2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
TRX ALL-IN-ONE Suspension Training: Bodyweight Resistance System | Full Body Workouts for Home, Travel, and Outdoors | Build Muscle, Burn Fat, Improve Cardio | Free Workouts Included
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
15% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||53 x 1.5 x 6 inches|
|Item Weight||0.77 Kilograms|
|Number of Pieces||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- OUR BEST-SELLING TRAINING SYSTEM! Create full-body workouts Anywhere, Anytime! Includes Suspension Training Strap, Indoor/Outdoor Anchors, 35-Page Workout Guide & 2 Bonus Workouts, and FREE TRX App to Generate Next-Level Intensity NOW!
- GET AMAZING RESULTS FAST! For ALL Skill Levels, ALL Health & Fitness Goals! Digital Workouts teach you to rapidly achieve incredible results: Build Muscle, Burn Fat, Strengthen Core, Increase Endurance & Improve Flexibility to Look & Feel Your Best!
- MOVEMENT-BASED TRAINING is the Cornerstone of TRXs Training Philosophy. Practice, Refine & Master 7 Simple Foundational Moves: Push, Pull, Plank, Squat, Lunge, Hinge & Rotate. Develop limitless variations while Progressing at Your Own Speed!
- WORKOUT ANYWHERE! TRX easily anchors to doors, rafters or beams at home OR anywhere outdoors to trees, poles or posts! Weighing roughly 1 pound, TRX Travels Light & Fastand has even been Safety-Tested to Support Up To 350 Pounds of Resistance!
- THE ONLY PIECE OF EQUIPMENT youll ever need! NO Weights, Bulky Machines, or Gym Membership Fees! Using gravity and your body weight, create Your Dream Body FAST! TRXs systems & Cutting-Edge Workout Guides transform how you Look, Feel & Think
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TRX 7 Foundational Movements
Start by learning the TRX’s 7 foundational movements – push, pull, plank, lunge, hinge, squat and rotate – advance at your own pace into hundreds of exercises! It’s time to transform yourself into your fitness best and to transform the way you look, feel and think!
Single Anchor Point
Promotes easy set up and versatility, unlike dual anchors.
Maximize workout effectiveness without risk of slipping.
Integrated Handles & Foot Cradles
Built for comfort and durability. Designed for standing and floor based exercises.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 53 x 1.5 x 6 inches; 1.7 Pounds
- Item model number : TF00160
- Date First Available : October 24, 2008
- Manufacturer : TRX
- ASIN : B002YRB35I
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,553 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That being said The TRX is a good piece of kit. Stitches are good and the straps appear indestructible. But the attachment piece appears to be pot metal a real no no since it supports all the weight a steel clevis would be much safer. When you use your TRX it would be prudent to check the main attachment for cracks before putting weight on it. Buy it but beaware that it needs occasional inspection.
1) It's fussy. From exercise to exercise you need to adjust straps, then get into the exact position for the exercise you are doing, and for the amount of training effect you want. Getting feet in the straps is especially difficult. This takes away from exercise time.
2) Space. The instructions recommend a 6x8 foot space with non-slip surface. Well, if you set it up on a door, you're likely to be in an interior hallway, which won't have nearly that much space. If you have that much space, a good weight bench and set of adjustable dumbells will give you much more variety of exercises.
3) Limited exercises. It's not really that good for leg exercises, or for overhead presses. Most of the exercises you can do with this, you could do with bodyweight, or with a good pullup bar and a couple of chairs.
4) cost-benefit ratio. For what you get, it's expensive. A good inexpensive weight set will give more bang for the buck.
Now the good:
1) It's well-made. So far as I can tell, everything is sturdy and built to last.
2) Core: Everyone says TRX is good for core, and I can see why. The few exercises I did challenged my core--even the ones that weren't specifically targeting that.
I like how durable the nylon is however anything over $150 is a little much for the system. There are similar systems for much cheaper and even Amazon sells them (example- URNFiT, green g-strap, Woss...)
There is truly no reason to get the DVD, cards or poster. You can watch a video for free online using any streaming system. ( YouTube, Google, Bing...)
Make sure you place the door anchor on a durable door or the anchor will cause damage to the door, do to body weight.
I like how easy it is to adjust the straps. I feel safe working out with this product. I love how The system doesn't take that much room. This system does make working out fun again. I wish I could have given this product 5 out o 5 stars but the price is steep.
Top reviews from other countries
I have had a huge problem trying to access any content/workout plans that was supposedy included.
I tried to register the straps in Jan 2020 (purchased in early Dec 2019) customer service took a week reply, only to tell me that the serial number was not on their database. still awaiting updates two weeks later.
also the official TRX mobile app is incredably poor. despite me registering an account i cant never log in meaning again no access to any official content.
All this means that as i have to find unoffical workout plans online, instead of using the premium I purchased with this product!
you expect to have the security of customer service when you buy official products at higher cost. at this point im thinking I might as well have bought a cheaper alternative
With all these types of equipment, it's a case of just doing it and you'll get the result. Diet obviously plays a bigger part than just exercise. So if you are looking to tone up and lose weight you'll need to consider a lifestyle change to get the results you want.
Toll ist der "Türanker", den man überall mitnehmen kann, um z.B. im Hotel auf Reisen sein kleines Fitnessstudio dabei zu haben. Hier sollte man jedoch darauf achten, dass der Türanker bei geschlossener Tür mit dem Haltepolster nach außen angebracht wird. Somit ist gewährleistet, dass die Last sich über die Tür auf den Türrahmen auch verteilt. (Übrigens hatte ich mir überlegt, generell den Türanker zu nutzen, damit ich nicht irgendwo in der Decke eine Halterung anbringen muss. Sicherlich auch eine Alternative, allerdings muss man dann immer aufbauen und abbauen. Wenn man eh ein komplettes Workout vorhat, sicherlich auch praktikabel. Ich finde es nun sehr praktisch, dass das TRX an meinem Holzbalken permanent hängt, da kann ich auch mal beim Vorbeilaufen schnell einen Satz Bizeps machen...)
Das mitgelieferte kleine Übungsbüchlein enthält 12 verschiedene Übungen als Auswahl für ein mögliches Training, jede Übung an sich hat 4 unterschiedliche Fortschrittslevel. Das Büchlein ist allerdings auf Englisch geschrieben, also auch die Übungsbeschreibung. Es gibt undenlich viele Übungen, die man machen kann (findet man auch ganz einfach im Internet) und es können mit dem mitgelieferten Pass online zusätzliche Übungen und Trainingspläne angefordert werden.
Das beigefügte Beutelchen hat ebenfalls eine gute Qualität, so dass das TRX auch wieder gut verstaut oder auf Reisen mitgenommen werden kann.
Mit diesen Schlingen kann man seinen ganzen Körper trainieren, es werden alle kleinsten Muskelgruppen aktiviert. Aber auch hier gilt wie bei jedem Sport: Machen muss man es selbst, es reicht nicht, das Ding zu kaufen und aufzuhängen. :-)