|Wireless Type||802_11_AC, 802_11_N, 802_11_B, 802_11_G, 802_11_A|
TP-Link AC750 WiFi Extender | Covers Up to 1200 Sq.ft and 20 Devices Up to 750Mbps| Dual Band WiFi Range Extender | WiFi Booster to Extend Range of WiFi Internet Connection (RE220)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.00 (14%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Extend WiFi Coverage - Boost Internet WiFi Coverage up to 1200 Sq.ft and Connects up to 20 devices - Compatible with WiFi Router, Gateway, Access Point ( 2.4GHz - 300Mbps / 5GHz - 433Mbps )
- Eliminate WiFi Dead Zones - Enjoy Lag-Free Connection to any type of devices, including wired devices via Fast Ethernet port. System Requirements - Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Stay Connected - Expand WiFi Coverage for your Smart Phones, Smart TV, Fire Stick, Google Chromecast, Web Browsing, Alexa Echo, Ring and more
- Easy Set Up - Two Simple Taps and You are Ready to Connect, Smart indicator light helps to install in best optimal location
- OneMesh Technology - Enables the creation of a OneMesh network for seamless roaming when paired with the Archer A7 Router (more devices to be updated in the future)
- The Ethernet port of RE220 can easily turn your wired Internet connection into a wireless access point. It can also function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices, like Blu-ray player, game console or smart TV
- All WiFi extenders are designed to increase or improve WiFi coverage, not to directly increase speed. In some cases improving signal reliability can affect overall throughput
- If you Experience any trouble during or after set up, please contact us. TP-Link offers a 2 year warranty and Free 24/7 technical Support
Buy this product as Renewed and save $5.00 from the regular price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
RE220 expands your existing Wi-Fi coverage with next generation 11AC Wi-Fi technology. It works with any standard Wi-Fi router and creates stronger dual band connections in hard-to-reach areas, allowing you to enjoy seamless wireless coverage throughout your home or office. RE220 provides APS (Adaptive Path Selection), with APS, Dual band or tri-band range extender can dynamically select the best backhaul connection between 2. 4/5G/5G2 to ensure RE to router have the best connection, and in such way maintain a better overall Wi-Fi performance. Comparable to NETGEAR AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender (EX3700-100NAS) Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802. 11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not d, and will vary as a result of 1) al factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F).
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Install took 5 seconds. Out of the box and plug into an outlet. Simple enough. Download the tp link app to setup and again took only couple of mins as long as you follow the app prompts. It creates 2 other ssid (if using both 2.4 and 5ghz signals) called same as ur current wifi but with Ext at the end. During setup you disconnect from ur wifi and connect temporarly to the extender then you can choose which one to connect to. Also simple to check what clients are connected to it.
Its recommended to put between the router and the dead zone. Remember the weaker the signal it recieves the weakest will transmit is not a magic box, keep ir in mind while deciding where to install. Speed is great and now finally whole apt is covered. Definitively will get more when we move to a bigger place.
Note: sometimes ur device will switch wifi ssid automatically but like our apartment sometimes it doesnt, if your speed start slowing down always check to what device you connected to.
Very pleased so far.
If you're thinking about getting this, I would suggest it. Coverage with the 220 is OUTSTANDING!! It also has some tools that will make the process of using it even better and/or easier.
Good luck with whatever device you plan on using. If you purchase the 220 then You have plenty of easy/fun times ahead!!!! Good Luck.
(P.S. I apologize for my pic...no matter what I do when I transfer the pic to this page, it will never straighten up. In my gallery the pic is correct, so I'm unsure of what's going on)
Top international reviews
En general si vas a comprar tu primer repetidor te recomiendo el 855RE.
Compre este repetidor para un timbre que funciona con Wifi entonces mi timbre tiene que estar afuera de la casa por lo cual la señal de mi Router no llegaba, y funciono a la perfección ahora mi timbre funciona diría que de mi cuarto a donde se localiza el módem son unos 15 metros, pero el Repetidor no puede estar muy lejos del Router debes ponerlo a lo mucho a una distancia de 5 metros si aumentas a más la señal sera muy baja.
No me sirvió :(
lo que sí logró y superó mis espectativas fue el modelo Deco m4, con 2 de ellos logro cubrir toda mi casa y la app está mejor, se los recomiendo