|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 2.5 x 2.8 inches|
|Item model number||VT1501B|
|Display Size||2 inches|
Hybrid Dash Cam with REAL TIME GPS TRACKING. 3 MONTHS FREE CONNECTION No contract, ideal for seasonal use. 100% satisfied or full refund. Free portal and phone apps. For personal and business use.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- REAL-TIME GPS TRACKING; See where your vehicle is in real-time via our web portal or free smartphone apps. Don't wait until the vehicle returns to download the trip to view it on Google maps, see the location of the vehicle live, on any web enabled device
- FULL HD VIDEO RECORDING; provides your perfect 'eye witness' in case of any incidents
- EXPANDABLE MEMORY; Includes FREE 8GB Micro SD card
- CONTINUOUS PROTECTION; Standby battery allows the unit to update its location in real-time even if powered off
- 3 MONTHS CONNECTION INCLUDED: when purchased from Amazon
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Product Highlights:The VT1501 by AnyTrek is a unique product that blends the best of HD DVR dash cams with advanced GPS tracking functionality. Unlike other DVR's with GPS, the VT1501 is connected to the 3G network and updates its status and location every 60 seconds. The easy (and free) to use web portal and smartphone apps provide you with the ability to monitor your vehicle or fleet in real time, 24 hours a day, from any web connected device anywhere in the world. Perfect for concerned parents, professional drivers, courier companies, fleet owners, the VT1501 delivers exceptional performance at a very economical price.
Technical Details:* GPS tracking reports locations every 60 secs.
* Motion detection function for automatic recording of unexpected events.
* Auto power-on to start recording video and sending GPS location as soon as the engine is started.
* Auto Report: If the device is powered off, the standby battery will ensure it reports its location at least once a day.
* Night vision: it can capture details such as license plate numbers even in very low-light conditions.
* Loop Recording: The camera continuously records and will overwrite the oldest files on the SD card to continue.
* Micro SD card up to 32Gb (8Gb card included).
1 x VT1501B GPS enabled dash cam
1 x Dash/Windscreen mount
1 x Car charger with USB slot and power cable
5 x Adhesive cable clips
1 x Quick Start Guide
The VT1501 requires a paid service plan to in order to remain online and access the GPS tracking functions.
Buy your VT1501 from Amazon and the first 3 months are included free. To continue the service plan after this period visit the Anytrek site for more options, with no lock-in contracts.
Top Customer Reviews
Since the seller was offering 100 percent satisfaction or full refund I figured I’d may as well give it a try. After purchasing the dash cam I received an “email” from the seller letting me know the cam has been shipped and I needed to provide them with my “email” address so they could send me instructions for the dash cam. This seemed extremely odd to me since they just emailed me, why wouldn’t they just include the instructions with the order confirmation or in the packaging of the unit. Keep in mind when I later received the instructions it turned out to be only 2 pages.
The cam is very basic to operate to I really didn’t need instructions for it however there’s a user website you get access to which allows you to send somebody a tracking link for the cams locations. I wish instructions would’ve been sent to navigate their website because I found it having a Non-consumer friendly layout. Creating a link to send someone was not simple as it should be. Also a HUGE disappointed was the website is not security encrypted so be sure to use a password that you don’t use anywhere else! With a non-secured website you’re also vulnerable to unwanted eyes easily hacking in and viewing your information.
In regards to the actual dash cam I found the quality to be poor, it appears they used low-end plastics for the casing. The video quality is on par with dash cams that I’ve bought for $40 in the past. No video stabilization and no way to save a selected file while on the road. My biggest complaint with the dash cam though is not having video play back feature. This feature is very important to me in case I need to prove my innocence in the event of an accident while traveling the country. The only way I could review a video file was to use a USB port on my laptop. There’s a weird message written in Chinese that would always pop-up when trying to view a video.
Since I was greatly dissatisfied with the dash cam I sought to return the unit however the seller never responded to the return/refund request and I wound up having to file a claim through Amazons A-Z guarantee.
It fits the bill for a dashcam that keeps me connected to my car. Having both the GPS tracker and dashcam in a single unit is priceless. I am delighted. I recommend it to anyone looking for a great dashcam and tracker. For business fleets or personal car collections, it's an investment in peace of mind!
It was the easiest thing to install, too. I love the suction cup and the 12V power plug. Good buy, does exactly what it says.