|Item Weight||10.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.2 x 3.1 x 0.7 inches|
|Item model number||C800|
SquareTrade 4-year Office Protection Plan ($200-$250)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
TOUMEI C800 Pico Portable Smart DLP Android Home Video Projector Support HDMI,USB,TF Card,Wifi,Bluetooth,VGA,AV for iPhone,iPad,Mobile Phone,Laptop,Macbook,PC
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ✨PORTABLE DESIGN：TOUMEI C800 Video Projector just as small as an iPhone 8 Plus.It’s lightweight and suitable for trip,camping and other outdoor activities.Its handy design allows you to bring the projector to wherever you wanna go.
- 🎦AMAZING WATCHING EXPERIENCE：30”-120”with projector distance 0.75m-3m, the best projector distance is about 2-2.5m with the image size of 130”, which can make you enjoy best watching experience.Its brightness is 100 ANSI lumens and it’s 50% brighter than ordinary LED projectors,especially in the darkness.Besides,it has auto keystone correction function to adjust the screen automatically.
- 🔌EASY TO CONNECT：TOUMEI C800 can connect with several kinds of devices,such as iPhone,iPad,Laptop,PC through wireless or wire way.And we have a detailed instruction enclosed with the package,so you do not need to worry about how to use the projector.
- 🎼MULTIFUNCTION & WIDELY USED：TOUMEI C800 is simply not a projector but also an Android TV BOX which allows you to download and install APPs, such as Kodi,Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, BBC and Office etc.You can use it to run presentation files for business or school,watch movies online,play games and so on.
- 💌WARRANTY&SERVICE：Using FBA delivery means faster and safer.We offer 2-YEAR guarantee ,professional customer service & Technical Support. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
HOW TO USE :
◈Connect to iPhone/iPad
1.Make sure iPhone/iPad and the projector are connected to the same WIFI.
2.Open the HappyCast on the projector and Update HappyCast to the latest version.
3.Open HappyCast on the projector, and open the AirPlay Mirroring of iPhone/iPad to search equipment. Click the required name of the projection equipment.
4.Close Airplay Mirroring to disconnect.
◈Connect to Android device
1.Make sure Android device and the projector are connected with the same WIFI.
2.Open the HappyCast on the projector then scan the QR-code to download HappyCast to Android device.
3.Open the HappyCast on Android device and click TV-->Projector’s name-->Open Mirroring
4.Close the HappyCast to disconnect.
Brightness: 100 ANSI Lumens
Resolution: WVGA 854*480, support 1080P
Project Ratio: 4:3 / 16 : 9/16 : 10
CPU: Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A7 with up to 1.2GHz DDR: 1GB DDR3
OS: Android 4.4
Video Support: Real-Time Video Decoder for MPEG-1,MPEG-2,MPEG-4, H263,H264,H265,VC-1,RV 1080P VP8,Sorenson SparkWAV
Audio Support: MP3,WMA,MP2,0GG,AAC,M4A,MA4,FLAC,APE,3GP,WAV
Photo Support: Supports jpg png bmp etc
FLASH Support: Supports flash 11.1
Extended Memory: TF card and Hard Dish
USB: USB HOST 2.0
TF Card: Maximum supported 32G
HDMI: HDMI 1.4 input
Bluetooth: BT 4.0 (Support external bluetooth Speaker, mouse and gamepad）
WIFI: 2.4G/5G Dual-band WIFI
Remote Control: Support IR and 2.4G wireless remote control
Power Supply: Input AC100-240V, 50/60Hz; DC 5V 3A
Battery Inside: 4200mAh
Total Power Consumption: 10W
1♡Mini Smart Projector
1♡English User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy to figure out and set up
Picture quality is very good close range and at 7 feet
comes with a tripod
The remote makes this much easier to use
Stays cool with use
Has the ability to play videos from phone if you have the HDMI dongle on hand
Has a SD card slot if desired
USB port available
HD in port available
Can use this with headphones if desired
Fan is quiet and efficient
Very compact, easy to travel with and store
Sound is a little tinny sounding
Setting up netflix and youtube would be easier with a keyboard
Volume is only easily accessible from remote so you can't lose it
UPDATE 02/12/18 - Still working great. Love it. No issues.
I like that this mini projector uses Android OS so it works just like an Android TV box and projector combined. The Android version is 4.4 and Play Store is pre-installed (this means I can install other apps easily). It also supports both Android WIFI cast and iOS Airplay so I can easily present the screen of my devices onto bigger screen. The overall performance is good and I found it to be smooth in most cases (using App, movie playback or home screen). It supports a lot of external inputs, including memory card (microUSB, up to 32GB), HDMI IN for gaming consoles, and USB port for USB sticks, external hard drives, or USB mouses.
The only thing I wish it has is a case to put everything in, but I can find one easily anywhere.
Overall, I am very happy with this purchase and would like to recommend to anyone who is looking for a compact portable smart device that can project.
I am extremely happy with this projector.This is my first mini projector. I bought it for enjoying home cinema with my family.THE 100 ANSI luminous is awesome! What a great picture and little fan,work 2-3 hours on a single charge.
It's easy to set up and use,my little brother can easy operates it himself. It look like as big as an Iphone 7 plus, so I can just put this into my pocket and take anywhere. I would truly recommend this projector to anyone.Really worth it!
This thing is awesome.
Note: Took 1 star off because it takes a while to setup. You'll need a keyboard (USB) and a mouse (USB) and a USB hub to connect it all. That's because it will take forever for you to, for example, type in your Netflix credentials. The remote control takes forever.
With that said, this is a God send for traveling. It's lightweight, small, and perfect for my presentations (and showing the Jesus film in Africa!)
I have to said, TOUMEI C800 was perfect to meet my all needs!
The projector comes with remote controller,power adapter,tripod,user manual.It has a HDMI port, a USB port, AV input (using the cable converter), 3.5mm AUX output and TF Card slot .
The size and weight of this product are just equivalent as iphone 7 plus， lightweight only 0.58lb!Support wired and wireless with kinds of multi-media equipment,and play 1080P vedio resource.
The image from the projector is good for its price.In general the operation is very convenient!you can shifted with the keystone to sure the image still be rectangular.
I would say this is a nice starter projector, definitely worth it!