paracord Projects
PRACTICAL AND FUN - Get the most out of your paracord and make bracelets, lanyards, and other fun projects! If you're going to have a survival paracord bracelet, you may as well make it with the good stuff. If you get into an emergency situation, you'll be glad you have it!
SUPPORT AN AMERICAN COMPANY - TOUGH-GRID is a family owned, American business and we take pride in the fact that our paracord is Made in the United States! Do not fall for cheap foreign imports or imitators. With thousands of excellent recommendations, you can't go wrong with TOUGH-GRID paracord.
TOUGH-GRID paracord will provide peace of mind and entertainment for all the family. It will bring comfort and confidence to your next hiking or camping trip and many occasions to come.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also have to say that this seller is a very kind person, who really wants his customers to be happy and pleased with the purchase. My interactions with the seller have been nothing but positive. I had a tough time with keeping the cord wound when I tried my project for the first time and the reel sides gave out on me. This seller went above and beyond to make sure I had a positive experience with this product in the end. I am thankful to have done business with him and highly recommend this seller and this product to others.
More importantly, this is GENUINE 750# paracord (made in the USA) that meets MIL-C-5040-H Type IV standards. I put a 20 foot length through the paces in my workshop: strength, elasticity, knotting, etc. The paracord performed flawlessly.
For what it's worth, I am an avid outdoorsman and former Army infantry officer with multiple combat deployments. I have used paracord for many applications: making a rifle sling, improvising a stretcher, making rafts, building shelters, field dressing game, etc. I would rate this paracord as a 'full confidence' addition to my kit, meaning the paracord can be relied on to perform tasks within the parameters of its specifications.
1. Cut the cord a couple of inches longer than you need it to be. Holding the cord horizontaly move it (with a little tension) over a flame at the point you wish to cut it. The outer sheath (mantle) melts and narrows down to about 2/3 diameter. Let it cool and cut it at that point. Don't burn the cord. Only melt it. Then the mantle will hold the core (kern) in place.
2. use a wet paper towel. Get the end of the cord burning, wrap the paper towel around it and run it down to and off the burnt end. It tapers the end so can be easily threaded through something.