|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
TP-Link AC1200 Gigabit Smart WiFi Router - 5GHz Gigabit Dual Band Wireless Internet Router, Supports Guest WiFi, Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dual band router upgrades to 1200 Mbps high speed internet(300Mbps for 2.4 Gigahertz + 900Mbps for 5 Gigahertz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K stream. Does NOT support WISP for wireless interface to Internet Provider
- Gigabit Ethernet ports, ideal for any internet plan and allow you to directly connect your wired devices
- J.D. Power Ranked TP Link "Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers"
- USB Access Share your USB drive content wirelessly; Operating Temperature: Operating Temperature: 0℃~40 ℃ (32 ℉~104℉). Storage Temperature: -40℃~70 ℃ (-40 ℉~158℉). Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing. Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- TP Link Tether app Easily set up and manage your home network at home or remotely. System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1/10. MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Industry leading 2 years warranty and FREE 24/7 technical support. Supports IPv4 and IPv6. Transmit Power: CE: <=20dBm (2.4G) <=23dBm (5G). Wireless Security : 64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Up to 1200 Mbps AC Wi-Fi Speed
- Dual Band 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) + 5 GHz (867 Mbps)
- 4x Gigabit LAN, 1x Gigabit WAN
- 3x External Antennas
- 1x USB 2.0
- WPS and Wi-Fi On/Off Button
Upgrade to AC Wi-Fi
The Archer C1200 upgrades your network with fast AC1200 Wi-Fi. Dual 5 GHz (867 Mbps) and 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) bands send up to 1167 Mbps total AC Wi-Fi, letting you watch movies and download files without slowing down your network.
Three antennas with beamforming create stronger Wi-Fi coverage, while a fast processor keeps connections seamless and uninterrupted. Four Gigabit Ethernet ports provide reliable wired connectivity and a USB port lets you easily share files across your network.
Upgrade Your Network Stats
Wireless AC for Faster Wi-Fi
Upgrade to Wireless AC and send fast Wi-Fi across your home. The dual 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands connect more devices to your network at once and deliver up to 1167 Mbps in your home—60% more throughput than AC750 routers.
Jump right into the action of your favorite movie and enjoy what you love without any interruptions.
Three Antennas with Beamforming for Stronger Coverage
The Archer C1200’s dual 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands are equipped with beamforming, which locates Wi-Fi devices and focuses the router’s wireless signal toward them instead of sending it in all directions at once.
Together, they create stronger Wi-Fi connections, even as you carry mobile devices like smartphones and tablets from room to room.
Fast Processer for Seamless Connections
At the heart of the Archer C1200 is a processor that intelligently balances the demands of your devices to keep their connections fast and uninterrupted.
Stream movies, download files and share media while its processor seamlessly manages each Wi-Fi band, every connection and all of the router’s hardware and software.
Easily Manage Your Router and Connections
Gigabit Ethernet for Wired Connections
With its four Gigabit Ethernet ports, the Archer C1200 delivers multiple high-speed wired connections at the same time without compromising performance. Connect your smart TV, PC and streaming box to enjoy watching your favorite movies and shows without waiting.
Tether and Easy Firmware Updates
Set up and manage your Wi-Fi through the TP-Link Tether app (Android, iOS). Tether’s simple layout lets you quickly change Wi-Fi settings from your smartphone at home or away. Plus, the Archer C1200’s Web UI grants easy access to the latest firmware, alerting you when critical updates are available.
