|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
TP-Link AD7200 Wireless Wi-Fi Tri-Band Gigabit Router (Talon AD7200)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- • Connect every device on an incredibly smooth network with complete, ultra-fast in-room coverage using 802.11ad, the latest, most powerful innovation in wireless technology
- • Stream a 4K movie in minutes, and instantly share thousands of files and photos on the 60GHz band
- • AD7200 Multi-band with 4-Stream technology delivers up to 7200Mbps Wi-Fi speeds over 2.4GHz (800Mbps), 5GHz (1733Mbps), and 60GHZ (4600Mbps) bands
- • Faster Wi-Fi for every device with multi-user support from MU-MIMO technology
- • Enjoy high-speed connections without interruption with powerful 1.4GHz dual-core CPU
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- 4600Mbps + 1733Mbps + 800Mbps
- 1.4GHz Dual Core
- 512MB RAM, 32MB Flash Memory
- 4x Gigabit LAN, 1x Gigabit WAN Ports
- 2x USB 3.0 Ports
- 8x fixed antennas + 1x 60GHz antenna array
The Fastest Wi-Fi. Ever.
Game, share, and stream in 4K on Wi-Fi faster than Gigabit Ethernet with the Talon AD7200. The Wireless AD router runs multiple bands to reach speeds up to 7200Mbps while providing whole-home coverage. Its one of the leading-edge antenna design sends strong, reliable Wi-Fi across your home, and new beam-steering technology directs Wi-Fi along the clearest path to devices. The router uses MU-MIMO and 4-Stream to reduce wait times and increase Wi-Fi speeds. A powerful 1.4GHz dual-core processor easily handles simultaneous connections to keep your router running at peak performance.
Wireless AD for Streaming and Sharing Faster Than Ever
The Talon AD7200 is the world’s first router to support 802.11ad—the latest, most powerful wireless technology. Using Wireless AD, the Talon AD7200 runs a new 60GHz Wi-Fi band that reaches speeds significantly faster than Gigabit Ethernet. Now, you can download 100 photos in less than a second, an HD movie in less than 40 seconds, and a full 4K movie in less than eight minutes, all over your Wi-Fi.
World's First Wireless AD
MU-MIMO lets the Talon AD7200 simultaneously communicate with multiple devices on its 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands to reduce wait times and speed up connections. With MU-MIMO, more users can be online at once without affecting the router’s performance.
4-Stream creates faster Wi-Fi connections by adding an extra data stream to both the Talon AD7200’s 5GHz and 2.4GHz bands. The four total streams per band greatly increase Wi-Fi speed, letting you enjoy intensive activities, like gaming and watching movies in 4K, without lag.
At the heart of the Talon AD7200 is a 1.4GHz dual-core processor that balances the demands of your devices to keep their connections fast and uninterrupted. Game online, stream movies, download files, and share media while the powerful dual-core processor seamlessly manages each Wi-Fi band, every connection, and all of the router’s hardware and software.
Lifetime Service and One of the Industry-Leading Warranty
Need help setting up your TP-Link device? Our team is here 24/7 for toll-free technical support, including setup, no matter when you purchased our product. Plus, our 2-year warranty gives you worry-free service.
