TSST SAMSUNG SDI Polymer battery cell Portable 5,000mAh External Battery Power Bank Charger for Samsung Galaxy, iPhone, iPad, HTC, and More (Silver), Ultra high charging speed 2.4A Max
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 1 year new product SWAP warranty: top quality by 100% SAMSUNG SDI battery cells. FCC, CE, PS E, RoHS and UN38.3 certified. UL94-V0 grade non-flammable case.
- Digital LED power level indicator
- Quick charge: 1.0A + 2.4A max/5V output (dual port)
- Ultra-thin: 5.2 x 2.6 x 0.4 inch / 5.64 oz.
- High capacity: add 170% charge to iPhone 6, and 120% charge to Galaxy S5
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
100% SAMSUNG SDI Li-polymer battery cells only, top quality 5,000mAh power bank with digital LED power level indicator, ultra high charging speed 2.4A Max, triple safety protection, for smartphones, tablet PCs, Digital Cameras, Gopro and more (Metallic Silver)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have researched many models between 6Ah-10Ah, but I found many of them are either too thick (seen the pros below) or very little input current. As a large capacity external battery, input current should be at least 2A, but I found many models only have 1A which you have to wait much longer to charge. I am sure a lot of users don't want to wait for 10 hours to have battery fully charged.
I have been doubtful about the thickness, and finally went to retail store to examine, and once I checked it, I just bought it. Since I have the battery attached to my belt pouch for V10, I don't want external battery which is too thick (no more than 15mm), and I bought it after I checked it. This can charge my G4 from 40% to full in couple of hours with supplied cable which is good, and it takes 2A from charger which can take shorter waiting time.
15mm thickness which fits many large smartphone belt pouch.
Digital percentage display.
3.4A shared output.
The front is scratch-prone. A screen protector is necessary (127mm*64mm)
TSST stands for Toshiba Samsung Storage Technology which is a joint venture of Toshiba and Samsung.
If you want a 8-10Ah external battery, this is your choice.
- The digital power display, which is pretty slick. Most USB batteries have 3-4 power lights, and you can't tell the difference between 5% and 30%.
- The brushed aluminum look. It's obviously actually plastic, since the power display shines through it, but it's quite different looking from the plain black plastic common for batteries like this.
- Slightly higher charge rate on the high-power port than most (2.4 vs. 2.1).
What's the same:
- Capacity vs. weight and size. It's 5.25" x 2.7" x 0.7" and 8 ounces, which is within 10% in all dimensions of my similar 10 amp-hour Anker battery.
- Two ports, one rated at 1 amp, one at a bit over 2 amps. Bigger tablets like iPads want the 2+ amp port, phones are fine with either one.
What's not as nice:
- Anker's 2nd generation battery apparently allows either port to draw 2+ amps, so you don't have to check the labels when plugging in a tablet. Almost all batteries are like this TSST battery have fixed, labeled ports.
- Some batteries have tiny flashlights.
I tested it, and verified that it does indeed deliver the expected current to my iPad. I like the fine detail on the power display, which read 3% when I depleted it, and the drawbacks I mentioned seem very, very minor. I expect this will be my default larger-capacity battery on future trips.