- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00FNR2EW2
- Item model number: TS2535-2587
- Average Customer Review: 42 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #256,264 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
TRU-SPEC Men's Tru Xtreme Nylon Cotton Rip Stop Combat Shirt
|Price:||$31.49 - $106.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton
- Mandarin collar can be worn up or down; zipper front closure with zipper hood for comfort
- Articulated Super Fabric elbows and tunnel system for alternating tri-pocket from left to right arm for personal comfort
- Loop faced shoulder pockets for patches with hook and loop closure and hidden zipper pocket
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
TRU-SPEC is one of the leading suppliers of uniforms and personal equipment to military, law enforcement and public safety markets. Thousands of police, firefighters, EMTs and military personnel use and depend on our products daily. The name TRU-SPEC has become synonymous with quality, innovation and service. Gunnery Sgt. R. Lee Ermey, USMC (Ret.) known as "The Gunny" has become the official celebrity spokesperson for TRU-SPEC's line of tactically inspired apparel.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The body material is of the stretchable grade thin fabric that will cling to your body to assist a free movement.
Body fat shows through this fabric as its designed to be a body hugging fit to be worn under armour.
Pricing is atrocious a great product though.
Update- after only wearing this shirt for about a month underneath an external vest, I have worn holes in the armpit area. After talking to some others I found out that this is common. I wish I would have done more research before wasting my money.
Update #2- After contacting Tru-Spec's customer service department they stood by their products and replaced my defective shirt even though I was outside of Amazon's return policy. Great communication with them. Thank you!