Designed to handle multiple HD streams in a busy connected home, TRENDnet’s high performance AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Router, model TEW-811DRU, creates two concurrent wireless networks—a high speed 867 Mbps Wireless AC network and a 300 Mbps Wireless N network to connect common wireless devices.
Wireless AC is the next generation for wireless devices. Utilizing the 802.11ac standard and developed to stream high definition video, transfer large digital files and move data along at blazing fast speeds, Wireless AC is the wave of the future!
- AC1200: 867 Mbps AC + 300 Mbps N bands
- Share music and videos with the USB share port
- Pre-encrypted for your security
- Create an isolated guest network
- One touch network connection with the WPS button
- All Gigabit wired ports
- High power amplifiers extend wireless coverage
- Compatible with DD-WRT open source firmware
- 802.11ac provides uninterrupted HD video streaming in a busy connected home
- Targeted Beamforming increases real-time performance by directing stronger wireless to your specific location
- Get up and running in minutes with the intuitive guided setup
- Parental Controls limit access to specific websites
For maximum performance of up to 867 Mbps use with a 867 Mbps 802.11ac wireless adapter. Maximum wireless signal rates are referenced from IEEE 802.11 theoretical specifications. Actual data throughput and coverage will vary depending on interference, network traffic, building materials and other conditions