|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.65 x 2.56 x 6.73 inches|
|Item model number||HS220P3|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||Dimmer Smart Switch (3-Pack)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Plug Profile||Wall Mount|
|Switch Style||Rocker Switch|
|Included Components||3*Smart Dimmer Switch, Wall Plate, Wire Nuts, Wire Label sheet, QIG|
|Warranty Description||2 year manufacturer|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Kasa Smart Dimmer Switch by TP-Link, Single Pole, Needs Neutral Wire, WiFi Light Switch for LED Lights, Works with Alexa and Google Assistant, UL Certified, 3-Pack(HS220P3)
|Switch Style||Rocker Switch|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.65 x 2.56 x 6.73 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy Guided Install: Neutral Wire is required, standard wall plate size. No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Need 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection.
- 0%-100% Dimming with Scheduling: Adjust desired brightness with the button or Kasa app. Tailor your lighting to fade on with a click of the switch or a double click to gently fade off the lights while your child drifts off to sleep. Set light schedules for waking up with a soft glow in the morning.
- Voice Control: Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Control from Anywhere: Monitor and control your lights status from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation.
- Trusted and Reliable: Designed and developed in Silicon Valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 Million users. UL certified for safety use. 2-year warranty.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
Create the perfect lighting mood with a simple voice command, tap of an app or click of a switch. Kasa Smart provides a full suite of Wi-Fi switches, from dimmers to 3-way switches, that work together with the Kasa Smart app to design the best lighting for any occasion. Even set schedules to make it look like you’re home when you’re not.
1. Easily replaces standard traditional light switches (single-pole).
2. Kasa app guides through wiring and setup.
3. Connects to secured home Wi-Fi network (2.4GHz). No hub required.
- Neutral wire connection
- Secured home Wi-Fi network
- Dimmable LED or Incandescent Bulbs. (150W Max LED load/300W Max Incandescent load)
- Basic installation tools (screwdriver, wire strippers, voltage checker)
What is a neutral wire?
A neutral wire allows Kasa switch to be powered while simultaneously allowing the lighting circuit connected to your lights to be power off.
Control Your Dimmer from Anywhere
Control the ambiance of any space with the push of a button from anywhere using the Kasa Smart app. From scheduling to creating scenes, the Kasa Smart app puts you in control, wherever you are.
Gently fade the lights to off in your child’s bedroom as they drift off to sleep, or allow yourself time to exit a room without bumping into something in the dark. ‘Gentle Off’ allows an easy, soothing path towards lights out.
Control the brightness of lights in any room and set the ambiance for movie night, a romantic dinner, or even study time. Designed to dim today’s energy efficient LEDs as well as traditional incandescent bulbs.
Use 'Schedules' to set your smart dimmer switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away. With IFTTT or Nest, you can set your device to turn on and off depending on your location.
Group your smart dimmer switch with other Kasa devices to create 'Scenes'. Have it be a part of a scene for when you wake up, go to bed, or one to make it look like you're home even if you aren't.
Control with Your Voice
Set lighting levels using voice control with an Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana supported device.
Your Home. One App.
The Kasa Smart app works with all TP-Link smart home devices, allowing easy control of your home from your Android or iOS smartphone.
No Hub Required
The Smart Dimmer connects to your secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network. No need for a separate smart home hub.
|Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, Dimmer (HS220)||Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch (HS200)||Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, 3-way Kit (HS210 KIT)|
|No Hub Required||✓||✓||✓|
|Scheduling and Timer||✓||✓||✓|
|Illuminated Switch Locater||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Amazon Alexa||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Google Assistant||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Microsoft Cortana||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with IFTTT, Nest and more||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
With the smart Wi Fi dimmer, you can control the ambiance of any space with the push of a button. A quick tap of the switch toggles lighting to the previous level and built in up & down dimmer buttons let you fine tune lighting to match your mood or activity. Because it’s a TP Link smart switch, you can easily control it from anywhere using the Kasha app or your favorite voice assistant device.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Kasa app is excellent. I've had no connectivity issues and I have 7 Kasa switches installed (dimmers + simple switches).
- Plays nicely with Alexa
- Does a good job at dimming my LED's that the other brand does not. You can calibrate the dimmer through the app.
- Looks and feels like an expensive product.
- Kasa brand doesn't make a 3-way dimmable switch.
- Not compatible with Apple Home Kit, which can be a deal-breaker for some. I don't understand this decision and I've considered knocking off a star because of it, but ultimately I don't use Apple Home Kit so for me it's 5 stars.
If you get the occasional power hit during, say, a storm, some of them may look like they've gone bad, but use the procedure in the little manual to reset them, and they come back to life, retaining their wi-fi settings.
EDIT 1/31/2020: There seems to be some confusion about whether these can dim multiple LED bulbs. I have one dimming three ceiling LED floods, another dimming two, and a third dimming a pair of standard light bulb sized LED sconce lights. While I wish they dimmed down a bit further than they do (they do go down to about 20% brightness, depending on the bulb), they work just fine, with no flickering. NOTE: Your experience may vary, depending on the LED manufacturer and age of the LED bulb. The bulbs I have here came from monoprice, and so far they work great.
Also, a quick nod to the KASA Android controller app which does exactly whatever I need done with these - calibrate dimming, schedule, groups, security tied to sunrise/sunset without having to reset anything, etc.
EDIT 4/27/2020: The 'three-pack' bulk packed version of these dimmers seems designed for contractor installation, not end user installation. I had no problem with the installation, having done this before, but be aware there are NO instructions included with what I now consider to be the OEM three pack. Although I haven't seen them, apparently there are YouTube videos explaining exactly how installation needs to be done. If this is your first use of these, start by downloading and installing the KASA app from the app store, then creating an account, then adding new items to it.
It was very obvious were the white wite and the green ground go as in a switch they are always twisted together. It took ours of wiring snd rewiring. Then called tech support. They said pit the load on one size. And it was easy to find the load by juping a wire to the light. But when i did it would not work. Id swap to a switch and it would. By accedent i got them
Mixed up and it worked. Must be a flaw. Because this is a three switch box. Its easy to see the poer come. And the three wires that go to different celling lights.
So i have four of them hooked up. The other two in the trash. But it is hooked to the wifi cand controlled by alexia.
One thing that is odd is it does not dim really low. Even on these holegen bulbs. Which use to be on a manual dimmer. So. Im so appreciative of the full hour of teck support but i must have got a bad batch.
Top reviews from other countries
We ended up ordering 3 more after this to continue the Alexa control. Highly recommend these.