- Brand Name: TP-LINK
- Model Number: TD-W8950ND
- Connectivity Technology: wireless
- Network Data Transfer Rate: 150
- Item Display Weight: 20.00 pounds
TP-LINK TD-W8950ND Wireless N150 ADSL2+ Modem Router, 2.4Ghz 150Mbps, 802.11b/g/n, Annex A, Splitter, 5dBi detachable antenna
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High speed DSL modem, NAT router and wireless access point in one device provides one-stop networking solution
- Easy Setup Assistant1 provides quick & hassle free installation WPA/WPA2 encryptions provide your network with active defense
- Easily setup a WPA encryption secured connection at a push of QSS button QoS enables smooth
- Support up to 10 IPSec VPN tunnels simultaneously Auto-reconnect keeps you online indefinitely Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- Ports: 4x 10/100M LAN Ports(RJ45); 1x Line Port(RJ11) Wireless Features: Complies with IEEE802.11n, IEEE 802.11g,
- ADSL Features: Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2 ITU-T G.992.1 (G.dmt) ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs) ITU-T G.992.3 (G.lite.bis) ITU-T G.992.5 Max 6 kilometers
- Data Rates: Downstream - Up to 24Mbps; Upstream - Up to 1.5Mbps ATM Features: UNI 3.1,
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
First - their setup CD changes Windows network DHCP settings from automatic to static, and that is without notifying.
Second - it cannot keep solid dsl connection. It may work for a few hours, then drops connection every few minutes. I had to restart the modem all the time to establish connection again.
Third - automatic DHCP server in the router does not work. I had to restart the router again and again to make it recognize other computers on my home network.
Fourth - the device gets pretty hot. Almost all routers I've used can be positioned horizontally or vertically. This unit can only be placed horizontally and its ventilation holes are located at its bottom, not top. This makes the unit unable to disperse heat, in addition to taking up too much room.
All the mentioned problems were solved by returning this unit for another brand.
Update: The router worked well for less than 3 months. It started to drop constantly. I had to go back to my old Linksys router.
Sorry, 'bout this review; I'm kinda technologically impaired. |D
**Since fiddling around, I've found that the desktop doesn't have to be physically connected with the modem, which is good, as I no longer have to wait 8 hours for my brother to get off 'Live to use the computer. My brother is fond of blaming me for the lag that occurs on his Xbox 360 when we both use the modem/router.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Chokes and necessary to restart it regularly. Provides poor transmission. Had it for a year and will buy a different one soon.Published on May 3, 2014 by Amazon Customer
set up and working in less than 10 min. had for over a month and not once was kicked off line. hope I didn't jinx it. half the price of a "name brand" model. Read morePublished on August 29, 2013 by Pops
Good modem routeur I have try it this is good also the WDS option is perfect to extender wifi signal without need any wire. Thanks youPublished on August 23, 2013 by Mouni
I am very happy with this TP-Link TD-W8950ND. The Price is great for this DSL Router. I can play on the Computer and play my Roku Stream Player at the same time. Read morePublished on August 21, 2013 by Pantherfan2010
Despite what the product says, it does not work with CenturyLink even after having a tech come out to help set it up when I couldn't. Read morePublished on August 15, 2013 by Sean
I ordered this TP-LINK TD-W8950ND N150 ADSL2+ Modem Router and received a different item altogether. Read morePublished on August 2, 2013 by J.0
This modem/router works great. One thing I will say is that the setup process was confusing to me. Runs great and is compatible with my ISP. I would recommend this ptoduct.Published on February 27, 2013 by gamecock1971
The unit works perfectly. The old router fluctuated quite a bit but this unit is rock steady with no drop outs either on DSL or the wireless.Published on December 26, 2012 by dreadlux
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Wireless Routers in our Wireless Router Reviews.