Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on May 28, 2016
Fixed the power supply for my 700e outdoor Logitech camera. the Powerline 200 adapter combined with the PoE Injector (TP-Link: TL-POE150S) replaced my non working Logitech camera power supply. You connected the TL-POE150S to your camera with the output going to the Powerline 200 adapter. The Powerline adapter sends the camera signal to your existing computer software. The TL-POE150S is powered with an adapter and the Powerline 200 also plugs in to AC. the configuration is larger than one box but my camera works again. The commander software told me to update the adapter software so i did that and i also had to unplug the new components and then reboot my computer. After that my software found the camera and it is working.
on March 7, 2017
What can I say about it, it worked exactly as one would expect connecting and powering an Arlo Q Plus camera.

I had never used PoE devices before and decided I could use a wired (vs WiFi) camera if I went PoE rather than putting the camera near an outlet . . . or using a cumbersome, thick, visible extension cord to the remotely placed wall-wart transformer.
on July 28, 2017
I finally found the right solution for my Logitech Alert camera. This is a cheaper alternative for a busted power supply. However, it needs a Logitech Powerline module (about $20) for the camera to work. I would recommend this product.
on December 6, 2017
First injector was a dud, it kept flashing green. The replacement is working as designed and powering a Polycom IP 7000 PoE conference phone. I do like that the LAN jack is on one end and the PoE jack is on the other, should make it easier for users to plug in the cables in the right place.

The unit itself feels cheap, it's very light weight unlike other PoE injectors I've used so I hope it's durable and lasts for at least a few years.
on November 14, 2017
Works perfectly. I got a Amcrest Bullet that is not WIFI and just have the crappy ISP router so needed this to get the POE going for the Surveillance camera. This was all it took to get things working now I just need longer wires to put it where I need it. Anyhoo if you're facing a similar issue since Amcrest does not provide the adapter with the camera that has to have one to work then this what you need. Then you just need to get a handle on the user interface of your camera. That is still a major pain for me since it's just a home security cam and can't afford a huge setup or professional installation. Hope this review helps. Let me know below... Thanks!
on May 19, 2017
This TP-Link PoE Splitter pairs well with this adapter: http://amzn.to/2r1WZoV. This combination is great for powering Raspberry Pi or Pine64 boards. I used it with this PoE+ Fanless Switch: http://amzn.to/2qDtOYo. The trio make a great combination for a lab where someone wants to avoid having to play guessing games if the micro-PCs are getting the power they need. This splitter is cheaper than many others but has a maximum output of 15.4w (suggested is <10w). Stock Rpi 3 uses about 2300mw and I was able to boot with this device getting 5000mw from the PoE switch (I could probably tune it down more, but have not tried yet). I love that the device has a selector switch for multiple different voltages. The barrel adapter out is a common standard, so you can find many adapters for different devices if you need to power something different.
on July 24, 2017
Works as intended.

I use this with the TP-Link AC1200, works great!

I did try to use it intially with the TP-Link AC1750 and this did not power the device.
on February 11, 2017
These injectors work perfectly for my standard fixed cameras. Just plug them in and the only cable needed is the ethernet cable cat 5 or 6. Greatly simplifies wiring security cameras which are often far from an AC outlet, and these seem to power most static cameras. Pan/Tilt/Zoom cameras require more power to operate, so these inexpensive injectors may not provide enough power for those cameras. Unless you need ramped-up power to operate cameras with extras such as PTZ, these are a great inexpensive solution.
I’ve had this adapter running for over a month and It does the job without problems. The combination of Gigabit Ethernet with PoE delivered very economically. PoE simplifies wiring by sending 48V through the LAN cables themselves: great for putting wireless access points or security cameras where AC outlets are not accessible.

I used this to power a PoE access point located away from power outlets. The access point had a power budget of 6 watts - only about half the 15.4W this injector can supply.

Installation is trivially simple. Plug in the switch-side LAN cable and the device-side LAN cable, then the power brick into an AC outlet and the other end of that into the injector. You are ready to plug in your PoE device at the other end of the device LAN cable. Easy-peasy.

I have used PoE before with PoE switches like the Netgear ProSAFE 24-Port Gigabit PoE Smart Switch, the Cisco SG200-26P Gigabit Smart 24 Port PoE Switch and more recently the Buffalo 8 Port PoE GB Switch. If you have a bunch of PoE devices like in a VOIP phone system, get a good PoE switch. If you just need one or two PoE devices this power injector may be a very good solution.

For providing a simple but essential function well and being so very easy to install the TP-Link TL-PoE150S has earned 5 stars from me.

Hope this helps someone who might find PoE a good solution in an isolated situation.
on July 6, 2015
I read many reviews on different brands of PoE injectors, and I decided to go with this one. This is a great little device that does the job that it was designed to do. I brought 3 of these injectors to power my PoE surveillance cameras around the house. Although this supports gigabit, my cameras and switch are only 10/100, so I can't comment on the speed of that. However, the data transfer rate seems to be pretty consistent. I have had these injectors for a two months now, and I haven't experience any data signal drop or power failure. And of course, they are ON for 24/7; they have been reliable. Depending on the location you put the injector, the unit doesn't feel hot to touch, only warm at most, which is normal. There is really not much more I can say about this injector. If you are looking for a PoE injector to power your surveillance camera, look no further, I would definitely recommend this one.

My only complaint is that, the ethernet cable that comes with the injector is only 3 feet long, and it is too short for any of my camera setup location. But then again, for the price, it was still a very good buy. I brought some longer cables on Amazon, no big deal.