|Wireless Type||802.11B, 802.11G, 802.11n|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $6.73 shipping
TRENDnet Wireless N 300 Mbps Home Router, TEW-731BR
|Price:||$22.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High performance 300Mbps wireless n router
- Stream video, download files, talk online and play games wirelessly
- Connect computers with one-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Up to 50 percent energy savings with GREENnet technology
- 4 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX LAN ports
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX WAN port (Internet)
- Compatible with most popular cable/DSL Internet service providers using Dynamic/Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP and L2TP protocols
- 2 fixed external antennas support high speed performance and great coverage with MIMO technology
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: TRENDnet Wireless N 300 Mbps Home Router, TEW-731BR
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Fox Global Trading||Amazon.com||Mediabridge Products, LLC||Tenda Technology|
|Data Transfer Rate||300||300 Megabits Per Second||300 Megabytes Per Second||300|
|Total Lan Ports||4||4||4||Information not provided|
|Wireless Comm Standard||802 11 B||802 11 BGN||802 11 BGN||802 11 B|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
* Easy to Set-up / Configure
* Has all Basic Features (Port Forwarding, Access Restriction, DMZ ect)
* Good Range
* Consistent Transfer Rates and Up-Time
* Lacks Gigabit for Ethernet Ports
* Limited to 300mb/s wireless transfer rate
* Does not support DD-WRT Custom Firmware
I bought the TREND731-BR router for my parents, who needed to network a few computers, a printer and a DVR. I did not need a high-end wireless router, so I did some research and decided to go with the TrendNet, which was on sale for under $20 dollars. The product arrived very quickly and was easy to un-box and set-up. It only took me a few minutes to set-up and configure.
The Router's web interface was straight-forward and I had no trouble finding any of the features. I was impressed with the range of this router, which was able to cover most of my house, and even my backyard. The Data wireless transfer rates were okay, but only go up to 300/mbs. I do not mind since I do not perform many file transfers or big downloads over wireless. I was a bit disappointed over the lack of Gigabit (1000mb) for LAN files transfers, but I'm not going to play for what I had to pay for this router.
All in all I think this router is a great buy for the money. It is easy to set-up (even if you are not very tech savvy) and supports basic features you would need to get a home network by.
FWIW, I've verified that this is compatible with not only Trendnet Wireless N routers, but also Linksys WRT600 and dlink dir-655
This device has been installed for a couple of months and it has not crashed, locked up or lost signal.
Netflix / Amazon are smooth as can be, with no freezing or buffering.
FYI: Only one wall / 20 Feet between the router and the Roku.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just what I needed, though the signal strength can be real up-and-down at times.Published 2 days ago by Jeff Yih Lee
Awful modem. I purchased this one and my internet started cutting out.... about 100 dropped connections later and hours of time wasted troubleshooting, I have pruchased a... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Karen F
Day 2 of trying to get this "router" to work as a direct connect or a wireless router. No luck so far.... Waste of money....Published 16 days ago by Jim in Nashville, Tennessee
I've had the TRENDnet N300 Wireless for a month now. No issues. Pulling data across my LAN is way faster now. Arrived on time.Published 18 days ago by Daniel
Product was as described and pictured. Performed so well that it became my primary router.Published 19 days ago by Mike Fisch
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Wireless Routers in our Wireless Router Reviews.