|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.5 x 1.6 x 2.6 inches|
|Item model number||HS105|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Smart Wi-Fi Plug Mini HS105, Quick Start Guide|
|Warranty Description||2 Years|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kasa Smart Plug by TP-Link, Smart Home WiFi Outlet works with Alexa, Echo,Google Home & IFTTT,No Hub Required, Remote Control, 15 Amp, UL certified, 1-Pack (HS105)
|Sale:||$14.99 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Control From Anywhere: Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- Voice Control: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and MicroSoft Cortana supported devices for a hands free experience
- Compact Design: Won't block the other wall outlet allowing two Smart Plugs to be installed side by side
- Kasa scenes & schedules: Schedule the Smart plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a scene for controlling many devices with a single button
- Note: Requires a secured 2.4 GigaHertz Wi Fi network connection
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Your Home. One App.
Control all your Kasa light strips, bulbs, plugs, switches, and cameras using the friendly Kasa Smart app, eliminating the need for multiple apps to control your smart home.
Compare with similar items
Control lighting and other appliances from anywhere with the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug mini. Schedule connected devices turn on when you get home, then power down when you go to sleep. Control each outlet individually or as one, set schedules or scenes, even use voice commands with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Microsoft Cortana. Frequency Range: 2.4GHz; Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.11b/g/n. Operating Temperature: 0 ºC~ 40 ºC ( 32°F ~ 104°F ).
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.