- Save 8% on 🎄 Professional Camera Tripod🎄 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by RealStoneUS. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 7OQ8Y66I. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 🎄 Lightweight Camera Tripod🎄 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by RealStoneUS. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code F22WUCV3. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 🎄 Endurax Drone & Camera Backpack🎄 when you purchase 1 or more Extra Large Camera Backpack offered by RealStoneUS. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code O59K6MOO. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Endurax Video Camera Backpack Fit 2 DSLR/SLR Camera, 3-5 Lenses, 15.6 inch Laptop for Outdoor Travel (Grey)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Professional camera backpack with stylish design fit women and man, all types of outdoor gadgets included such as waist strap, reflective strip, rain cover and flip-out tripod holder, ideal for all photography enthusiasts.
- Light weight and Roomy - Light weight(3.96 lbs) with large capacity, completely flexible dividers allow this camera bag compatible with most of digital cameras, like Nikon d3400, Canon t5i, sony a6000, camera chamber can fit 2 DSLR / SLR cameras and 3-5 extra lenses or flashes.
- A separated compartment for up to 15.6” laptop, to convert this laptop and camera backpack to a travel laptop backpack by just taking out the diviiders insert. Airplane carry-on compatible bag.
- Durable material build to last– This waterproof camera backpack made from water-resistant fabric, anti theft YKK zippers and high quality buckles for smooth use. 360 Degree Shockproof provide superior impact protection, perfect for outdoor, travel, hiking, trekking.
- TUBU Camera backpack brand has been changed to ENDURAX due to TUBU brand registration issue in US since Mar. 8th 2019. Except for some minor upgrades (listed in below detail description), the entire camera backpack is exactly same quality as before the brand change.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TUBU Camera backpack brand name TUBU has been changed to ENDURAX due to the registration issue since Mar.8th, five changes are being made as below:
1. Brand name changed from TUBU to Endurax.
2. The backing of camera backpack has been updated so the waist strap can be tucked away if no in use.
3. The lower compression straps of the camera backpack has been removed (advised by customers as not a practical design)
4. The 3 mesh pockets of front panel has been upgraded into one main mesh pocket so it can fit ipad.
5. The camera strap buckle have been removed.
Except the above changes, the entire camera backpack is exactly the same and from the same company.
Laptop Compartment with Lockable YKK zippers
A separated compartment with well padded to protect laptop( fit up to 15.6” tablet or laptop) Plus the laptop compartment with lockable YKK zippers to keep your laptop SAFE.
Two Ways to Secure Tripod
There is an extra tripod pouch and a secure strap to carry your large tripod in the front, in case you need to carry another small tripod you can keep it in the 2 stretch-mesh side pockets.
Suppressible Waist Strap
Breathable airflow back padding, with a place to tuck away waist strap when not in use. Waist strap allow backpackers to distribute weight to make backpack tightly against your back, make it very comfortable to carry during outdoor activities.
Thoughful Outdoor Designs
Outdoor Reflection Strip
There is a light reflection strip like most of outdoor packs to keep you safe when you walking or ridding at nights.
Water Resistant Fabric
Constructed with ultra-tight water resistant fabric provides durability and resiliency during outdoor activities.
Waterproof Rain Cover
Including a waterproof rain cover to protect your bag from all kinds of outdoor elements.
|Professional Camera Backpack Gray||Professional Camera Backpack Black||Fast Side Access Camera Backpack|
|Highlight features||Stylish design and front opening for professional use||Stylish design and front opening for professional use||Dual compartments for either cameras or personal items, and fast side-access pocket|
|Where to access caemra?||Front Opening||Front Opening||Quick Access On Left Side|
|What size laptop fit in this bag?||15.6 in||15.6 in||15.6 in|
|Where‘s the laptop compartment?||Near Back Compartment||Near Back Compartment||Front Pocket|
|Waterproof rain cover included?||✓||✓||✓|
|Tablet compartment included?||✓||✓||✓|
|External Size||17.7 x 11.8 x 7.9 in||17.7 x 11.8 x 7.9 in||19 x 12.7 x 10 in|
|Internal Size||16 x 10.6 x 4.7 in||16 x 10.6 x 4.7 in||18 x 11 x 5.5 in|
|Net Weight||3.96 lbs||3.96 lbs||3.7 lbs|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well, I've had this bag for a year and a half now and am still SOOOO pleased with it. It's such a great pack that all my camera toting friends bought the same bag and all have been very happy with it. I have traveled with it - it fits nicely in the overhead bin or underneath the seat on the airplane. It's such good quality - I've beat it to heck and nothing is fraying or falling apart. Still holds everything I need. Yeah - get this bag. You won't be sorry. I feel like I've really put it to the test and there's not a single thing I would change about it.
I recently used this camera backpack for a week long exploration of Iceland. I used it on a daily basis in a variety of conditions, from downpours to sandy beaches.
As a pro photographer I have a lot of gear. I am typically very selective of what I bring on a trip so that I don't overweight myself with lenses that I won't need. Iceland posed a different scenario. I would have the chance to see whales and sea life (telephoto), underwater diving (GoPro), and northern lights (long exposures), but also panoramic views (wide angles). I brought with me all of the gear: 600mm, 18-55mm, 27-135mm, 50mm, 55-250mm, Zhiyun Crane Plus gimble, GoPro, microphones, mini tripod, full tripod, extra batteries and memory, ect. I always have a hard time finding a bag that fits my 600mm lens, and this bag is it! I had a total of 30 lbs of gear and never got back fatigue as I have with other backpacks.
- holds a lot of gear in an organized, safe manner
- inside gear safety net was a huge plus
- small pockets for memory, batteries, and microphone kept everything well organized and within reach
- back support is amazing!
- laptop compartment doubled as a gimble holder with extra padding
- front compartments were perfect for travel documents, snacks, and other things you need within quick reach
- dried quickly during a downpour
- Water bottle holders worked great. You can also thread one of the snap straps through the handle of your bottle to keep it more secure.
- stands up all on its own, even empty
- nice lens padding
- There is a lot of snap straps that can get in the way a little bit when traveling.
- That's it!
I am really happy that I chose to turn down other top brand bags and bought this one with my gut feeling. Truly bank for the buck! Definitely recommend it! BUY it!
Top international reviews
Great pickup for the price point