TROND U2 Bluetooth Headphones V4.1 IPX6 Waterproof Wireless Sports Headphones Earbuds Headset with Mic (APT-X, CVC 6.0 Noise-Cancelling, Sweatproof), for Gym, Running, Jogger, Hiking, Exercise
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Premium Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones. Built with CSR 8645 chipset, TROND U2 ensures easy and fast pairing with smartphones, tablets and other Bluetooth enabled music devices. Apt-X codec provides pure, CD-like high quality sound for compatible devices. CVC Noise Cancellation 6.0 technology reduces outside noises, enable clearer sound from microphone
- Sports Headphones Tested as IPX6 Waterproof. Well-constructed design ensures the headphones are water-/shock-/dust-proof; advanced nano-coating enhances the sweatproof to the next level – IPX6 waterproof, which is far superior to other competing headphones.
- Wireless Headset with Extended Battery Hours. TROND U2 features the high-density battery of 120mAh / 3.7V, which is bigger than most sport Bluetooth headphones in the market. Up to 10 hours of uninterrupted talk/playing time with one single charge and 12 days standby time. Can be fully recharged within 2 hours.
- Universal Compatibility. While pairing is very intuitive, TROND U2 can work seamlessly with your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android Smartphones, tablets, Bluetooth-enabled music players and Bluetooth receiver
- What You Get: TROND U2 Bluetooth 4.1 Sport Stereo Headphones, one USB-to-Micro USB charging cable, 2 pairs of premium ear cushions (small, large), Welcome Guide, 18-MONTH TROND warranty & 30-DAY money back guarantee.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Latest Bluetooth V4.1 Technology
Powered by latest CSR 8645 chipset, TROND U2 offers easy and fast pairing with smartphones, tablets and other Bluetooth enabled music devices; apt-X codec provides pure, CD-like high quality sound for compatible devices; CVC Noise Cancellation 6.0 technology reduces outside noises, enable clearer sound from microphone.
IPX6 Waterproof with Nano-Coating
Built to endure the active life, TROND U2 is thoughtfully designed. Aluminum earpiece shell offers strong durability as well as aesthetic beauty; well-constructed design ensures the headphones are water-/shock-/dust-proof; advanced nano-coating enhances the sweatproof to the next level – IPX6 waterproof, which is far superior to other competing headphones.
Extra-Long Battery Hours
TROND U2 features the high-density battery of 120mAh / 3.7V, which is bigger than most sport Bluetooth headphones in the market. Up to 10 hours of uninterrupted talk/playing time with one single charge and 12 days standby time. Can be fully recharged within 2~3 hours.
- Material: ABS + Aluminum + TPE
- Water Resistant: IPX6 waterproof
- Bluetooth Compliance: CSR8645, Bluetooth V4.1
- Transmit Range: up to 33ft / 10m
- Speaker: 11mm dynamic speakers
- Net Weight: 0.68 oz / 19.2 g
- Flat Cable Length: 50 cm / 19.6 in
- Earpiece Size: L 2.0 x W 2.0 x H 1.7 cm / 0.79 x 0.79 x 0.67 in
- If the unit you receive happens to have the Chinese voice prompt, please press the buttons of “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” simultaneously to switch to English.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really like the controls being on the wire and not on the speaker. Gives much better control.
The cord is made of some kind of material that doesn't slip when wrapped around your neck. It moves a little, but it's kind of tacky ... which is great. When I'm working and on my phone, I can leave one earphone dangling, and the other stays in place.
The ear fittings are unusual and quite secure. The only reason that I didn't give the headphones 5 stars, is that the different sizes of the ear fittings are based on the extension that fits in the ear, but the part that goes in the ear canal seems to be the same size. My ears are different, so I have one ear that is completely sealed when I have the earphones on, and the other I can still hear outside sound. I wish there were optional ear fittings, not just for this headphone, but for all. I have a bluetooth parrot for one ear that is fantastic that I use at work while driving, but the ear fittings are terrible.
Anyway, the company sent me some extra sized free of charge, and I am really loving these head phones.
BTW ... the voice responses are in Chinese, and I was unsuccessful in changing it. I was told to hold both the up and down volume at the same time until it went to English, but it didn't work. I could be doing it wrong however.
Interestingly, I came back to Amazon to buy a second pair and they are now unavailable. (Did I buy the last pair?) I have searched all over and can't find them anywhere. Trond customer service seems to be pretty good about responding to these reviews, so perhaps they can chime in and let me know where I can find another pair?
(I purchased these headphones at full retail price and did not receive any concessions from Trond in return for writing this review.)
I'm moving over to these headphones from the LG Tone Infinim's. So far, I'm really impressed with the quality of these headphones. The sound quality is very good, the battery life is excellent thus far (still testing) and the range seems to be up to about 30 feet. The cable the headphones are built around is finely braided wire. This ensured the longterm longevity of the headphones. Are they waterproof? Yes. I've tested them in the Sauna and the shower. Make sure to close the USB port. If you do that, you'll have no issues. Overall, the light feeling of wearing them, the quality depth, volume, and base on music and calls, and the construction of the product has exceeded my expectations thus far.
UPDATED: Trond headphones stopped charging and won't turn on 3 weeks after purchasing. Very disappointing. Sending back for full refund. One note I would like to make with these headphones, is the earbuds are likely to fall off. If they do, you have to get a new shipment form China for a replacement. Hardly worth it. All in all, I thought the quality would shine through, unfortunately, I walk away very disappointed.
Most recent customer reviews
+ The magnets held up pretty well
- The earbuds would fall off constantly
- The earbuds are uncomfortable
- My unit died.Read more