Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 41-50 of 405 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 434 reviews
on June 1, 2016
I bought a Neatgear N300 and that thing cost two times the price of this router. I had to change it TWICE! So I decided to take a shot with this TP-LINK and I have to say: this thing is cheaper and for now, more reliable.
By the way: my internet provider is WOW and my modem is Netgear CM400 in case you were wondering.
on December 3, 2012
The only problem with this router is it is older technology but that is why the price is so low.
I had this installed and operating including password setups within 5 min. (I have installed routers before).
I did not read the instructions or use the cd that came with it so I don't know how well they work.
It will work right out of the box with no set up required as long as you install the wires correctly but this will allow everyone with in radio range to use it slowing it way down and compromising your personal information. So do take the time to set it up and use passwords.
on December 19, 2013
I have directv with a whole home DVR but the Cinema kit that they sent did not work well. This kit is essentially a wifi repeater. I bought this and now I don't have any stuttering of the picture if I play from another dvr of the house. Since I don't have any hard wired connection to connect directly to the dvr, I used this as a wifi repeater, connecting the cat 5 cable to the the dvr. The setup as a repeater is so easy that anybody can do it. The only thing I had problems was the initial IP address of this unit. It is not 192.168.1.1 but 192.168.0.1.
on March 1, 2014
Seamless signal through out my 1650 square fit apartment. Its been quite some time since I started using it and never faced any issue with it.

I needed to call up helpdesk when I was setting this up to ask something and the customer rep seemed to know very little english or I could not understand her accent .. but that was service issue not product. May be it was a call center in some south asian nation.
on March 17, 2014
Never used wireless Internet before, so this is our first router. The best thing about it is, it's BORING. It just plain works,
no issues, no glitches. We don't even know it's there. We hooked it up a few months ago and now we enjoy wireless Internet anywhere in our home. And the wired connections work fine as well. So it does what it's supposed to do, nothing more and nothing less. Nuff said!
on June 10, 2012
I bought this to use in a building with many other residents using their own wireless routers, so my experience with it may have been different than people that use this for their own home. The router has a useful settings interface for establishing access lists or checking IP status, etc. and seemed to start up and restart quickly. For the price, it's a good value and worth getting if this is what fits your budget, but there are better routers out there.
on June 22, 2016
Needed an inexpensive router to work in my small apartment and this did just the trick. Super easy setup and so far has worked like a charm!
on June 17, 2015
Quick easy setup. Up and running in less than five minutes. Knocked off a star due to issues with router having dba issues few times a week. Issue is known and supposed to be fixed with firmware upgrade from tp link. Issue still occurs after upgrade.only knocked one star due to its easily fixed by unplugging and plugging router back in. Downtime usually less than a minute.
on July 16, 2015
I love TP-Link routers for their cost/value proposition and have bought them for my personal use as well as installing them in my church to provide wifi. They have a great UI and seem to broadcast a really strong signal even with only 1 antenna.
on February 23, 2014
A relative's router was fried by a power surge. After making two trips to the local office supply store and ending up with routers that were surprising hard to install, I purchased this TP-Link router based on the stellar customer ratings. This one cost half as much as a Netgear or Belkin, and I got it working in 5 minutes, with WPA security using just a smartphone, using a custom SSID.

I like it so much that I am going to buy another so that when my own router eventually dies, I have a spare I can trust.