TRX Suspension Trainer Basic Kit + Door Anchor
|With Deal:||$149.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$40.00 (21%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RISK FREE! ONE YEAR 100% PURCHASE SATISFACTION
- Includes: The original TRX Suspension Training Strap, TRX Door Anchor, TRX 65-minute training DVD
- Also Includes: 35 page full-color TRX Workout Guide, Two Bonus Workouts, TRX Mesh Carry Bag
- Used in over 40,000 GYMS around the world, as well as by over 150,000 TRX certified PERSONAL TRAINERS
- Sold to EVERY MLB, NBA, NHL and NFL team. Used by professional fighters, golfers, and Olympic swimmers, skiers and runners
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Pro Pack with Door Anchor includes the TRX Suspension Training P2 Model used by pro-athletes, the US military, and top trainers everywhere. Rated for up to 350 pounds the system mounts to any sturdy door with the TRX Door Anchor. A 65-minute Basic Training DVD and full-color 35-page Workout Guide get you started and 2 bonus workouts--the TRX Endurance Circuit and the TRX Metabolic Blast--keep you on the path to greater strength and fitness.
What's in the Box?
TRX Suspension Training P2 Model, TRX Door Anchor, 65-minute Basic Training DVD, full-color 35 page Workout Guide (found inside the DVD case), TRX Endurance Circuit and TRX Metabolic Blast bonus workouts, TRX Mesh Carrying Bag
From the Manufacturer
NFL Quarterback Drew Brees uses TRX
What's in the box:
- TRX P2 Suspension Trainer
- TRX Door Anchor
- Mesh Carry Bag
- 35 Page Workout Guide
- 65-Minute Basic Training DVD
- 2 Bonus Workouts
TRX Suspension Trainer Basic Kit
Get professional results anywhere, any time.
TRX suspension training is best-in-class bodyweight training for personal fitness. Our patented TRX P2 Suspension Trainer has been proven to deliver better results in less time than conventional workouts.
- Easy setup in less than 60 seconds
- Progress any exercise using only your bodyweight
- Get lean muscle and burn fat
- Be stronger from the core out
- Build greater flexibility, mobility and stability
- Increase your body's durability and endurance
Born in the Navy SEALs, Refined by 10 Years of Experience
While serving as a Navy SEAL commando, Randy Hetrick invented the TRX Suspension Trainer to keep his team mission-ready while deployed. Hetrick began developing what would become the perfect tool for developing total-body strength and durability anywhere.
Additional TRX Products
TRX Rip Trainer
The Rip Trainer employs an innovative resistance cord system to create a variable, unbalanced load that enables you to develop core strength, explosive power, flexibility and endurance. The Rip Trainer is easily portable and can be used anywhere by attaching it to any secure anchor point.
The TRX X-Mount is a secure anchoring point for the TRX Suspension Trainer. The X-Mount attaches easily to walls, vertical studs, and overhead beams. Supports all TRX Suspension Trainer models. Ideal for core and upper body workouts.
TRX PRO Suspension Training Kit
The TRX PRO Suspension Trainer is our strongest, most secure Suspension Trainer with durable, easy to clean rubber handles, a locking carabineer to deter theft and three different types of anchors for maximum versatility. The Suspension Trainer requires minimal storage space and sets up anywhere.
TRX Tactical Gym
The TRX Tactical Gym Suspension Trainer is the toughest, most rugged suspension trainer that offers an all-in-one, total-body workout system to keep you ready for any mission. For the tactical athlete who needs a thorough and efficient fitness regiment to stay prepared no matter where.
Top Customer Reviews
In the few short weeks I've owned it, I have been able to take the TRX Home Training Bundle on a camping trip, on a business trip, and to work with me for a 2-day IT system crash event.
While camping I was able to use trees and the rafters in a pavilion to support the TRX system, and found both made easy platforms for great workouts. At hotels and while trapped at work for two days, I was able to use the door mount to sneak in some workouts, and I found that platform to be stable as well.
So it seems to me you can almost always find a place to mount the TRX system, as long as you exercise a little common sense about doing so safely. And once it's mounted securely, the TRX system is quite versatile, and allowed me to perform many exercises to get a completely taxing strength workout. The system is simple to use and well-marked for making quick changes between exercises. For the configurations that are less intuitive, the included book provides good illustrations, tips, and tricks.
The only reason I withheld a 5th star on this review is because of the way the TRX system is constructed. The materials and workmanship seem solid to me. But the product is finished in such a way that very little of the system is modular. That is to say, if you were ever to wear out a pad on one of the handles, replacing it would require a lot of craftsmanship, not just a simple swap-out.Read more ›
1. The strap is very well made and worth the expense. Some commenters have said "you can run down to Home Depot and pick up X, Y and Z and build your own strap for $X." Not really. The padded handles, quick adjustability and DVD instructions cannot be replicated using a home brew replacement. If your budget is strained and you're a good handyman, a home built piece of equipment is OK (maybe make a couple straps of fixed length to get around the adjustability issue). But if you can find the cash flow for TRX, I'd go in that direction.
2. Not a big fan of the DVD. It's OK, but not great. If you can get in-person instruction, I'd opt for that. I learned TRX at a YMCA group class. A good instructor monitors you and gives you continuous feedback on your technique and also some motivational commentary. I get the impression the difference between a good and bad TRX workout is whether you have good technique. Even though I have TRX at home now, I will still try to make the YMCA class once a week to keep my style in line.
3. I didn't think through the door anchor before I purchased. You need workout floor space where the door opens AWAY from you. I have a large house and not one door had suitable workout space where the door opened away from you. The places where the door opened away were cramped spaces or had furniture in the way. I'm going to have to buy the wall anchor now, which I really prefer not to mount. Oh well.
There are several devices on the market that are infinitely superior to this or significantly less expensive -- usually both. So rather than buy into the marketing hype (I despise hype) let me provide you with two less expensive, but more effective alternatives (there are more, but these are ones I've tried).
1). GoFit Gravity Bar Body Weight Training System With Exercise Dvd & Portable Flipbook: With it you can do everything you can do with the TRX, and more because you have the ability to add different attachments to the straps - something you CANNOT do with the TRX. Additionally, the foot straps on the Gravity Bar are much more comfortable - and if you don't like them they can be replaced with something like Stroops foot straps or something more to your liking. You do have to mount the gravity bar, but you also end up with a straight bar (you can also use the handles) for pullups.
I made the mistake of purchasing the TRX some time ago, and after spending approximately $150, I promptly sold the TRX on Craigslist* and got the GoFit Gravity Bar and never regretted selling the TRX. The Gravity Bar was much easier to adjust, and as for the cost: $35-49 versus the TRX at $175. I'll take the extra $100+ dollars over marketing hype anyday.
2). ...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Products are great, My expectation is met. Thank you for your cooperationsPublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
it's the trx... the ones who know the product know that it's great and the delivery was fast.Published 4 days ago by Luis G.
I got this for my husband and he loves it!!!! Great full body workout.Published 9 days ago by Nicky
Not only was the pricing great but the product quality exceeded my expectations. Thank you!!Published 13 days ago by Elci Ryan
One of the best investments I've made in awhile for fitness equipment.Published 21 days ago by Janis Garcia