TRX Training - Suspension Trainer Home Gym, Build Your Core and Sculpt Your Body Anywhere
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- REVOLUTIONARY TRAINING DEVICE: TRX Home Gym Suspension Trainer is a revolutionary body weight training device that allows you to finally find the better you! Build your core and sculpt your body anywhere, anytime. Set it up in less than 60 seconds in your home, at the park, at the beach, or anywhere you want to workout.
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Includes TRX Home Suspension Trainer, two anchoring solutions and our six best digital workouts. With just 15 to 30 minutes each day, you will transform the way you look, feel & think.
- THE PERFECT FULL BODY WORKOUT: Use your bodyweight and gravity to perform over 300 exercises that you can make easier or harder. The straps allow you to increase or decrease the exercise difficulty based on your body's position.
- GET REAL-TIME WORKOUTS ON YOUR PHONE: Included with your Home Gym purchase are six free workouts. There are five shorter 15-minute modular workouts that focus on specific muscle groups. Also included is a longer 30-minute total-body workout.
- THE TRX MANIFESTO: As the leaders in functional training, we aim empower you in your pursuit of better. We've developed the world's best training equipment, workout programs, and education courses to help you achieve a better version of yourself.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
TRX Training - Suspension Trainer Home Gym
Build Your Core and Sculpt Your Body Anywhere
TRX Home Gym Suspension Trainer is a revolutionary body weight training device that allows you to finally find the better you. Make your body your machine with our patented Suspension Trainer. Build your core and sculpt your body anywhere, anytime. Set it up in less than 60 secs in your home, at the park, at the beach, or anywhere you want to workout. Grab onto our eight-week workout program and six bonus workouts. With just 15 to 30 minutes each day, you will see results that deliver the better you.
- Progress any exercise using only your bodyweight
- Get lean muscle and burn fat
- Be stronger from your core out
- Build greater flexibility, mobility and stability
- Increase your body's durability and endurance
TRX® Home Gym Suspension Trainer is a revolutionary body weight training device that allows you to finally find the better you! Make your body your machine with our patented Suspension Trainer. Build your core and sculpt your body anywhere, anytime. Set it up in less than 60 secs in your home, at the park, at the beach, or anywhere you want to workout. Grab onto our eight-week workout program and six bonus workouts. With just 15 to 30 minutes each day, you will see results that deliver the better you.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love the TRX system of Suspension Kits. I was sent both the TRX GO system and this one. TRX GO Suspension Training Kit The only real difference is that the straps in the GO system are thinner and lighter... but IMO for someone like myself (50-something yr old woman under 200lbs and not likely to put a lot of stress/weight on the system) I think the GO system is plenty strong enough. Both are constructed with nylon straps, which would take a whole lot of abuse to break. I've had a system that used bungee cords and they rotted over time, so I really like these nylon straps. Both have heavy duty clasps and well padded handles. The GO system weighs about 1lb 4oz while this HOME system weighs about 9oz more at 1lb 13oz.
So if you are a young guy who plans to use this a lot and max out your workouts, or if you are a Trainer and plan to use it for numerous clients, I'd elect for this system. It you are like me, the lighter weight system may be plenty. This system also comes with a more comprehensive online workout system from what I can tell... but Youtube is a great resource so I'm not worried about finding enough workouts to keep me amused.
Both systems consist of a door strap that has a wedge that you put on the outside of the door before you shut it so you have a secure anchor. The yellow strap has loops where you can attach the clasp of the actual workout straps to get the length where you want it. The workout straps are also adjustable and can be attached to the extension strap or directly to the door anchor.
What is so cool about these systems is that you use your body weight to do the workouts. The steeper the angle of your body, the harder the exercise. That makes it awesome for someone like me to start at an easy level and work up to a heavy workout, both over time and within a workout. There are included printed suggestions and you can go online and set up your own workouts on your phone or tablet.
All in all, this is a pretty simple but comprehensive system that takes up almost no space when you are not using it. And that makes the TRX system perfect for me!
I received this for a discounted rate in exchange for my time to work with this product so I can write a fair and honest review... however, I only accept review items I need so I can give them a real trial, and thus my opinions and experiences are a real and true reflection of my experience with the product. I have received no compensation and I don't have any kind of personal/business relationship with the seller. I hope my review helps you in your purchase decisions!
I had a knee replacement and after PT had ended I traveled across the US in a car. I took these and hooked them over the bathroom door in most motels and started and ended the day using them to keep building back my muscles and develop my mobility.. They got rid of the stiffness I had when I got out of bed and when I left the car after a day's travel. On the few occasions I was not able to find a suitable door, I was stiff and sore the next day.