TURBRO 2 Pack 7'' 9-60V 40W OSRAM Combo LED Work Light Off-road Light Bar Spreader Light Deck/Marine Lights for Boat
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Super bright LED lights, with 40w high intensity OSRAM LED chips to ensure you see your surroundings clearly in all weather conditions.
- Full aluminum housing helps to dissipate heat more effectively, super bright even in day light, life span is more than 50,000 hours.
- High performance work light, IP 67 waterproof rate allows it to have excellent dust-proof, rust-proof, and anti-corrosion performance.
- Widely applies for various indoor and outdoor uses: suv, 4wd, jeep, truck, pickup, tractor, military, mining, boat, marine deck lighting, bus, sport utility, utv, atv, heavy equipment etc.
- TURBRO promises a 2-year warranty, any defect or malfunction, just email us for help.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
TURBRO 40W Combo LED Work Light
Lighten it, Delight it.
Super bright marine LED lights, with 40w high- intensity OSRAM LED chips, overwhelmingly brighter than other brands：
- LED Chips:4* 5W OSRAM flood chips + 4*5W OSRAM spot chips. 3200lm/lamp, 6000K pure white.
- Operating Voltage: DC 9-32V.
- Combo Beam Type: 20°spot & 60°flood.
- Working Temperature: -40~85 degree centigrade.
- Dimension: Approx 160*60*38mm/6.2*2.4*1.5inch.
- Lifetime: Above 50,000 hours.
Material & Design
Full aluminum housing helps to dissipate heat more effectively.
304 stainless steel mounting bracket, screws, and allen wrench are designed for all kinds of harsh sailing conditions, convenient and easy to install, can be tightened firmly anywhere on the boat.
IP 67 allows it to have excellent dust-proof, rust-proof, and anti-corrosion performance.Outstanding waterproof property can prevent water from entering, IP 67 waterproof rate allows it to have excellent dust-proof, rust-proof, and anti-corrosion performance and provides you a great sailing and driving experience.
Widely applies for various indoor and outdoor uses: Automotive, Off-road, Boat, Spreader, Mining, Motorcycle, Agriculture, Transport, heavy equipment etc.
Versatile LED lighting - TURBRO LED work light can be used for any lighting application: from off-road, marine, mining, emergency & rescue Lighting, atv/utv/golf cart lighting, boat & marine lighting, agriculture vehicle lighting, mining and heavy equipment light.
- LED Chips:4* 5W OSRAM flood chips + 4*5W OSRAM spot chips
- Operating Voltage: DC 9-32V
- Operating Lumens Output: 3200lm/lamp
- Combo Beam Type: 20°spot & 60°flood
- Color Temperature: Pure white 6000K
- Waterproof Rate: IP68
- Working Temperature: -40~85 degree centigrade
- Dimension: Approx 160*60*38mm/6.2*2.4*1.5inch
- Material: Die cast aluminum housing
- Mounting Bracket: Adjustable mounting structure can be applied to any kind of cars
- Lifetime: Above 50,000 hours
- 2 x 40w Combo beam single row led light bar with pin to box connector
- Mounting bracket, bolts and screws
Warranty: 2 year warranty
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note: I suggest putting proper stainless steel hardware on your install. The chromed bolts with this kit are prone to rusting. Still worth it for the brightness.
Installed yesterday as a backup light, worked awesome! This morning... backed in and one light didn't come on. Suspected my wiring, but there is power up to the connector on the light. Removed the light, tested on the bench... dead. :-( Lasted less than a day. I was so hopeful because these things are BRIGHT... maybe too bright.