|Part Number||Halo 11W-F|
|Item Weight||5.38 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 4.6 x 16 inches|
|Item model number||Halo 11W-F|
|Assembled Height||16 inches|
|Assembled Length||10 inches|
|Assembled Width||4.6 inches|
|Base Diameter||7.87 inches|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage||11 watts|
|Specific Uses||General purpose|
|Fixture Features||5-Level Dimmable, 3 Adjustable Lighting Temperatures, 30-Minute Lamp Timer, Adjust Lamp Height, Flexible Gooseneck Design|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||1000 lm|
|Incandescent equivalent||100 watts|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||85.00|
|Average Life||40000 hours|
TROND LED Gooseneck Floor Lamp for Reading, Crafts, Crocheting, Knitting, Sewing or Makeup (5 Color Temperatures, 5-Level Dimmable, 30-Min Timer, 4 Removable Aluminum Poles, Flicker-Free)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 2-in-1 FLOOR & DESK LAMP. TROND Halo 11W-F is a versatile dimmable LED floor lamp with 5 lighting modes, supporting up to 65”~70” overall height. Flexible gooseneck enables you to tilt & swivel the lamp head toward wherever you want. Furthermore, with all the 4 rods removed (each measured at 11.8” long), it becomes a deluxe gooseneck LED desk lamp, which can fit nicely with your home or office decors
- EYE-CARE TASK LAMP. Latest surface lighting source and innovative light guide panel help to create a flicker-free, anti-glare light without ghosting, which effectively reduces eye strain and better protect your eyes. Its flicker-free, anti-glare light with the total flux of 1000 flux is perfect for reading, crafting, sewing, knitting, crocheting, painting, massaging, tattoo or makeup
- ADJUSTABLE BRIGHTNESS & TEMPERATURES. With a simple touch control panel offering 5 distinctive lighting temperatures and 5-level dimmer, you can choose the ideal light temperature with the right brightness level to cater to your various lighting moods. It comes with the memory function, and can also remember the brightness/temperature settings from your last use. Long press the on/off switch for TWO seconds and activate the 30-minute auto timer
- FOCUSED LIGHTING AREA. With premium diffusion film invented by SKC Haas from South Korea, we’ve increased the lamp brightness by 50% while consuming less power. Unlike traditional incandescent lights, the LED light source emits a large amount of light vertically towards the specific area without disrupting the surrounding area. This way, the light won’t spread out and you can enjoy reading without worrying about the light bothering someone next to you
- WHAT YOU GET: TROND Halo 11W-F Versatile LED Floor Lamp (NOT compatible with wall switches or timers), 6.6 ft UL-certified detachable power adapter (extra cord length), Welcome Guide, 18-MONTH TROND warranty & 30-DAY money back guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
2-in-1 LED Floor Lamp & Desk Lamp You've Dreamed of
Customers have kept asking us whether TROND will offer a floor-standing model. That's why TROND Halo 11W-F was invented. And we unleashed our creativity even more! With the removable 4 aluminum rods (YES, we've added another one in addition to the original 3 rods), you could adjust the height of this floor lamp or make it a deluxe gooseneck LED desk lamp with the height of 55cm, much taller than average desk lamps.
- Material: Premium ABS plastic & Metal
- Power Consumption: 11W (max)
- CRI Ra: over 85
- Total Flux: 1000 lm
- Illumination: >1800lux@30cm; >230lux@90cm
- 5 Color Temperatures: 3000K ~ 6200K
- Lamp Head Size: 9.0cm x 15.5cm / 3.5" x 6.1”
- Gooseneck Length: 65Cm / 25.6" (fully-extended)
- Overall Lamp Height: up to 70", taller than competing lamps
- Base Diameter: 20cm / 7.87”
- Weight: 5.38lb. / 2.44kg
- It is NOT compatible with wall switches or timers;
- The light bulbs are embedded into the head and cannot be replaced;
- It CANNOT light up the full room. Instead, it's especially designed for reading, crafts, knitting, sewing, etc.
Touch to Change Light Hues or Brightness at Ease
Unlike traditional floor lamps, TROND Halo 11W-F doesn't use mechnical switch. Instead, it features a touch-sensitive control panel, which which you can power on/off the light and enjoy 5 distinctive light color temperatures (3000K ~ 6200K), each at 5 brightness levels.
Customize the illumination to cater to your different lighting moods.
- 5700K ~ 6200K (Cool White)
- 5100K ~ 5300K (Natural Daylight)
- 4200K ~ 4400K (Warm White)
- 3500K ~ 3800K (Warm White)
- 3100K ~ 3400K (Warm White)
Adjustable Lamp Height with 4 Aluminum Rods
TROND Halo 11W-F is composed of a heavy metal base, 4 sleek aluminum rods (each measured at 30cm/11.8" long), and one lamp head with the flexbile gooseneck (measured at 65cm/25.6" if fully extended). The power wire doesn't go through the rods. Instead, the 4 detachable rods can be easily assembled or dissassembled easily for you to adjust the overall lamp height.
