TREK PRO Hiking Poles - 1 Pair - Trekking / Walking / Climbing - 100% Tungsten Carbide Tips, Ultralight, Adjustable Height, Anti-Shock
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WHAT YOU GET: Strikingly beautiful pair of hiking poles, rubber tips, mud/snow baskets, storage clip
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: These trekking and hiking poles extend from 26" all the way to 54" to match hikers of any size and build.
- SAFETY FIRST: Designed for maximum traction on the trail, rocks, and ice, keeping you safe at all times.
- COMFORT PREVAILS: Premium EVA countoured hand grips and comfortable straps adjust to your grip and wrist position. Better grips, less blisters!
- AWESOME GIFT IDEA: These versatile poles make a great gift for anyone with an interest in trekking, hiking, climbing and walking
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||2 x 6 x 27 inches|
|Material Type||Reinforced Aluminum|
|Shaft Material||THE STRONGEST ALUMINUM|
|Shipping Weight||1.45 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
If you're looking to buy some awesome hiking poles, you've found them. These are the TREK PRO Hiking and Trekking Poles from Park Ridge Outfitters. They look awesome. They are strong and durable, which you'll instantly feel when you pick them up. They are amazingly light, in fact, the lightest in the category. If you're wondering about durability, these are crafted from the same 7075 Aluminum they put into airplane frames, so I think we've got that covered. Are you tall or short or somewhere in between? These poles adjust between total lengths of 26" to 54", which is small enough to fit in luggage or a day pack, and long enough to serve other purposes while you're resting, grabbing some shade, or hanging your socks to dry. Trekking poles will fit most men, women, and children. Each handle has been shaped for maximum comfort and the adjustable wrist strap provides added security. Enhancing comfort within the poles are the built-in anti shock springs, to cushion every step of the way. Finally, the changeable tips include a rubber foot, a tungsten point, and a snow/mud basket for all the terrain you will encounter. To top it all off, our small family owned business will provide you all the customer support you require! Still reading? Scroll back up and add these beautiful poles to your cart and get hiking today!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionThis product comes with a 1 year Park Ridge Outfitters warranty on all parts and pieces from date of original purchase.
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
I picked up two pairs of these recently as I wanted an economical solution for some Spring/Summer/Winter hiking/snowshoeing and figured I'd gamble on a...Read more