- textile lining
- Zipper closure
- 13" shoulder drop
- EXTERNAL FEATURES: Double-zip entry to main compartment, double-zip entry to front U-zip pocket, zip entry to laptop compartment, front straight pocket with locking zipper pull, side zip pocket, side zip water-resistant water bottle pocket, quick-access phone pocket with magnetic snap, leather top handle, monogrammable detachable leather dangler/key ring, Add-a-Bag sleeve, padded adjustable shoulder straps
- INTERNAL FEATURES: Laptop compartment (15"); tablet pocket; 1 large open pocket; 2 open pockets; zip pocket with TUMI tracer; card pocket; pen pocket
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The TUMI Difference
Product quality and selection are key attributes that have made TUMI the leading international business, accessory and travel lifestyle brand. This is what we call the TUMI Difference. It is how we approach every aspect and detail of product design. We regard each component—from the smallest, case-hardened solid steel machine screw to our exclusive, virtually abrasion-proof FXT Ballistic Nylon fabric— of each item as if it were the most important.
TUMI - Voyageur Carson Laptop Backpack - 15 Inch Computer Bag for Women
Perfecting the Journey
Spacious enough for your daily essentials, plus your laptop and a change of clothes, the Carson Backpack offers the perfect combination of practicality and chic. It’s lightweight and features a water-resistant water bottle pocket, as well as a quick-access phone pocket, making this the one to choose when you’re on the go. Purposeful, practical design that doesn’t compromise on style: Our Voyageur collection brings you versatile and lightweight nylon backpacks, bags, and accessories for women.
Many TUMI business cases and totes feature a back sleeve that slips over extended luggage handles allowing you to stack and carry heavier bags on your wheeled luggage.
The TUMI Tracer is an exclusive, complimentary program that helps reunite TUMI customers with their lost or stolen items. The core of the program is a unique 20-digit individual product number printed on a special metal plate that is permanently affixed to TUMI products. That number, along with the owner's contact information, is entered into our Tracer database when a bag is registered with us, and used to help aid in the recovery of lost or stolen items that are reported to us.
This specially designed pocket is ideal for keeping wet and damp items, including umbrellas, water bottles and workout clothes, separate from te other contents of the bag.
Padded Laptop Compartment
TUMI's padded laptop compartment provides enhanced protection for laptops or eReaders no matter where your commute takes you.
|TUMI - Voyageur Carson Laptop Backpack||TUMI - Alpha Bravo Mountain Three Way Brief Laptop Briefcase||TUMI - Alpha 3 Compact Large Screen Laptop Brief Briefcase||TUMI - Alpha Bravo Nellis Leather Laptop Backpack||TUMI - Voyageur Ursula T-Pass Laptop Backpack||TUMI - Alpha 3 T-Pass Medium Screen Laptop Slim Brief Briefcase|
|Laptop Size Capacity||15 inches||15 inches||17 inches||15 inches||15 inches||14 inches|
|Straps||Backpack||Backpack and Shoulder||Shoulder||Backpack||Backpack||Shoulder|
|TUMI Tracer Plate||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Spacious enough for your daily essentials, plus your laptop and a change of clothes, the Carson Backpack offers the perfect combination of practicality and chic. It’s lightweight and features a water-resistant water bottle pocket, as well as a quick-access phone pocket, making this the one to choose when you’re on the go. Purposeful, practical design that doesn’t compromise on style. Our Voyageur collection brings you versatile and lightweight nylon backpacks, bags, and accessories for women.
- Package Dimensions : 15.75 x 14.17 x 7.87 inches; 3.31 Pounds
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : August 18, 2015
- Manufacturer : Tumi
- ASIN : B07H3CF7TF
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The left outer pocket I stick my umbrella and sunglasses. The right outer pocket I stick snack bars and charging cables. The middle outer pocket is where I stick pens and other office supplies, and my wallet if I'm at work. The top slip pocket is perfect for keys, phone, boarding passes. The main interior pocket is where I stick my planner, more charging cords, bottles of water (can fit several bottles in there if you need to). The rear pocket can actually hold two laptops - if you need it to. Sometimes when going through the airport I need to take both my work laptop (a heavy Dell) and my MacBook.
This bag is very versatile, and if you don't want to use it, you can roll it up and pack it in your suitcase. It will unfold out just like new. It also wipes clean easy. I've had to set it out on a couple of dirty floors in plants/work sites where it's covered in dirt and dust and ten minutes later looks like new. Can't recommend this backpack enough.
- Mink color with gold hardware is beautiful, less boring than black but a great-looking neutral, very professional. This is a color that can look a little strange online, but in person, it's really nice.
- Dedicated laptop compartment, my work computer is an HP Elitebook (about 14") and it fits comfortably.
- Padded shoulder straps. Some of the "professional" backpacks only have leather straps, but these are nicely padded.
- Lots of cubbies and pockets for different items. Other than a laptop, I carry a tablet, compact umbrella, wallet/purse and lunch, and they all fit in this bag. The side pockets are big enough to hold water bottles without being the mesh material you find on camping backpacks.
- For me, not being leather is a plus, the nice nylon is better. I walk to public transportation in hot weather, and this bag is replacing a high-quality leather bag that struggled in the heat with color running and a rubbery sealer on the edges of the leather melting. Not being leather also means it weighs less, and for a bag that has a leather version available too, costs less. Speaking of cost...
- Cost. I say you get $1 of value every time you use/wear something, so if I carry this bag every work day starting Oct 2018, I need to keep using it through March 2020 to be worth the price. I probably will use it that long, so it will probably work out, but it's awfully expensive for a backpack.
Overall this is a really nice backpack and I highly recommend it.