TRX Training – Suspension Trainer Basic Kit + Door Anchor, Complete Full Body Workouts Kit for Home and on the Road
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE: Includes TRX Suspension Training Strap, TRX Suspension Anchor, TRX Door Anchor, best-in-Class 35 page full-color TRX Workout Guide & Two Bonus Workouts - TRX Endurance Circuit and TRX Metabolic Blast
- ONE SOLUTION…MANY BENEFITS: Builds muscle, Burns Fat, Increases Endurance & Improves Flexibility
- QUICK AND EASY SETUP: Simple and easy setup allows the TRX Suspension Trainer to be set up in 60 seconds. Anchor off any door, tree branch, rafter, beam or secured elevation point
- ON THE ROAD, OR ON THE GO: Get professional results anywhere, any time. The TRX Training Suspension Trainer Basic Kit with Anchor is portable and convenient for travel
- THE TRX MANIFESTO: As the leaders in functional training, we aim empower you in your pursuit of better. We've developed the world's best training equipment, workout programs, and education courses to help you achieve a better version of yourself
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Suspension Trainer Basic Kit + Door Anchor
Complete Full Body Workouts Kit for Home and on the Road
You don't need a home gym to enjoy a total home fitness program. This system provides everything you need to build strength, increase your flexibility, spot-train, and fit in a comprehensive, healthy workout anytime you want, anywhere you want.
- Easy setup in less than 60 seconds
- Progress any exercise using only your bodyweight
- Get lean muscle and burn fat
- Be stronger from the core out
- Build greater flexibility, mobility and stability
- Increase your body's durability and endurance
You don't need a home gym to enjoy a total home fitness program. This system provides everything you need to build strength, increase your flexibility, spot-train, and fit in a comprehensive, healthy workout anytime you want, anywhere you want. The TRX Pro Kit includes: TRX Suspension Training Strap, TRX Suspension Anchor, TRX Door Anchor, TRX Mesh Carry Bag and our best-in-class full-color 35 page Workout Guide.
TRX is the simplest and most effective fitness brand anywhere. For people of all ages looking to unleash their fullest fitness potential. TRX delivers proven results in less time regardless of your physical condition or fitness objectives. Our patented TRX Suspension Trainer and professionally created TRX workouts allow you to build strength, power and mobility -- anytime you want, anywhere you want. Anchor TRX off any door, tree branch, rafter, beam or secured elevation point.
The TRX All-in-One Basic is used by pro-athletes, the US military, and top trainers everywhere. Every TRX product is safety tested for up to 350 pounds.
What's in the Box?TRX Suspension Training Strap, TRX Suspension Anchor, TRX Door Anchor, TRX Mesh Carry Bag and our best-in-class full-color 35 page Workout Guide
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like how durable the nylon is however anything over $150 is a little much for the system. There are similar systems for much cheaper and even Amazon sells them (example- URNFiT, green g-strap, Woss...)
There is truly no reason to get the DVD, cards or poster. You can watch a video for free online using any streaming system. ( YouTube, Google, Bing...)
Make sure you place the door anchor on a durable door or the anchor will cause damage to the door, do to body weight.
I like how easy it is to adjust the straps. I feel safe working out with this product. I love how The system doesn't take that much room. This system does make working out fun again. I wish I could have given this product 5 out o 5 stars but the price is steep.
The basic workout, which is all that I've tried so far, is challenging. I do most of my exercising on a Concept 2 rowing ergometer. This is a good adjunct to that effort as it gets me doing more work on some areas in the arms and shoulders. I don't find it as challenging to my core as many apparently do, although that may be because of the amount of rowing that I do.
The equipment appears to be made from quality materials. I suspend mine from a roof truss, which puts it a bit higher off the floor than it's supposed to be. It seems clear that it's best if it can hang straight down, so you should have an attachment spot in mind before buying. I haven't tried the door anchor yet.