Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Circle of Friends Pendant, Turtle
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on June 21, 2009
Bought this for my daughter and she loves it! This little neckalace looks classy and makes a great gift for young and old. Great lenght, Beautiful necklace for the price.
on June 4, 2009
I honestly didn't expect that much from the picture and description but still loved the idea of the necklace and box, but when my wife opened on her birthday we were both blown away. Not only is the box adorable and durable but the necklace is very nice quality and my wife wears it every day now!
on June 5, 2009
This is a real good product i bought it for my daughter and she never takes it off not even in the bath tub it seems to be very well made and tough, I woud buy it again
on December 1, 2010
This was a gift I wanted to get for one of my friends who really loves turtles and necklaces so this was already the perfect combination. However, the light and cute chain was even better as it seemed to fit her extremely well! What a great gift, one of the best I could've gotten.

Plus, the tiny diamonds do truly look real and I can tell a lot of work went into it!
on December 2, 2010
I ordered this for an older woman who raises turtles, thinking it'd be a cute gift for a laugh. It's actually really pretty! The stones are well set, and it looks identical to something I'd have expected to pay $50 or more on.The chain itself is a little generic-feeling, but not bad. The pendant is a nice size, big enough that it is clear what it is, but not so large as to look costume-y. May buy some of the other animal pendants for myself after seeing this one!
on December 7, 2012
This was a gift selected for my granddaughter. She loves wearing a necklace. Her mother has a turtle collection, so I thought she would like a turtle to go along with her mother's likes. It was much more beautiful than the picture. It looks like a very expensive gift, but the price was very conservative.
on January 12, 2009
This item was a Christmas present for a friend of my who loves turtles, and she loved it! It came with enough time for me to wrap it and give it to her before the holiday.
on February 23, 2012
I admit i like to only wear genuine full 10, 14 carat gold i rath er spent a lot of money on something that will last me a long time than to buy something cheap or gold plated and have it get messed up fast, but when i saw this necklace i decided to break my little rule, because i have been searching for something like this for a while.and i am glad i did break my rule because im very happy with my purchase, the box is completly adorable and so is the pendant. I would have liked for the chain to have a bit of a more dark solid yellow color, if you stare to hard at it, someone can guess its not real but its not a big deal, im very satisfied, i hope this review can be helpful to you people considering buying it, have a great day! :)
on November 29, 2012
AFTER READING THE OTHER REVIEWS,I TOOK A CHANCE AND ORDER THIS AND I AM VERY HAPPY. THE STONES WERE NICE AND SHINY AND THE STONES WERE NOT CROOKED I DONT KNOW WHAT I LIKE MORE THE PENDANT OR THE NICE TURTLE BOX THAT IT CAME IN.WOULD HAVE BROUGHT THIS FOR THE BOX ALONE BECAUSE YOU CAN ALWAYS PUT A MORE EXPENSIVE TURTLE DESIGN JEWELRY IN IT IF YOU ARE GIVING SOMEONE A GIFT. IF YOU ARE A JEWELRY SNOB THEN PASS THIS UP,AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THIS WAS MONEY WELL SPENT.IT IS A NICE CASUAL WEAR PIECE.
on September 15, 2012
Very pleased with it. I bought it as a graduation present and she was absolutely delighted that the box was a turtle that she didn't even look for anything else, I had to tell her to open it. It's a bit smaller than I expected but I still think it's great. The necklace is much prettier in real life, the green is very pretty. It looks like it's more expensive than it is.