About the Product
- High Mobility Combat - Battle the enemies of the TRON world with your light disc using a dynamic blend of Parkour and martial arts movement on your heroic mission across the Grid.
- Vehicular Action - Fast paced exciting light cycle racing and combat in the digital TRON world.
- Bridge the Legacy - TRON: Evolution is the prequel story to the film TRON: Legacy and unlocks mysteries in the rich TRON mythology.
- Online/Multiplayer - TRON: Evolution has an innovative online experience featuring persistent character progression.
- Voiceover Cast - Voiceover by actress Olivia Wilde as Quorra, Bruce Boxleitner as Tron, and others to follow
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
TRON: Evolution is an immersive 3rd person action game that pulls players onto the digital grid of TRON. Explore TRON's cities using free running mobility, navigate among unique rebel factions, and fight an epic battle against a dictator's seemingly unstoppable army as the powerful System Monitor. Seamlessly connect from single player story mode into 10 person multiplayer battles with martial arts inspired light disc combat and thrilling light cycle chases in the prequel story to the highly anticipated film, TRON: Legacy.
TRON: Evolution Collector's EditionWelcome to the Grid, Program. Race into the digital grid on this exclusive light cycle collectible.
TRON Story Timeline
About Disney Interactive Studios
Disney Interactive Studios, part of Disney Interactive Media Group, is the interactive entertainment affiliate of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS). Disney Interactive Studios self publishes and distributes a broad portfolio of multi-platform video games and interactive entertainment worldwide. The company also licenses properties and works directly with other interactive game publishers to bring products for all ages to market. Disney Interactive Studios is based in Glendale, California, and has internal development studios around the world. For more information, log on to http://www.disneyinteractivestudios.com.
Top Customer Reviews
The collector's edition comes with a lightcycle replica with a stand and a dome cover. The stand has a built-in drawer for the game to be stored. I doubt too many people would want to keep their copy of the game away from the rest of their game library, but if they really expected people to use the drawer, they could have made it less cheap. All of the material is plastic, and pretty cheap too. The cycle itself is probably not even as good as a McDonald's Happy Meal toy would be if they were giving out Tron lightcycles. Sideshow Collectibles should seriously be ashamed of themselves for this POS. In the past, I have gotten several movie bundles which included a collectible statue from Sideshow Collectibles. I have a V for Vendetta Guy Fawkes Mask, a Spartan helmet from 300, a crystal skull from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, and an Ironman helmet from Ironman. All of those are heavy, good quality, detailed, and worth the $20-30 dollars they cost extra for the package. Two of them even included giftcards to use on Sideshow Collectibles' website (so I have $75 I could spend on there now). I expected the same quality in the Tron lightcycle, but was left completed disappointed and ripped off. I bought this set for $129.99, so I ended up paying $70 for the collectible, which is the lowest quality thing I have ever gotten from Sideshow Collectibles and for the highest cost. I would say wrap a threatening note around it and toss it through the window of Sideshow Collectibles, but that would just shatter the statue and the window would be unharmed. Instead, I'll just say, consumer beware.
My issue is with the Collector's Edition. The light cycle is a joke. I could have spent $15 on a better toy and saved myself $50. For what I've payed, I expected a far better collectible from Sideshow. In fact, it's because they were supposedly producing it that I even purchased the collector's edition.
It's so not worth it.
***I have as of yet not played the game itself. I have currently given it a 3 star as to try not to taint the review of the game itself as another person has pointed out. I will revise the number of stars to correctly reflect the game after I have played it. However, people should have the opportunity to know what they are buying prior to their purchase especially when it doubles the cost of the game.
1) If you're going to charge a premium price for a Collector's Edition, make sure the game is good. The reviews for Tron Evolution are universally bad--the game mechanics are boring and replay value is low.
2) If you're going to charge a premium price for a Collector's Edition, make sure the premium add-on is good. The "lightcycle" is embarrassingly lame. Doesn't light up. Looks like stamped plastic. No collectible value and very cheaply made.
3) If you're going to charge a premium price for a Collector's Edition, present your product with care. Instead, One of the supplemental sheets exclusive to the Collector's Edition is wedged in between two other elements in the box, so it arrives bent. No, this won't be a one-off issue just with mine...I predict every single unit shares the same defect.
I highly recommend skipping this purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
after reading other reviews I was expecting to be disappointed which is why I believe I wasn't. I got it for about 1/2 the price as others who had complained about the price. Read morePublished 17 months ago by samantha
I purchased this for my son for Christmas. He loves it and displays it proudly in his room. Thanks for the fast shipping as well.Published on January 17, 2014 by Sharon D. Johnson
This was a gift for a my husband for Christmas and he loved it! He loves to play games in his free time and I figured what's a better gift then this for him. Read morePublished on January 7, 2014 by E. E. Ramirez
This set was more than I expected and at the price I was that much more pleased. My 13 year old really liked the set and everything that came with it. Read morePublished on January 1, 2014 by s. hill
Though it doesn't worth that much I like it
good to add it to my collection hope you like it
Great gift for the game collector. My nephew and Brother-in-law loved playing this and loved the graphics as well. Great giftPublished on January 7, 2013 by Nancy A. Holden