- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 6 inches ; 5.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0017I532E
- Item model number: TSLIDE0001
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (273 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,681 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
TRISLIDE Anti-Chafe Continuous Spray Skin Lubricant
|Price:||$14.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Prevents blistering
- Combats chamois chafing
- Only removed with soap/water, safe on all fabric, sweatproof / waterproof
- Eases entries into wetsuits, techsuits & ski boots
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
TRISLIDE is the ONLY anti chafing, anti-friction, anti blistering product found in a convenient environmental friendly aerosol spray. Gone are the days of goopy messy hands and contaminated sticks, the continuous spray application of TRISLIDE is easy to use and safe to share! TRISLIDE is becoming the preferred 'chamois anti chafing' treatment for cyclists to eliminate saddle sores. For cyclists, one application of TRISLIDE goes on silky smooth and stays on without a squishy, wet chamois feeling. It stays on for hours but doesn't leave a greasy lube residue. Compared to others that may wash off, it is waterproof which means sweat proof! Not only is TRISLIDE great for eliminating chamois chafing, but it successfully combats blistering and hotspots on runner's feet and all general skin chafing (inner thigh, underarm, sports bra, chest and neck). TRISLIDE also helps ease entries and causes wicked fast exits from triathlon wetsuits! For triathletes, surfers and divers, TRISLIDE is completely safe to use on all neoprene compared to petroleum or vegetable based products that will disintegrate the wetsuits. TRISLIDE is a liquid silicone based product that can simply be removed with soap and water, will not stain clothes, and is the most innovative product to prevent chafing, blistering, irritation, and hot spots found in swimming, biking and running. Available in a 4 oz can.
Top customer reviews
Now, for those of you who have never known the joy of galavanting with your dingly danglies flippy flopping about, things can get rather frictional in the sub-crotchal regions.
And, in my search for a lubricant that could deliver slickness to prevent chafing, remain steadfast against the sweatiest of the sweaties and the wettest river crossing, and not melt in my pack (or truck) during the brutal Texas summers, I came across this magnificent can of slick excellence.
Spray it on. Apply friction. Marvel at the lack of resistance. Then look around and marvel at the world, chafe-free.
Also useful if you're putting on a wetsuit, apparently.
I've most recently used it in a few obstacle course races, and it has been a real game changer. It takes away from a lot of the mud getting stuck to your clothes and adding a ton of friction.
I can't attest to its use for wetsuits, but it seems that it works well in that category, too.