Our world class R&D team, streamlined vertical manufacturing and strict quality control have enabled us to consistently create exceptional high quality products for the last 22 years.
|Archer C1200||Archer A7||Archer C9 - Amazon's Choice for Essential Wi-Fi Router||Archer C2300||Archer C3150 V2||Archer C5400|
|Wi-Fi Speed||Up to 1167Mbps||Up to 1750Mbps||Up to 1900Mbps||Up to 2225Mbps||Up to 3167Mbps||Up to 5334Mbps|
|CPU Processor||Single-Core||Single-Core||1GHz Dual-Core||1.8GHz Dual-Core||1.4GHz Dual-Core||1.4GHz Dual-Core|
|Ethernet Ports||4x Gigabit||4x Gigabit||4x Gigabit||4x Gigabit||4x Gigabit||4x Gigabit|
|USB Ports||1x USB 2.0||1x USB 2.0||1x USB 3.0 + 1x USB 2.0||1x USB 3.0 + 1x USB 2.0||1x USB 3.0 + 1x USB 2.0||1x USB 3.0 + 1x USB 2.0|
|Antennas||3x External||3x External||3x External||3x External||4x External||8x External|
|Guest Network, Parental Controls, and IPv6 Support||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Online Gaming and 4K HD Video Streaming||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router - Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Internet Router for Home, Works with Alexa, VPN Server, Parental Control&QoS (Archer A7)
TP-Link AC1200 Gigabit Smart WiFi Router - 5GHz Gigabit Dual Band MU-MIMO Wireless Internet Router, Supports Beamforming, Guest WiFi and AP mode, Long Range Coverage by 4 Antennas(Archer A6), Black
NETGEAR Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router (R6700) - AC1750 Wireless Speed (up to 1750 Mbps) | Up to 1500 sq ft Coverage & 25 Devices | 4 x 1G Ethernet and 1 x 3.0 USB ports | Armor Security
TP-Link AC1900 Smart WiFi Router - High Speed MU- MIMO Wireless Router, Dual Band, Gigabit, VPN Server, Beamforming, Smart Connect, Works with Alexa (Archer A9), Black
TP-Link AC1200 WiFi Router - Dual Band Wireless Internet Router, 4 x 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Ports, Supports Guest WiFi, Access Point Mode, IPv6 and Parental Controls(Archer A5)
|Sold By||Triplenet Pricing INC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi Built In||Wi-Fi Built In, Ethernet||WiFi||Wi-Fi Built In, Ethernet, USB||Wi-Fi Ready, Wi-Fi Built In, Ethernet|
|Data Transfer Rate||1200 Mb per second||1750 Mb per second||1200 Mb per second||1300 Mb per second||1900 Mb per second||1200 Mb per second|
|Frequency Bands Supported||Dual-Band||Dual-Band||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz||Dual-Band||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Item Dimensions||9.60 x 6.40 x 1.30 inches||9.59 x 6.32 x 1.29 inches||9.05 x 5.68 x 1.45 inches||11.22 x 7.20 x 2.44 inches||9.59 x 7.34 x 1.29 inches||7.20 x 4.86 x 1.26 inches|
|Item Weight||1.10 lbs||0.93 lbs||—||1.58 lbs||2.10 lbs||—|
|Total Ethernet Ports||1||4||5||5||5||5|
|Total LAN Ports||4||—||—||—||—||—|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11ac||802.11ac||802.11ac, 802.11g, 802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11n||802.11ac||802.11ac, 802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11a||802.11g, 802.11b, 802.11ac, 802.11a, 802.11n|
Upgrade to AC WiFi for your bandwidth-intensive devices with the dual-band AC1200 wireless router Archer C1200. Supports all smart devices, including Amazon Alexa, Google Home, TP-Link smart home plugs, Phillips Hue, Arlo cameras, etc. Allocate your streaming devices to AC for 3x the speeds of Wireless N. Gigabit Ethernet lets you experience wired speeds 10x times faster than Fast Ethernet. Also you can use TP-Link Powerline AV1000 or above to extend your wired coverage.
- Simple setup through web browser or on your mobile device.
- Easily set time limits and keep children safe with parental control.
- Quickly connect devices to WiFi with WPS setup (if supported by your devices).
- Access connected devices while away from home with FREE TP-Link DDNS Service.
- Conveniently provide WiFi access to visitors with the guest network.
- Manage your WiFi settings from anywhere with the TP-Link Tether app (Android, iOS).
- This router dosen't support WDS.
*Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE standard 802.11 Specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition