Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Black & Decker TR1256W 850-Watt 2-Slice Toaster wi...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 7% off the $24.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.39 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Black & Decker TR1256W 850-Watt 2-Slice Toaster with Bagel Function and Removable Crumb Tray
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 850 watts of power with one-touch functions for bagels, defrost and cancel with blue LED indicators
- Toast shade selection knob lets you get just the right amount of toasting for all your breads
- Extra-wide slots with auto-adjusting bread guides for thick or thin slices, plus an auto-lift lever for easy bread removal
- Removable crumb tray for quick and easy cleanup
- Measures 9 by 13 by 8-inch; 2-year limited warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
update: it lasted two weeks and just absolutely refused to work again. i tested it out on other power outlets with no success.
A toaster is NOT a capital purchase--not these days. It is an expense item. Plan on replacing it every few years; spend as little as gives you decent performance: get as much as possible. This toaster fills the bill. Money well spent.
Fast and evenly toasted, very pleased!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
But then, Black & Decker always seems to make a good product
I like it but it still has a funny smell when I am using it. I hope it goes away!Published 29 days ago by Deborah
great finally a toaster that works and really toast breadPublished 1 month ago by Hermione M. Hollie
Very good for the price. Works well and easy to clean. Wish the slice lifter went a bit higher - standard shape bread slice stays slightly below top trim level. Read morePublished 2 months ago by DocBob
I received this Dec. 28, 2015. This is March 21 2016 and it is broken. The bread won't stay down when the lever is pushed down. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Karen B. Lindeke