TOYOTA Heavy-Duty Metal Interior FSG325 (FSG 325) Sewing Machine with 25 Built-In Stitches
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made By Toyota - In Toyota's Factories - The company known for creating well-made reliable cars has been making sewing machines since 1946 with their first machine - The Toyota HA-1. Toyota is now finally available in the United States and they continue to uphold their tradition of quality and reliability.
- This Heavy-Duty Metal Interior Body Sewing Machine is capable of going through all different types of fabrics with ease ranging from - Fine Fabrics, Medium Fabrics, Heavier Quilting Fabrics, Denim, Leather, Suede and even Soft Furnishings! The Metal Interior Frame and Metal Bobbin Case provides rigidity and uses a tried and true system to provide years of service.
- 25 Built-In Stitches including Utility Stitches, Stretch Stitches, Blind Hem Stitches, Decorative Stitches, Applique Stitches, Overlock Stitches, a 4-Way Smocking Stitch, a Triple Reinforced Straight Stitch, a Triple Reinforced Zig Zag Stitch and a Simple to Use 1-Step Automatic Buttonhole
- The Toyota FSG-325 features an Automatic Needle Threader to help prevent eye strain and frustation when threading the needle! Adjust the Presser Foot Pressure with the simple turn of a dial. No pre-set pressures means you can fine tune your presser foot pressure with the upmost precision. The FSG-325 even features a Free Arm for sewing pants legs, cuffs or collars and a Drop Feed Capability for Darning, Stippling, Attaching Buttons or other Free Motion Applications
- Comes with A Bunch of Different Accessories Including - 3 Bobbins, a Package of Needles, a Twin Needle, an Automatic Buttonhole Foot, a Zipper Foot, a Zig-Zag Foot (Attached to Machine), a Sewing Guide, Screwdrivers, a Spool Pin, a Seam Ripper, Oil, an Accessory Tray, a Foot Control/Power Cord and a Soft Cover!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Sew with a name you
Know, Sew with a name you
Love- TOYOTA Sewing Machines
Only available online through Mr. Vac and Mrs. Sew, the Toyota FSG-325 is a heavy-duty, reliable sewing machine that is made to last. The Toyota FSG-325 is made in Toyota Factories by Toyota, the same company famously known world-wide for their reliable cars. The FSG-325 features Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure, an Automatic Needle Threader, a Metal Interior Body, Drop Feed Capability, Easy Stitch Selection, a Free Arm and Much More! The Toyota is Heavy-Duty enough to sew through Leather, Denim, Soft Furnishings and more; but portable enough to easily take on the go with the built-in carrying handle. Want to sew through lighter fabric? Not a problem, the Toyota is made to sew through Fine Fabrics and Medium Fabrics as well! And with the adjustable presser foot pressure dial you can set your machine's foot pressure to the exact setting needed for your fabrics weight. With 25 Built-In Stitches ranging from Utility Stitches to Decorative Stitches to Stretch Stitches, there is no limit to what you can create! The Stitch Dial makes stitch selection a breeze and adjusting the Stitch Width and Length to your liking is a simple dial turn away. Want to do Free Motion Sewing such as Stippling or Darning? Simply drop the feed-dogs and you are ready to sew. The Free Arm makes sewing pants legs, cuffs, sleeves, etc. simple and easy. The Metal Interior Frame and tried and true Metal Bobbin Case provides the user with a reliable machine that will provide years of service. Easily snap your sewing feet on and off with Toyota's Snap-On Presser Foot system. Sew your projects quickly and efficiently with the Toyota's powerful motor , capable of sewing up to 800 Stitches Per Minute! Bobbins, Needles, Sewing Feet, Oil, Screwdrivers, a Soft Cover and more are all included with the machine.
Top customer reviews
My only worry/complaint is that the drive gear is plastic (though, thankfully, that is the only internal plastic part). I'm hoping to have a metal replacement part machined for it, if it can take the weight.
In fact, this machine is to replace my 50 some year old Kenmore that finally had the stitch selector knob shear off. If I could have gotten parts for it I would have. But, if this Toyota holds up as well, I'll never need another machine again. And if it doesn't, I have 3 Singer treadles in the attic that work like the day they were made. LOL
part that turn the different stitches
I use the stitch selector a lot (as likely do most people who sew apparel), so ordering the machine again to see if my luck was better, knowing this is already a potential weak point in the design itself, wasn't in the cards. Will be looking around for another brand to fill my general apparel sewing/occasional heavy-duty needs. Sadly, it probably won't be a Toyota. I very badly wanted to like it, but I didn't even get a chance!
Amazon were their usual efficient selves processing the return, no complaints there.