|Wireless Type||802.11B, 802.11G, 802.11n|
TP-LINK TD-VG3631 Wireless N300 VOIP ADSL2+ Modem Router, 2.4Ghz , 2 FXS Ports, 1 FXO Port, 2 USB, 5dBi detachable antennas
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High speed DSL modem, NAT router and wireless access point in one device providing a one-stop networking solution
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for heavy bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like online gaming, Internet calls and even the HD video streaming
- Supporting both traditional land lines and VoIP network offers you a multiple choice when making phone calls.
- Various call features such as caller ID, call waiting, call holding, call forwarding, 3-way conference calls and voicemail
- USB 2.0 port supports Storage Sharing (Samba or FTP), Media Server, Print Server and multi accounts
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to Cable, VDSL or Fiber modems
- IP based Bandwidth Control makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of devices that connected to the modem router
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to simply turn their wireless radio on or off
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Setup was very easy and intuitive. I used the web interface.
2. Wifi works very well.
3. VOIP: Had initial problems in setting it for MyNetFone. "Authentication Realm" has to be left blank. After I got the settings correct, the voice is really really clear.
4. ADSL speeds are good and there are no drop outs.
5. USB Port: I have not used it so far.
6. Price to Value ration: Excellent. 1/2 the price compared to other products in this class.
7. Has 3 years warranty.
I am very impressed with this item. I have used it so far for 3 days and has worked excellent. Well Done TP-Link.
1) It works just fine as an ADSL modem.
2) The wi-fi signal works well.
3) The VOIP service does not work well. There have been many times when the VOIP function did not work, yet a computer using the wi-fi connection and running VOIP software (Callcentric through Zoiper, or Skype) worked great.
4) The NAS function is limited. I spent a lot of time e-mailing TP-Link and after a number of e-mails, I was informed that the NAS function works with only a limited number of files (far fewer than the number of MP3s or photos I wanted to view)
5) I discovered through phone calls and e-mails that TP-Link customer support does not provide adequate support in English.
I gave up and ordered a different product.
There are few modems offering VOIP built in and since I live overseas, reducing the number of items plugged into the wall, the better. This modem was inexpensive, but did not, in the end, provide the functions I needed effectively.
(This is not a rating of the seller who delivered just fine!)
My review is simple, this is a great modem to use for the advancing features being offered by fast broadband providers. It is reliable and works. The set up for a technical novice was not easy and eventually we needed technical help to use it. If you know what you are doing this is simply one of the best modems out there.
First of all the customer service is very good and responsive
I setup three different VoIPs and all worked flawlessly
Using it as AP post no difficulty at all
The wifi covers great area and the speed is very good
Both USB ports work perfectly but I had a problem connecting to them at first despite the router show that they are connected. This wasn't a router dilemma it was the mistake I made instead of typing "\\192.168.1.1\volume" I was typing "192.168.1.1\volume".
Talking about USB, I connected my printer to one of them and it worked perfectly
Currently I'm using one for an external hard drive and the second one for the printer as mentioned
The only two things I would like the next firmware upgrade to avail this router with are; an ability to print directly from iPad as it only supports windows PCs now. Secondly, I would also like the next update to support USB Modem
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got this to replace my DSL modem/router and a stand alone FXO PSTN adapter as a DSL modem/router it worked okay but did not use it for long. Read morePublished 16 months ago by L S
I got a package which I felt that it had already been used by somebody. It showed an up time of 18 minutes when I tried to configure my router for the first time.Published 18 months ago by Angla Savage
I just purchased this router after some research and was convinced it is good. After receiving it and reading the directions it seemed rather simple to set up and use. Read morePublished on February 24, 2014 by william dixon
Great modem and router. Quick set up. Faster than the rental modem centurylink gives you. Easy access to user/advanced interface.Published on January 21, 2014 by Julio Torres
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Wireless Routers in our Wireless Router Reviews.