Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Material||Alloy Steel, Zinc|
|Locking mechanism||Combination Lock|
About this item
- SET YOUR OWN COMINATION AND CHANGE IT ANYTIME. With a simple twist and push of the shackle, you can set your combination in less than twenty seconds. Not happy with the combination you set, you can change it as many times as you want.
- THE SECURITY OF FOUR DIGITS. Our luggage locks use four digits to make it harder for thieves to crack your combination. Four digits can also be easier for you to remember as you can set the combination to your pin or the year you were born.
- DESIGNED FOR SECURITY AND EASE OF USE. An ultra-durable zinc alloy body and hardened steel shackle ensures your luggage lock will make it through rough airport handling. High contrast white on black dial numerals and combination window make reading your combination easy.
- EASE OF MIND WITH A LIFETIME WARRANTY. We have you covered with a comprehensive lifetime warranty which covers damage by the TSA and baggage handlers
- APPROVED BY RELEVANT AUTHORITIES.Protect your luggage with top quality 4-digit combination TSA-approved padlocks.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
◆The most durable locks on the market. Our luggage locks use a zinc alloy body to keep your luggage secure throughout the longest of trips. A special window design not only makes your combination easier to read but also protects the lock dials from damage.
◆The hardened steel shackle won’t warp and is highly resistant to cutting. All Anvil shackles are made from high carbon steel. This steel goes through a hardening and tempering process to greatly increase its durability. While other lock shackles may bend during airport handling, Anvil shackles will endure the worst punishment your travels can dish out.
◆Make sure your luggage isn’t left unlocked by the TSA. Our locks use a special design that requires baggage inspectors to relock them before removing their master key.
◆Last but not least, all our locks are backed up with a lifetime warranty which shows our confidence in the craftsmanship of our product.
How it works:
- Set the lock’s combination to 0000. Pull up on the shackle.
- Rotate the shackle 90 degrees counterclockwise.
- Push the shackle down. You should feel the shackle slide down and hit a spring.
- While pressing down, rotate the shackle another 90 degrees counterclockwise.
- Scroll the dial numbers to set your own combination.
- Rotate the shackle back in the reverse direction until the shackle pops up.
- Your combination has now been set.
- For security reasons there is no reset code on our locks. Please be sure to memorize the combination, write it down or take a picture of it.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Department : Unisex-adult (luggage only)
- Date First Available : January 8, 2018
- ASIN : B078W9CZ71
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First of all, it is a heavy little lock. It came in the simple cardboard packaging with simple print on it. Inside the package were the two lock in separate plastic baggies and instruction. These lock allow you to set your own combination. They come set to 0000 and the instruction tell you how to set your own. Do not overthink it. I had no problem doing both lock the first time. They fit on my luggage well and give it a boost in visibility with bright yellow color. Seems this lock is a five star lock, so why did i give it four stars? Simple, the black on the side is plastic. I don't know if it covering metal or not. To me, plastic has no place on any locks other than as a bump guard. The other reason for a four star review is that, if I wanted to, i am absolutely positive I could get into this with a screwdriver and I could do it quickly. The shank does not lock down into the body very far. I think this will hold up fine for airlines but don't think that no body can get into your suitcase. This will just slow them down. I bought this mainly to keep my luggage from opening.
One very nice feature as mentioned in other reviews is the use of black dials with white lettering. Makes this super easy to see and open even if I am not wearing my glasses. All combo locks should use this method.
This is not left my garage yet, but I will update how things go when I get back from over yonder. At the moment, I think i can recommend these locks just based on current experience in setting them up and using them.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO SET YOUR COMBINATION
1. Set the combination to 0-0-0-0. (Pic a).
2. Align the numbers with the window on the side of the lock. Pull the shackle up to open the lock (Pic b).
3. Rotate the shackle 90 degrees counterclockwise then press it all the way down (Pic C). Continue to press down on the shackle as you rotate it another 90 degrees counterclockwise (Pic d).
4. Set your combination by turning the dials. The new combination in picture e is 9999 .
5. Turn the shackle back to its original position. Your new combination has now been set (Pic f).
1) a 4-digit combination is 10x more secure than a 3-digit combination
(although let's face it -- an aggressive thief can easily cut the lock if s/he wants)
2) I can actually READ these high-contrast white-on-black numbers,
even without my reading glasses on!!!! That alone is a huge advantage.
(the ones with "silver" combination dials are VERY hard to read)
The only downside is that the lock is much heavier than my 3-digit lock, due to the extra tumbler/dial. Also, the dials are a little stiff, so it takes two hands to spin them right now. Not sure if they will loosen up so that the lock can be undone singlehandedly....
These work great and I had no issues whatsoever even with TSA checking my bags.