Archer C9 - Amazon's Choice for Essential Wi-Fi Router
Archer C3150 V2
|Wi-Fi Speed||Up to 1750Mbps||Up to 1900Mbps||Up to 2225Mbps||Up to 3167Mbps||Up to 5334Mbps||Up to 7133Mbps|
|CPU Processor||Single-Core||1GHz Dual-Core||1.8GHz Dual-Core||1.4GHz Dual-Core||1.4GHz Dual-Core||1.4GHz Dual-Core|
|Ethernet Ports||4x Gigabit||4x Gigabit||4x Gigabit||4x Gigabit||4x Gigabit||4x Gigabit|
|USB Ports||2x USB 2.0||1x USB 3.0 + 1x USB 2.0||1x USB 3.0 + 1x USB 2.0||1x USB 3.0 + 1x USB 2.0||1x USB 3.0 + 1x USB 2.0||2x USB 3.0|
|Antennas||3x External + 3x Internal||3x External||3x External||4x External||8x External||8x External + 1x Internal|
|Data Streams||QAM-256||NitroQAM (QAM-1024) and 4-stream||NitroQAM (QAM-1024) and 4-stream||NitroQAM (QAM-1024) and 4-stream||QAM-256 and 4-stream|
Compare with similar items
TP-Link Archer AC1900 Smart WiFi Router - Dual-Band Gigabit (C9)
TP-Link AC5400 Wireless Wi-Fi MU-MIMO Tri-Band Router – Powerful Wi–Fi for Gaming and 4K Streaming, Comprehensive Antivirus and Security, Works with Alexa and IFTTT (Archer C5400)
TP-Link Archer AC2300 Smart WiFi Router - Dual-Band Gigabit MU-MIMO, Works with Alexa, Integrated Anti-virus & Parental Controls, Long Range (C2300)
TP-Link AC1900 High Power Wireless Wi-Fi Gigabit Router, Ideal for Gaming (Archer C1900)
TP-Link AC3200 Wireless Wi-Fi Tri-Band Gigabit Router (Archer C3200)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||COMPUTER GEEKS||Amazon.com||JMEGoods||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Deal Arc|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 9 x 1.7 in||3.9 x 13.2 x 9.5 in||9.1 x 9.1 x 1.7 in||8.51 x 6.46 x 1.46 in||8.7 x 3.4 x 6.6 in||1.5 x 7.9 x 7.9 in|
AD7200 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I hate:
1. They've locked the firmware down so you can't install one of the open standard firmware options. That means that you're relying on TP-Link's competence, thorough security audits, and willingness to add features. I don't give them high marks on any of these fronts and am really upset that I can't install the firmware that I trust more.
2. Parental controls are a joke. This would not be an issue if I could install custom firmware, but since I can't it's clear that TP-Link isn't capable of developing a product that keeps up with the times. TP-Link treats parental controls as though there is a single device on your network that is used by your kids, so you identify that device and give it some naughty words to filter out. Sorry, but that doesn't cut it when every TV in the house has a network connection as well as computers and tablets. I need a LOT more flexibility to meter access based on the site, not the device accessing it, and to set time limits, etc. All things that are possible with custom firmware.
3. The router acts as an OpenVPN server (yay!) and serves up a DynamicDNS hosted by TP-Link for free, or by using one of the popular services available online (also yay!) However, when you activate the DynamicDNS and then turn on the OpenVPN server, you must generate a certificate for your clients to use when accessing the OpenVPN server away from home. The certificate uses your connection's static IP address, so it only works for a few days until your ISP changes your address!! Fortunately I was able to manually edit the certificate file, but this kind of oversight really makes me question their competence in the more serious matters such as general security of the device itself.
Summary: I REALLY want TP-Link to support custom firmware so that I don't have to trust their level of competence for the security of my home network.
It's probably overkill for my uses but the price was right. Would love to see some TVs with WiFi AD built in soon.
Before this I had a Linksys E3000 N router and I would average between 40 and 60 Mbps down and 20 Mbps up. Now I easily get 90 to 105 Mbps down and 20 to 25 Mbps up.
It's made a big difference. Had all the family over for the Thanksgiving holiday and everyone had great speeds on their devices with no deadzones and signal drops. We had around 25 devices connected all at once during the holiday period
No lags or slow downs while streaming movies. I'm impressed.
The fact that it comes with two USB 3.0 ports is misleading. Given the potential speed of this router, I figured it will take full advantage of USB 3.0 but when you connect a drive, it operates at the speed of USB 1.0 (or maybe even slower).
Also, the connection to the USB drives is unstable. If the computer goes to sleep, they unmount. So, you can't reliably use it as an external drive. This rules out using the drives to store your photos for Apple Photos.
In order to use a drive on a network for Time Machine, it needs to support Apple File Protocol (AFP) but this router does not. So, you won't be able to use it for that purpose, which is annoying given that a much cheaper Archer C9 supports it.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers also shopped for
See the Top Rated Wireless Routers in our Wireless Router Reviews.