|Item Weight||7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.2 x 0.7 x 2.2 inches|
|Item model number||TL-WR702N|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Size||N150 Travel Router|
|Style||N150 Travel Router|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||2 years|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
TP-Link N150 Wireless Travel Router, Nano Size, Router/AP/Client/Bridge/Repeater Modes, Up to 150Mbps, USB Powered (TL-WR702N)
|Price:||$19.84 + $4.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Incredibly compact router, perfect for use at home and while traveling
- Quickly create a secure Wi-Fi hotspot to share with family and friends
- 150Mbps Wi-Fi speed for video streaming, Internet calls, and online gaming
- Micro-USB port for flexible powering via an external adapter or USB port
- Supports AP, Client, Router, Repeater, and Bridge modes
- Compatible with 802.11b/g/n and 2.4GHz Wi-Fi devices
- Includes power adapter, USB cable, Ethernet cable, installation guide, and resource CD
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: TP-Link N150 Wireless Travel Router, Nano Size, Router/AP/Client/Bridge/Repeater Modes, Up to 150Mbps, USB Powered (TL-WR702N)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Technology Galaxy||Amazon.com||Sunvalleytek||Tech Professionals|
|Data Transfer Rate||150 Megabits Per Second||300 Megabits Per Second||150||150 Megabits Per Second|
|Total Lan Ports||1||Information not provided||Information not provided||Information not provided|
|Wireless Comm Standard||802 11 BGN||802 11 ABGN||802 11 ABGN||802 11 BGN|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I initially set up the device in my home to test, and found out that it is a little tricky to access its on-line configuration menu. Once I got it configured, I found out that after several hours, it would stop broadcasting. I also found that some Android devices will lose the signal when moving between the main router and the repeater.
Here are the solutions to the problems that I encountered, which I hope will help you:
For the problem with the broadcasting, you will have to open a ticket with the TP-Link support via their web site, [...] after registering, to ask for the (now) beta version of the firmware patch for this device, to resolve the broadcasting problem. They will e-mail you the binary file for the firmware patch. You can update that from the configuration menu. I suggest doing this before configuring the device for use. You get to the configuration menu by going to [...] in a web browser, with the device connected to your PC or laptop with the provided ethernet cable.
To set up the repeater mode:
1. Factory reset the device by putting a pen in the RESET pin hole. Hold until blue light flashes on device (about 10 seconds).
2. Pull the power to the device for 10 seconds.
3. After repowering, plug the device into the ethernet jack of your computer.
4. Open a web browser and type in [...] to get to the devices configuration menu.Read more ›
***Back from trip, works as promised still five stars. ****
* Easy to use. It works out of the box as an access point, which is useful in hotel rooms if you just have wired access and no wi-fi. Just connect the ethernet cable to this box, and plug it to the included USB power supply. I also found it useful in places that have both wifi and hard wired internet -- one hotel I stayed in asked me every day to confirm their rules on every device (we had a couple of laptops, two iPhones, and an iPad). Using the TPLink allowed us to confirm it only once -- their system saw all devices coming from the TP Link as one device.
* Easy to configure. It has an intuitive web interface if you want to configure it as a router, a client, a bridge, or repeater. It's also easy to get back to the original configuration -- just use a pin to press the reset button! Nice if you've set it up for one place and just want to get it back to "normal" for next time.
* Easy to carry. I like to travel light -- but I don't have to think twice about putting this in my bag because it is so light. Being USB Powered is great too because the adaptor is small & light and the USB power adaptor could be used for other things when you're not using the TP-Link itself.
Take-away: Powerful, Easy to use, and Useful
** UPDATE (5/27/2013) ** My son is home for the summer and he said he had no problems with it. It just worked.
end of my home. Set it up as a bridge, which rebroadcasts my main router's signal using
a different SSID & password. Repeater mode works in a similar fashion except it uses the
same SSID and password as your main router.
Followed the instructions at TP-Link's website (google "how to configure bridge mode on
TL-WR702N") and had it set up in minutes. I even gave myself a high five. If you scroll
to the bottom of that website, instructions to the other modes are linked.
I've backed up my configuration, so when I take it with me on travels and switch modes, I
can quickly restore my settings when I return. I may order a second unit just to keep in
the travel bag.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As other reviewers have mentioned, this thing is way more powerful than it looks! I am using this to extend wifi from one half of the house to the other. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Andy Kim
The USB power connection makes this thing incredibly handy. If I can't plug it into a USB port on a handy switch or other piece of equipment, I can use whatever phone charger I... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Tristan Gates
This is the best $15 I ever spent! If you need a bridge, or a repeater, or a mini router, this is your device. So easy to program, so tiny and so versatile. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Caroline
Excellent product. Great price. This has the ability to act as a router, repeater or bridge(extends wifi range with different Ssid and password). Read morePublished 11 days ago by Draj
Bought a couple of these, they are really a great property.Published 12 days ago by Kenneth W. Harbin
It Never worked for me. I mainly wanted to use it in hotel rooms that have a ethernet jack. I would plug in and set up my own wifi network I though. Nope! It never worked. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Harry R.
Honestly this thing is awesome. I use it to connect a computer of mine in a very dodgy part of my house Wi-Fi wise. It works as expected and then some. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Peter
Bought this router based on a tip from the Padre on the TWIT "KnowHow" show. It fills my need perfectly. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Roger Hammer
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Wireless Routers in our Wireless Router Reviews.