Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 8, 2010, 6:34:01 PM PDT
Vu Hoang says:
No way Id purchase this heap of trash from a bigger heap of trash known as the Salahi's. They are known LIARS AND CON ARTISTS here in DC long before this WH Crash incident took place..always blaming the media,this person or that, making things up as they go along..Millions in debt from vendors,local business's so on and so forth,

Posted on Aug 14, 2010, 9:25:21 PM PDT
Agreed. They are simply awful people.

Posted on Sep 15, 2010, 7:20:27 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Sep 15, 2010, 7:20:49 AM PDT]

Posted on Sep 16, 2010, 5:25:53 AM PDT
dbm2010 says:
I hope no one is dumb enough to buy this trash. They plead the 5th, yet will reveal all in a book. LOL They also claim Bravo made them shut up about the WH crashing. Bravo released a statement that says they LIED about that. All they do is lie. Why buy trash when you know it is a LIE.

Posted on Sep 19, 2010, 3:37:59 PM PDT
Vu Hoang says:
Yes, they also claimed "Michaele" kept this deep dark secret for 17 years..well Golly GEE, they did announce it in 2008 on a Americas Polo Cup video excerpt. I Find them completely Revolting and vile. She has MS alright..MICHALE SALAHI disease..symptoms include: Extreme pathological lying, Illusions of grandeur, Ripping ppl off and being Con Artists.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 20, 2010, 10:46:23 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 21, 2010, 8:40:59 AM PDT
dbm2010 says:
Vu Hoang I just found that video, they DID know and annouce it in 2008. Funny, I just watched the Fox and Friends, with the Salahis AND this author, and the author didn't say a word when Micheala announced this is the first time she has revealed that she had MS. LOL Ms. Dimond did you not know this was not true? This is like a train wreck. LOL Can't help but to LOOK. This just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

Actually, the charity was formed in 2007, I am assuming this is when this info first came out. Oh brother!

ADDED: The video itself does not "announce" her alledged disease. The narrative below the video does. It also states that their (now defunct and fraudelent charity) was formed in 2007 when she discovered she had ms. Hmmm things just keep adding up to more lies.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Aug 8, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 20, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about
Cirque Du Salahi: Be Careful Who You Trust
Cirque Du Salahi: Be Careful Who You Trust by Diane Dimond (Paperback - September 9, 2010)
2.0 out of 5 stars (55)