Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 66 reviews
on July 15, 2013
I bought this mostly to have a headset for the Wii U despite not really needing it since the gamepad can pick up sound. The only problem with that, is the game bad doesn't seem to have very good noise canceling (you can hear people pushing buttons on their gamepad) and from what i've heard of people actually using it while playing online, the volume is very inconsistent due to how the person is holding the gamepad. The TRITTON Kunai was my solution to that problem, and its a good headset. I like the mic is detachable, and it mostly has a good feel. The top cushioning seems a bit awkward, but I get used to it, and while the sides also don't cover my ears completely, it isn't an issue. The two biggest things I look for in a headset are comfort and durability, this thing excels in the durability department (there is a lot of flexibility with the top) and is ok with comfort. It is not the most comfortable headset I have used (that honor goes to my Arena Soundblaster I still use on my PC) but they aren't the worst in that area as well. For the price, it is a good headset that I would recommend if you need a pair for the Wii U.
on March 16, 2013
Great Headset option for the U!

I've tried a few and this is the best by far. Very durable build. Crisp clear sound of both ingame sounds as well as other players. Easy to hear others walking near you even without awareness perk(on CoD:BO2 which is my main use for it atm). Others I game with don't have to suffer the background noise or echo of the TV they forgot to turn down(or being used for TV while playing on the pad) or rest of the room inherent with the inline mic feature of some other options. Only improvement could be is if they could somehow develop them to mute a certain decibel lvled voice to avoid the kiddos. Thankfully, all games I play anymore allow for muting individual players which has become necessary as the gaming community have devolved, on the whole, across the different platforms. As with the others I've seen, the cord is short, but my gamepad is always close as it is so it hasn't proven an issue to me.
on September 27, 2014
The headset met my expectations. It has very good sound quality and the removable mic is a huge plus. In addition, the headset is comfortable to wear and the ear cushions doesn't bother your ears at all. Another major positive is that it can double as heaphones so that you can listen to music and watch movies from your favorite device. There is a control bkx conveniently located on the headsets wire which works as its supposed to. The only con to this headset is that the wire is too short, so some of the time it will be tugged on as you walk. Overall the headset is definitely worth the purchase, especially if you need a headset that can double as a gaming headset and as personal headphones.
on June 6, 2014
These are some of the best headsets i've ever owned, MadCatz makes great products but this headset is amazing for the price, it has a removable headset- that alone is something tons of other headsets don't have, the features are what really drew me in and that was one of them. They're very well put together and simple to use, it even has a volume control and a mute button on the cord- another plus for gaming especially when people walk in on you gaming. Overall the audio is decent, especially for the price, and the ear cushions are made with a soft foam.- helps with those all nighters!
I recommend this headset- amazing and high quality with the not so hefty price of the competitors!
on January 24, 2014
FIRST, i just want to point out that no matter how long you wear headphones for it will eventually hurt your ears....It's pretty much common since since your ears are made of cartilage.

Sound Quality: 5/5
Comfort: 5/5
sturdiness: 5/5(note: the microphone DOES stay in place pretty perfectly)
Stylish: 5/5
Size: Comparable to DJ headphones

These are the #1 headphones to buy for Wii U. YES, it was worth every penny buying.
I also want to note that the headphones don't go all the way up to "make you go def" volume. They are maxed to a level to protect the future of your hearing. They block out background noise quite well too.
on June 16, 2017
Works great looks cool
on November 26, 2013
This headset barely fits over my ears but it is pretty comfortable when it does. (I have large ears) The sound quality is pretty good for stereo headphones. One downside is that most games don't support sound streaming through the Gamepad into headphones unless you are playing on the Gamepad only. Hopefully that is something that will change in the future as wearing these for voice chat alone is very annoying since you can't hear the TV with them on. Just saying. I would not have bought them if I had known that. It is a Nintendo issue though and this headset is far above average if you really want some good ones.
on July 5, 2014
the sound on the wii u is not bad i mean it is not the headset's fault it's the wii u gamepad's fault. The 3ds sound is outstanding. It gets pretty uncomfortable though if you wear for 2 hours or more but you know there is no headset that doesn't get uncomfortable. The fact that you can detach the mic is also a big win and the sleek design also makes it a real gaming experience. Sound is a 4/5 the 3DS sound is a 4.75/5 the comfort is a 4.5/5 and the overall rating (in my opinion) is a 9.7/10
on February 19, 2015
According to my son, who uses it with his Wii U: The sound quality is very clear and the fit is comfortable. His one complaint is the attachable microphone, which doesn't stay locked in place, nor does it trasmit. Luckily, the Wii U game pad has a built in microphone that works fine. Unfortunately for me, he did not tell me about the dysfunctioning microphone so that I could return it. Overall he is happy with it.
on April 4, 2013
I use this headphone for my Wii U online gaming and Cellphone as a wired headset.
It produces great sound quality as far as speakers, everything is a little flat, but for voice purpose it is perfect.
I never get complaints about not being able to be heard while playing Black Ops 2 on Wii U.