TRX Training - Tactical Gym, Rugged Suspension Trainer Designed to Rebuild The Strength of Our Veterans
|Price:||$249.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- OUR MOST RUGGED WORKOUT SYSTEM: TRX Tactical Gym Suspension Trainer is our most rugged workout system any keeps you ready for any mission life rolls your way. Developed from cutting edge science and direct feedback from the field.
- GET MISSION READY, ANYWHERE: The TRX Tactical Gym delivers anchoring solutions and workouts for any situation so you never have to miss a workout. Includes our TRX Force Super App - a 12-week conditioning program that builds strength, endurance and power.
- TRX FORCE SUPER APP: The ultra-enhanced digital 12-week Tactical Conditioning Program accessible anywhere on your smartphone. All in a world-class download so no streaming is required - it goes wherever you go.
- PEAK OPERATIONAL READINESS: The most comprehensive and effective conditioning program. Developed from cutting edge science and direct feedback from the field.
- THE TRX MANIFESTO: As the leaders in functional training, we aim empower you in your pursuit of better. We've developed the world's best training equipment, workout programs, and education courses to help you achieve a better version of yourself.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Take TRX Tactical Gym Anywhere
Navy SEAL commando, Randy Hetrick invented the TRX Suspension Trainer to keep his team mission-ready while deployed. Hetrick began developing what would become the perfect tool for developing total-body strength and durability anywhere.
TRX Tactical Gym
The Ultra-Rugged, Durable Suspension Trainer
Born in the Navy SEALs, refined by 10 years of experience.
- TRX Tactical Gym is the most rugged Suspension Trainer offered by TRX.
- For the tactical athlete who needs thorough and efficient workout routines.
- Train anywhere with multiple anchoring options.
- One-year manufacturer's warranty.
- 100% One-year Satisfaction Guarantee.
1) TRX Tactical Gym - Our toughest, lightest Suspension Trainer.
2) TRX Suspension Anchor - Set up your TRX Suspension Trainer anywhere.
3) TRX Door Anchor - Set up your Suspension Trainer on any sturdy door.
4) TRX Xtender - Anchor your straps on high or oversized anchor points.
5) TRX FORCE Super App: Includes the 12-week Tactical conditioning program.
6) TRX Tactical Mesh Bag - Take your workout routine with you anywhere.
Additional TRX Products
TRX Rip Trainer
The Rip Trainer employs an innovative resistance cord system to create a variable, unbalanced load that enables you to develop core strength, explosive power, flexibility and endurance. The Rip Trainer is easily portable and can be used anywhere by attaching it to any secure anchor point.
TRX Basic Suspension Training Kit
TRX suspension training is best-in-class bodyweight training for personal fitness. Our patented TRX P2 Suspension Trainer has been proven to deliver better results in less time than conventional workouts. Easy setup in less than 60 seconds. Progress any exercise using only your bodyweight.
The TRX X-Mount is a secure anchoring point for the TRX Suspension Trainer. The X-Mount attaches easily to walls, vertical studs, and overhead beams. Supports all TRX Suspension Trainer models. Ideal for core and upper body workouts.
TRX PRO Suspension Training Kit
The TRX PRO Suspension Trainer is our strongest, most secure Suspension Trainer with durable, easy to clean rubber handles, a locking carabineer to deter theft and three different types of anchors for maximum versatility. The Suspension Trainer requires minimal storage space and sets up anywhere.
The TRX® Tactical Gym Suspension Trainer is the toughest, most rugged suspension trainer that offers an all-in-one, total-body workout system that can keep you ready for any mission life rolls your way. For the tactical athlete who needs a thorough and efficient fitness regime that keeps them prepared and in shape. Developed from cutting edge science and direct feedback from the field. Train in any environment or condition. Includes our TRX Force Super App – the most comprehensive 12-week conditioning program with benchmark testing that builds strength, endurance and power.
Seller Warranty DescriptionAt TRX, we stand behind our products 100%. That's why we give everything we sell a 90-day, 100%, money-back, satisfaction guarantee and a one-year limited replacement warranty in the unlikely event of materials or manufacturing defects.
Top Customer Reviews
The TRX Force app is a nice bonus. It brings everything into one place and while the flow could be a little smoother, it is definitely better than lugging all of the printed documentation along if you are on the road. The mesh bag is nice as well and can easily be tossed in a suitcase to keep all of your TRX equipment organized.
A few caveats of the system that I wish were made clearer in the online documentation:
1. The system requires a minimum working area of 6' x 8'. The space I use my TRX in is about 8' x 10' and I sometimes need to shorten my straps from the recommended length to avoid running into walls. This is most likely due to my size (about 6'3" with long arms) but may be something to note. Shortening the straps does not seem to impact the effectiveness of the moves but did add to the learning curve.
2. I am not sure about other folks but I would have sent this product back if my primary mounting location had been a doorway. There are a lot of exercises that require being directly below the mount point and this is simply impossible when using the door mount. The TRX can still be used to get a quick workout in at a hotel or similar location but if I were using this on the road often, I would probably try to find a suitable mounting point in the hotel gym (a pull-up bar is perfect).
The TRX won't make you Mr Universe, but if you just want to stay (or get) in shape, you can't go wrong. The straps and hardware seem to be very well built and the stitching good. I don't see it wearing out anytime soon. The app that's included is very useful with a library of exercises with actual video clips of a person doing each exercise with spoken instructions.
-The TRX itself is heavier duty than the original
-The new style handles are easier to hold with sweaty hands
-It comes with DVDs as well as workout wall posters
-It includes the extension strap for mounting to higher points
-The guidebook is very high quality and durable
-The compact size makes it very easy to transport
The one con (and it's a small one) is the running/storage bag it comes with. The bag is large but very thin and doesn't seem like it will hold up very well. I carry mine in a gym bag so it's not a big deal for me.
Note: In spite of how the straps look in the photo, they are still attached together and can't be used separately like the Jungle Gym XT.
Also the TRX force app is by far the best trainer you can get, yourself and all the knowledge you need to improve.