Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
TSM Products Stainless Steel Food Dehydrator with 5 Stainless Steel Shelves
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Excellent for raw food diets or making natural snacks like jerky fruit leathers apple chips or any of your favorite dried fruits or vegetables
- 5 stainless steel shelves 22ga - 304 food grade stainless steel housing, will not rust
- 800 watt heating element and fan creates horizontal air flow Maintains even dehydrating temperatures Adjustable thermostat temperature range from 90º - 165ºF
- Rack design allows for thorough interior Removable back panel houses motor and electrical components for cleaning and routine maintenance also allows for cleaning and routine maintenance
- Outside dimensions: 18.75 x 16.5 x 9 inch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Excellent for raw food cooking. Easily makes great tasting natural snacks like jerky, fruit leathers, apple chips or any of your favorite dried fruits or vegetables. Compact 5 tray design, 22ga - 304 food grade stainless steel construction, will not rust. The 800 watt heating element and fan creates horizontal air flow for maintaining even temperatures. Includes timer and adjustable thermostat; temperature range from 90º - 165ºF. Removable back panel houses motor and electrical components, also allows for cleaning and routine maintenance. Louvered door maximizes removal of moisture. Innovative rack design allows for thorough cleaning of interior. Includes 5 - 16.24 x 14.5 stainless steel shelves. Outside dimensions: 18.75 x 16.5 x 9in.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Front loading square design. Apparently there's a tendency for food to fall into the middle of the cylindrical style dehydrators.
- Durable stainless steel construction. The Excalibur which everyone raves about is in the same price range and in made out of plastic. Even if you don't have health qualms about heating your food for many many hours in a plastic contraption I'm sure you'll agree that stainless steel is better than plastic.
Now that I've had this product for over a year I can say I'm happy with my decision. Furthermore, given that most appliances these are sealed boxes that one does not dare to open I'm pleased to say that the TSM design is simple and functional. All of the electrics are easily visible through the fan vent at the rear and also inside the unit once the stainless food trays have been removed. Should the element ever burn out it looks like a standard item I could get at my local electrical wholesaler. Its nice investing in an item that appears to be serviceable.
There are a few things TSM could've done on my unit to make it perfect:
- Some of the edges on the stainless were on the rough side and could go with some rounding down. A tiny bit more effort in the finishing could make this already good looking product better and less of a scratch hazard. As a commercial workhorse I don't take points off for this though - a dehydrator is something you should have whirring away in your basement out of sight and sound, drying your food.
- Add temperature ranges to the colour coded heat dial. The manual has a temperature chart for different food products, why not print those temperatures on the unit itself? Even better, add a digital thermometer with a small LCD readout on the top panel so we actually know what temperature we're drying our food at.
- Offer a 230V version. I'm in Australia where residential mains power is 230V. As such, I have to use this unit with a 230V-110V inverter. Not only did the inverter cost $80, it's heavier than the dehydrator itself and is not particularly efficient. A 230V offering for those countries who use it would help TSM establish themselves in other markets.
All in all, I've been very happy with my TSM dehydrator.