|Item Weight||13.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.62 x 1.5 x 2.38 inches|
|Item model number||HS103P2|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Plug Format||B - US style with ground plug.|
|Switch Style||Push button|
|Special Features||Smart Plug|
|Included Components||Smart Wi-Fi Plug Lite HS103 * 2, Quick Start Guide|
|Warranty Description||2 Years|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Kasa Smart Plug, WiFi Outlet works with Alexa, Echo and Google Home, No Hub Required, Remote Control, 12 Amp, UL Certified, 2-Pack (HS103P2)
|Price:||($2.50 / oz) & FREE Returns|
$5.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Voice Control: Add voice control to any outlet. Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling any home electronic appliances with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Control From Anywhere: Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation.
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart plug to automatically turn on and off any home electronic appliances such as lamps, fan, humidifier, Christmas lights etc.
- Easy Set Up and Use: 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection required. Plug in, open the Kasa app, follow the simple instructions and enjoy.
- Trusted and Reliable: Designed and developed in Silicon Valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 Million users and being the reader’s choice for PCMag 2020. UL certified for safety use. 2-year warranty.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Create interactions with your plug and other Kasa products. Connect a lamp to your plug so that when your camera detects motion, your light turns on.
Schedule your connected devices to turn on and off automatically at specified times.
Count Down Timer
Set a timer for your connected appliance to automatically turn off when the time runs out.
Away Mode will automatically turn on and off connected appliances, like lamps, to make it appear as if you're home.
Run Time & Usage
View run times to track usage and cut down on energy consumption.
Compare with similar items
The HS103 Kasa smart plug is the easiest way you can start controlling lamps, fans, humidifiers and other home electronic appliances. With it adding voice control to any outlet, you could also enjoy the hands-free convenience. The Kasa app contains not only all the feature you expect from TP-Link Kasa family, but also guidance for you through each step of the installation to connect your smart plug with your home Wi Fi, Alexa or Google assistant.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Setup was a piece of cake: just plug them in and use the Kasa app to configure them. You can also control these by voice if you are an Echo user -- adding them as new devices is easily done through the Alexa app. (They are also compatible with Google Home devices.)
2) They are small and unobtrusive, projecting about an inch and a half from the outlet. And because they are so compact, you CAN plug two of them in at the same receptacle, one above the other.
3) They require NO HUB, since they connect via WiFi -- this is a huge plus!
4) They are very easy to control with the Kasa app, which is well designed and fairly intuitive. You can use the app not only to turn the plugs on and off but also to set schedules so lamps or other appliances turn on and off at designated times.
I have had no connectivity issues with these, and I would certainly buy them again. (In fact, I will almost certainly purchase more because I keep finding new places where these can be useful!)
A tip for Echo users: I try to limit the number of different brands and makers of my smart home devices beacuse each brand typically has its own phone app and adds an extra layer of complexity to the whole setup. But inevitably you are likely to have devices from several different brands. If you like to set schedules and routines for plugs, lamps, etc., rather than using each individual brand's phone app, you can set all of their schedules using the Alexa app. This greatly simplifies things, as you can look at ONE app to see the schedules of all of your different devices.
But back to this product. it would not recognize my serial number. Finally tried to use the return system and they want a credit card number...........If it doesn't get back within 30 days from the start of return they charge you. And they send a free return label but no box to return it in....So I had another product and just tried to register and it won't recognize the serial number. Seriously!!!!! When they work its nice but so far if anything goes wrong they do not care about your future business by making it almost impossible to return.
Once that is done, you can group them together however you like. I even create scenes using geo-fencing that will turn on my kitchen lamp when I am near home. I planned to use one of them for my Christmas lights. This way I don't have to bother with the old timer like before.
The plugs feels solid and high quality. The side power button turn on manually with a satisfying click. The Kasa is actually a little smaller the Amazon smart plug. Long term, I have an older TP-Link plug I bought over 2 years ago and it is still working like a charm. Haven't experience any disconnect from my home Wi-fi yet.
Why get just 1 Amazon smart plug when you can get 2 of these for the same price, built, quality, and ease of use.
The Bad The TP-Link Kasa Wi-Fi Smart Plug Mini isn't HomeKit-compatible.
The Bottom Line This smart plug is a great option for anyone interested in scheduling, voice commands and remote access to everyday devices up to 1,500 watts.
I love that I can control the device from my phone and that we can view it from afar, if the wife wonders if she turned off the hot iron, we glance at the app and turn it off if needed.
So after finally giving up on the others I grabbed 2 of these. PERFECT! Easy set up. No crazy needing to scan the back of the plug that is clearly plugged in so you can't scan it kind of stuff--or the press the button for 15 seconds and then press it three times fast craziness. Quick connect, and because Alexa already had my Kasa app skill, immediate recognition. Needless to say, I'm super happy! Won't use ANYTHING that doesn't work with Kasa app from now on!
Top reviews from other countries
No puedo atribuir esos problemas a cuestiones de señal del Wifi dado que el router está a 1.5 metros y con todo y eso pierden conectividad.
No los regreso porque perdí la caja, pero NO VALEN LA PENA. Son basura.
en cuestión de conectividad tienen buen alcance tengo uno que esta en el primer piso y mi router esta en el segundo piso de extremo a extremo de la casa y nunca he tenido problema con la conectividad de red. El otro punto es que se sincronizan bastante bien con Alexa se encienden con rutina o por comando de voz, también tenemos la App Oficial la cual nos permite encenderlos o apagarlos estando fuera de la Red interna osea fuera de casa. lo que no he podido lograr es que interactuen con otros dispositivos como las cámaras (ni con las cámaras de TPLink) para cuando detecten un movimiento enciendan las luces.
El empaque la verdad es muy simple una cajita de cartón natural que aparenta como si el producto fuera reconstruido pero no, los enchufes son totalmente nuevos. El precio pues esta al precio de Enchufe de amazon solo que aqui son 2 enchufes.
Me gustó que en la app de configuración te deja ponerle nombre al contacto. Y luego te deja ponerle un icono, vienen varios predeterminados, entre ellos hay ventiladores, luces navideñas, peceras, etc.
Recomiendo este producto