|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
TP-Link 5 Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch | Plug and Play | Desktop or Wall-Mounting | Plastic Case Ethernet Splitter | Fanless | Traffic Optimization | Unmanaged (TL-SG1005D)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PLUG-AND-PLAY - Easy setup with no configuration or no software needed
- ETHERNET SPLITTER - Connectivity to your router or modem router for additional wired connections (laptop, gaming console, printer, etc)
- 5 Port GIGABIT ETHERNET - 5 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit auto-negotiation RJ45 ports greatly expand network capacity
- RELIABLE - IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- UP to 80% Power Saving - Automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length
- AUTO-NEGOTIATION - Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need for crossover cables
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY and unlimited 24/7 technical support for FREE
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Buy this product as Renewed and save $4.00 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Gigabit Ports For Faster Speeds
Increase the speed of your network with the TL-SG1005D 5-port Gigabit desktop switch. Non-blocking, 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports enables instant transferring of large, bandwidth intensive files without interference.
Plug and Play
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
Go Green with Your Ethernet
Have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network. This new generation TL-SG1005D 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch features the innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power.
Faster Network Response Times
The non-blocking switching architecture adopted in the Five-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Desktop Switch greatly improves network response times and significantly speeds up the traffic between subnets by forwarding and filtering packets at full wire speed for maximum throughput.
|Product Name||5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch||8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch||5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch||8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch||5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Pro Switch||8-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Pro Switch|
|Ports||5 Gigabit Ports||8 Gigabit Ports||5 Gigabit Ports||8 Gigabit Ports||5 Gigabit Ports||8 Gigabit Ports|
|Plug and Play||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
The TL-SG1005D 5-Port Gigabit Rack-mount Switch provides an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. All 5 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1005D can save up to 70% of power consumption. Interface Available: 8 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports, AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX; Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.3i/802.3u/ 802.3ab/802.3x