2-Year Camera & Camcorder Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
TOZO Q1012 X 8tw Drone RC Quadcopter Altitude Hold Headless RTF 3D 360 Degree FPV VIDEO WIFI 720P HD Camera 6 axis 4CH 2.4Ghz Height Hold Easy Fly Steady for learning, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Phone direct control with transmission OR transmitter contorl with Smart phone. Apple IOS / Android phones compatible
- Altitude Hold. You can release the throttle stick and the drone will keep the current height. One key take off and landing, super easy to fly & easy to shoot quality images or videos with WIFI Real-Time HD carmera.
- Headless Security Mode. The pilot can fly the drone to any location without worrying about which diretion the drone is facing. Help bignner to prevent from losing the direction.
- Foldable Design. Bring it anywhere,saves the space with folding size: 122×94×57mm.
- Range: About 80-100 Meters. Flight Tim: About 8-10 Minutes. Charging Time: About 80 Minutes
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
TOZO HD Camera Wifi FPV Drone
Wifi FPV Version
1.Built-in HD Camera, download the App onto your smartphone, easy to view and take quality photos & video while flying.
2. Easy Operation Mode: The drone provides headless mode and one key take-off & one key landing function, super easier for beginners
3. Training Drone with H/M/L Speed Levels: With the setting button on the controller, the drone can fly at 3 speed level, practice from slow to quick to step into experienced
Important Tips :
1. Please follow the instruction manual carefully
2. This drone has powerful, ultra-responsive motors. Adjust the throttle slowly to maintain control
3. The motors and circuit board may heat up with use. Take a 10-minute cool-down break between flights to ensure your parts last as long as possible
4. When out of control, just press both L2&R2 button for emergency stop to prevent more damage.
- 720P HD Camera
- Headless Mode
- Phone direct control
- Altitude Hold Function
- 360 Degree Flip
- Bright LED Lights
- 1×TOZO Quadcopter.
- 1×Controller.(AA batteries not included)
- 1×Phone Holder.
- 1×USB Charger.(adapter not included)
- 1×Lipo Battery.
- 8×Screw (8pcs/1 set).
- 4×Spare Propellers (8pcs/1 set).
- 1×Screw Driver.
- 1x Product Manual.
ALTITUDE HOLD FUNCTION
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not cheap.Pretty pricey but,I love this drone.
I'm Impressed by the foldable design,How durable it is & The features.
Easy to control 100% & Definitely a cool gift to get a friend or A loved one.
Have fun flying & Have a good day :)
I purchased this drone after becoming accustomed to drones (and loving them) with Tozo's mini quad that they also sell. This is a BIG upgrade to the mini drones that are out there. Those are more of toys, this on the other hand is a real drone with even an FPV camera included.
Performance: This drone performs surprisingly well for a product of this caliper for this price. The controls are extremely snappy and after some learning and getting used to, it's a very easy and enjoyable experience. While this drone cannot stay in place for very long if there is wind, it does have altitude hold so it will stay the same height. With some trim applied, the drone can hover in one place pretty well. Battery life is also pretty good with an average 5-10 minute flight time depending on how hard you push it. I recommend extra batteries if you'd really like to have a field day with it.
Functionality: The controller (which is very comfortable in the hands and has a nice matted feel to it) has some very cool easy-to-use functions that will enhance your flying experience for the better. There are trim buttons for hovering adjustments, there is a customizable flip (meaning you can do flips in all four directions), and there is automatic take-off or landing. The controller also has a very INSTANT emergency shut off just in case something does go wrong. There are indicator LED's located below each arm of the drone that blink if the drone is low battery and can also be shut off with the controller.
A great bonus for this drone is the camera installed into the drone. Through the app, the drone has a decent real-time feed for FPV flying with a phone attached to the controller. The camera can also capture video during flight on-demand which saves directly to your device. What's nice is that you can easily clip on and off the holder for your device. For camera video samples, watch my video posted above.
- It can fold to a very manageable size
- LED indicator lights
- Great controller
- LCD screen on controller is cool
- Awesome functions
- Three speed modes
- FPV camera
- Phone attaches directly to controller via the clip
- Battery life isn't amazing
- (*Only aesthetic*) Colored plastic cover for LED's tends to fall off during flight rarely
- Does not fly well in wind
- Range isn't amazing, only approximately 50 meters to be safe
To sum it up, this drone is a great level up for those getting into drones or FPV racing and need real experience from a real drone that can really perform well. Added bonus: customer service is fantastic if you have any issues with the product. I really recommend this drone because of its performance, functionality, and good price. Thank you for reading my review and I really hope it helped you with your purchase.
One important reason why I ordered this drone was so that I could practice my piloting skills inside my house this winter. Where I live in the Midwest, it's way too cold and windy this time of year to practice drone flying outside, especially with a tiny one like this that can easily get blown away and lost in a matter of seconds. This drone fits the bill perfectly for inside flying, where I can careen it around with reckless abandon in a room with a very high ceiling, practicing turns and various maneuvers that I'll be using on bigger and more capable drones in the outdoors once the spring thaw sets in.
If you're just starting out with drones, this is an excellent candidate for your first one. It's not too expensive, and it's so easily maneuverable and controllable that it won't be surprising you with unpredictable flying characteristics. Best of all, it can take a beating. It's survived some brutal crashes as I stretch its capabilities to its limits, emerging unscathed from wrecks that would have destroyed lesser quads. My only complaint is that the batteries don't last long enough, and this kit only includes one. But you can always get more batteries. I recommend this drone wholeheartedly!
I have a DJI phantom but it's hard to take such big drone to many places and fly it specially in and around Los Angeles due to the strict rules and regulations. But something as small as this drone that doesn't require a certification can be flown for a couple of minute here or there without much issue.
The fact that the arms and propellers fold in makes it super easy to put in my water bladder backpack so whenever we go hiking or biking I can quickly take it out an fly it. The drone has a turn ON/OFF switch so even when the battery is connected you still can have it be turned off. This is what many drones in smaller price range don't have in which the minute you connect the battery the drone turn's on. But this way I can have the battery in it and just switch on when time is right to fly.
The controller is pretty easy to operate. It's just like a game controller and the fine tune switches on it makes it super handy.
The paring is super easy and fast. My video shows how it's done step by step.
The video quality is decent as its resolution is 1280x720 @ 25FPS and there is no sound but in no way a GoPro 720p HD.
The battery lasts about 7-8 minutes of flying and charges in about 2hrs. So buying a second battery is not necessary but if you want to swap them in case you need to fly more it's an option.