Here below are the estimated heights with the gooseneck slightly bended and different numbers of rods assembled. Please note that other similar lamps usually don't offer the 4th rod in the package.
- 0 rod: approx. 55cm / 21.6" (desk lamp mode)
- 1 rod: approx. 85cm / 33.5"
- 2 rods: approx. 115cm / 45.3"
- 3 rods: approx. 145cm / 57.1"
- 4 rods: approx. 175cm / 68.9"
More Features about TROND Halo 11W-F
Eye-Care Task Light
Unlike conventional point light source, TROND Halo 11W-F adopts surface lighting source and innovative light guide panel technology, which can create a soft, non-glaring light and greatly reduce the formation of shadows.
Say Farewell to eye fatigue, and give your eyes a break through long work sessions effortlessly.
Focused Lighting Area
This LED floor lamp emits a large amount of light vertically towards the specific area. This way, the light won't spread out and you can enjoy reading without worrying about the light bothering someone next to you.
Ideal for reading, crafting, sewing, knitting, crocheting, painting, tattoo, makeup, etc.
Touch-Sensitive Control Panel
Truly modern design with touchable buttons. Simply use your finger to turn on/off, change the color temperature, or adjust the light intensity. Long press the ON/OFF to activate the 30-minute light timer.
Even smarter, this light has built-in memory function and can remember the brightness setting from your last use, as far as the power is not cut off.
Compare with similar items
Seller Warranty Description18-Month Product Warranty & 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The lamp shipped promptly; it was well-packaged and arrived in mint condition.
2. The lamp assembled easily – by hand: no tools of any kind required.
3. The base is decently weighted and sits on a soft thin rubber pad – there is no risk to one’s floors.
4. The tubes that make up the pole are well-machined; when they are joined snugly (hand tight) they remain perfectly true (straight and upright) and do not wobble in the base.
5. The control pad is a simple touch pad – it works as advertised.
6. The flexible stem that holds the lamp head is easily and smoothly adjusted and re-positioned.
A. It would be better if the lamp were (optionally) taller – say, 8” – 12” taller with an optional fourth pole section.
B. The pictures do not show the attached power cord: I assumed the power cord ran inside the hollow tubes that make up the lamp pole. NO! The power cord plugs into the outside of the control pad and hangs down alongside the pole and then across the floor to the wall socket. The sloppy floppy exposed cord is very unsightly alongside the very straight lamp pole. (And there are no tie-downs to snug the cord to the lamp pole.)
C. The power cord should probably be longer by some feet. (Or there should be provisions to permit the user to attach a longer cord.)
D. But the lamp’s biggest drawback is that it is simply not bright enough. Even at the maximum brightness setting (1 to 5), the light is neither bright enough nor wide-spread enough to be an effective reading light – at least not for older eyes. And the light is a little cool, like pale fluorescent light. (I have had good luck with 11W LED bulbs elsewhere; I can only assume that Trond uses an inefficient LED bulb.)
For me, the Con’s outweigh the Pro’s and I must ask for a return authorization.
UPDATE: I liked it so much I ordered another one. Now we have one on each side of the bed. Absolutely the best floor lamp I have ever owned. And they have an 18 month warranty (I believe). So that's a quality product with a solid warranty!!
I will buy TROND products from here on out....
The only thing I have not tried is the timer. I guess I should try that but didn't really have a reason. I bought this for a sewing lamp and it seems perfectly suited for that as well. It does not have a remote - all functions are available on the lamp itself. Great product and I would recommend it to a friend.
I have had the TROND LED now for awhile and have been using it a lot. I turn it on with the timer for my kitty - he likes to be in an upstairs room and now I give him his snacks there so I turn on the light with the timer so that I can go back downstairs and he has plenty of light to see. So I am very happy with the light (still).
Next, the adjustable height is perfect. Many similar lights are great if your book is 5-6 feet above the floor. This lamp can be set for a realistic height, which means that you can choose to have the light only inches from your book.
Finally, having the cord come from the control panel is genius. That makes it easy to adjust the height. If you want it to come from the base, just run it down the support and add a little clip or piece of tape to keep it in place.
I love reading with the lamp. Thanks, TROND!
The manufacturer would be well advised to sell the pole sections separately. One more section would make this product perfect for me.
Most recent customer reviews
However, the brightest level is still a little too dim; would be nice if it were...Read more
Cons: It's not nearly bright enough for drawing or other intricate work,...Read more