TRIBORD EasyBreath Full Face, Anti-Fog, Hypoallergenic Silicone Facial Lining Snorkeling Mask
- ANATOMIC DESIGN - Tribord Subea Easybreath Full face snorkel mask has been designed for surface Snorkeling (from the age of 10) EASY BREATHING - Full mask for natural Easy breathing through the nose and/or mouth.
- PANORAMIC VIEW - 180° Panoramic Field of Vision. Shatterproof window for added safety. Snorkel top can be seen from 4 times further away than a traditional Snorkel.
- ANTIFOG - Exclusive Anti-Fogging Patented Design. Continuous Fresh Air Flow with a double chamber air vent valve. An exclusive air circulation concept that prevents the formation of fog.
- WATERPROOF - The “Dry Top” snorkel system limits water entry through the top of the snorkel.
- 2 Year Tribord Warranty. Hypoallergenic Silcone Facial Lining.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
An innovative snorkelling mask (surface snorkelling) enabling you to see and breathe underwater with a full panoramic view. Discovery of the underwater world becomes even more accessible. See and breathe underwater as easily as you would on land The main obstacle to snorkelling is the difficulty in breathing underwater with a snorkel. Indeed, breathing through your mouth is unnatural, and the snorkel mouthpiece is sometimes considered too intrusive, uncomfortable and unhygienic. That's why Tribord invented the Easybreath, the first full-face snorkelling mask, for breathing underwater as easily and naturally as you would on land with your nose and mouth. Thanks to its large size, this innovative mask also offers users an unobstructed 180° field of vision, and is prevented from fogging up by a double air-flow system that is identical to the system used in domestic extraction fans. To ensure that water does not enter via the snorkel, the Easybreath mask is equipped with a mechanism that plugs the top of the snorkel when immersed in water. Furthermore, the top of the snorkel is highly visible in order to avoid any collisions on the surface. RESTRICTED USE : Not suitable for free diving or intensive swimming. STOCK ADVICE: Wash the mask by hand with washing-up liquid, dry it and store the mask in its net to let the air get to it. Do not wash in the dishwasher.