TSUBO Women's Casius Open-Toe Sandal,Black,5.5 M Us
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 3.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Sheet latex foam and forefoot and heel sheet latex foam pods
Japanese for "pressure point," Tsubo is a design-driven company founded by British designers Nick O'Rorke and Patrick McNulty in July 1997. Tsubo is designed for the fashion conscious, comfort-driven individual who wants the highest-quality materials along with the highest-quality product. The soles are built with comfort in mind -- all of the styles have the unique cushion oval bubbles strategically placed on the sole at various pressure points of the foot for the highest amount of comfort. These bubbles not only provide comfort, but they also allow you to instantly recognize that these are Tsubo shoes.
- Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 8.4 x 4.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- ASIN: B005G26IOO
- Item model number: CASIUS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 18, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Again the local store would not order her size so we had to buy here (happily). Retail brick and mortor can be sooo lame.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love these shoes. They fit perfectly and are extremely comfortable. They look good too. These were the first pair of shoes I bought from amazon and was a little hesitant buying... Read morePublished on August 5, 2013 by SwatiB
Great quality, gorgeous and comfy at a great price. Love Tsubo, these did not disappoint! Also, they fit true to size.Published on March 4, 2013 by oakhurstlauren