- Travleisure: Anti-wrinkle, breathable, odor-resistant and ultrasoft dual fabric technology suitable for travel and leisure
- Eco-Friendly Covering: Made using real bamboo fabric with tight-knit outer construction; enhanced barrier against transmission of small particles or droplets in the air from landing in or being inhaled through the mouth or nose
- Comfort: Dual layer of 95% bamboo 5% Spandex offers exceptional breathability plus ultrasoft feel against the face compared to standard cotton or polyester masks; stretchy ear loops and adjustable wire nose fitting ensure comfort over long periods for any size face
- Functional Anywhere: Small, foldable and wrinkle-free, this stylish face mask can be used anywhere to keep you fashionable and safe; commuting to work on the train or bus, traveling domestically or internationally, attending a conference, exercising, or simply heading out for a walk in the park
- Washable & Reusable: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry, do not bleach; fibers maintain structure and softness even after many washes
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Travel by nature is a mobile, ever-changing process. Health, hygiene, temperature, location, situation, transportation. From the moment you leave your house you need to be ready to adapt. We believe what you wear should help you adapt to changing surroundings and look great everywhere in-transit and beyond. This fusion of travel style with travel function and versatility is what we call Travleisure.
The Travleisure Face Mask
Introducing the perfect combination of comfort and protection for both everyday use and travel situations. The Travleisure face mask is architected to fit as snugly as you need, but provide ultimate breathability for life on-the-go.
Natural fibers provide enhanced defensive layering against adverse particles
Fabric helps keep you cool and regulated whatever the situation
The softest fibers to withstand crumpling, crunching, and stuffing
Fabric stays fresh throughout constant use and long journeys
Wash Type and Temperature
In terms of fabric longevity, we recommend wash cool with like colors, lay flat to dry. While it may be the case that hot water is better to clean/neutralize any microorganisms, hot water has adverse impacts on fabric in general. It causes fading or degradation of the fabric, which becomes less soft and looks worn. Cool/cold water is much easier on the fabric in terms of lifespan. If possible, wash inside of a small garment bag to help maintain shape and prevent tangling with other items.
Standard detergents are fine to use, but we recommend unscented if possible, since any strong scents will obviously be right in front of your nose and be irritating.
Lay flat to dry is our recommendation. Once again, some sources recommend high heat, but dryer heat has very adverse impacts on the fabric. Cotton specifically will shrink, stiffen and become crumpled. Bamboo will be the best to withstand dryer treatment, but overall lifespan of the fabric will be reduced.
Comparing to CDC Guidance
- CDC states that "a washing machine should suffice in properly washing a face coverings."
- If you choose to to launder at high temperatures, fabric could shrink, fade, or loss its softness
- Bamboo is much more resilient to high temperature treatment than cotton
- Product Dimensions : 8.66 x 5.12 x 0.08 inches; 0.71 Ounces
- Item model number : 3206000-100-0OS
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : April 17, 2020
- ASIN : B08793KQ18
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
It is the first one I have had that is this flexible.
As I breath, it expands and contracts. It pulls into my mouth if I am going up stairs for example.
I now know why other masks I have had are more formed. They maintain a space between your mouth and the mask.