|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.16 x 2.16 x 4.05 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
TQKAG Kitchen Sink Faucet Pull Down Sprayer Head 3-Function Pull Out Kitchen Faucet Sink Sprayer Nozzle Replacement Part Fits G1/2 Connector, Matte Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
TQKAG 3-Function Spray Head Replacement Part nozzles,Matte Black
Easy to Install
Simply unscrew your old shower head and replace it with your new one.
- Net weight: 0.18 pounds/83g
- Finish: Matte black
NOTE:ONLY FIT FOR G1/2 connector faucet pull down hoses
NOT NPT, NOT UNIVERSAL
- US Standard G1/2 male connector(NOT NPT, NOT UNIVERSAL)
- Fits most common G1/2 connector faucet pull down hoses
- The appropriate size is 20.5mm/0.8''/13/16''
- Better Feel.The faucet nozzle material (ABS), ergonomic design.
- Easy to Install.Install it yourself without requiring workers.
- Multifunction. A good helper in the kitchen.
- Note: Please confirm your faucet head hose connect dimension before order. This pull down spray head is only for G1/2 Connector.
- Package Includes: Kitchen faucet head replacement (without hose)
This is high pressure rain shower mode.
Large cleaning area, suitable for large parts such as pots.
The best replacement parts for your kitchen faucet.
Water stop function prevents that water to keep on dripping when you turn off the faucet.
3 Function Modes
Multifunctional outlet water effect brings you different user experience.
Stream/Spray/Aquablade and meet daily needs.
We use silicone nozzles, which are very easy to
clean and harmless.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I needed a matching replacement sprayer, and found this one on Amazon at a very reasonable price. It installed easily, and it has restored all functionality - easily switched between spray and stream, and the power jet-blade option is great for stuck-on food.
I can't vouch for its longevity, but I intend to care for it as I do for all my faucets and spouts in a relatively hard water area. Although it is plastic, I expect it to hold up to periodic vinegar soaks. Even if it is not that durable, I would buy another one without reservation because of its low price and excellent functionality.
If you have water with a lot of minerals this will clog within 6 months and you have to throw it away as it cannot be opened to clean.
Even submerging the entire head in hot vinegar or a mineral cleaner does not solve the problem.
This is a basic design problem which any engineer with a brain would have solved by making the head with a removable front similar to the one on my Kraus KPF-1702.
REMOVE THE HEAD, UNSCREW THE FRONT, SOAK IT IN VINEGAR FOR 4 HOURS AND IT'S CLEAN